The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

But If You Look Twice {Kiku}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Empty
PostSubject: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Lurking between aisles of books, the young woman hid. What she hid from was a total mystery to her. As it was, the urge to remain unseen had just suddenly struck her out of the blue. However, whatever the subconscious reason, or silly whim, Felicite followed it to her utmost ability.

Feeling a smidgen like a secret agent, she did a dignified little roll {very wary of her skirt} from one book shelf to the next, skulking in the shadows it provided.

Eventually growing tired of that, Felicite sunk into a deep focus with her new activity; people, or rather creature watching...The clock struck 5 and she jolted from her near secret agent-like mode. The library would be closing soon and the entertainment of the other student would dissippate. Seating herself down on a table, she flicked her braid out of the way, deciding to focus on a much smaller group of students.
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Kiku sat alone, near a group of students. They were being a little noisy, but just because his hearing was good. Their whispers were grating on his nerves like Hell... With a (rather pointed) sigh, he got up and went to the shelves. He didn't want to be rude to the other students, so he pretended that his book wasn't informational enough, and that it was the reason for his annoyance. The other students didn't even notice him anyway...

As he was perusing the shelves, he noticed a braided girl. "Ah..." She was being very... conspicuous. Did she think that she was being sneaky? "Um... Miss?" he asked, tapping her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm

It was being made quite apparent that Felicite wasn't near as sneaky as she imagined herself to be. Every so often, she had earned a judging look or a smirk from the other students. When a tap on the shoulder had occurred, she sighed, dropping the ruse like last season's Prada shoes.

"..Voui? What is it, young man?" Pushing up her glasses, she peered upon him, wondering as to a) what he was exactly and b) whether he was going to attempt to reprimand her for her absurd behavior.
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:05 pm

"Ano..." he said, unsure as to what he should say to not sound rude or overstep his bounds, "I... I wanted to know if you had seen any books on, er... Japanese demons." Yes, that would do. "I am greatly interested in the matter... though I suppose it would be obvious why. Ah, I am rambling. Have you seen it?" He bowed politely, waiting for her to answer.

Still, he had to wonder what this silly creature was. Was her whole species silly by nature, or was it just her? He had to work to not sigh at her antics... Westerners were just so strange...
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Did she look like a librarian to him?! Or was it just too hard to use the card catalogue?! 'Whatever,' she thought, 'might as well be useful to the kid'. She did happen to come across a small section of books while on her mission of sorts.

"Ah, they are two shelves to the left and on the middle row and, if I recall correctly, there are about 5 tomes on the matter." At least she had an eye for detail. Presuming that the boy was, in fact, a Japanese demon, she was a bit interested, though she' never admit it. He didn't seem like he was a walking wall or umbrella creature {the two that, just last week, there was a class discussion on.

Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:02 pm

"Thank you very much," he said with another bow. "I am very sorry to trouble you, or distract you from your... er... What exactly were you doing, may I ask?" It was a legitimate question, and he was very curious. However, he certainly hoped he wasn't overstepping his bounds with this one. As much as he wanted to be quiet and polite, he just really couldn't with this one.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Hmm..how to legitimize her actions..that would be difficult. Usually Felicite was the picture of dignity but this young man happened to catch her in an off moment. Zut. Fortuna was usually so kind to her but, she mused, 'everyone does have off days'.

" Ah, I was. . . I was. . .," she searched for a good enough word for the situation. " I suppose I was playing."
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:56 am

"Playing?" He looked at her, eyebrow raised. "Sounds... interesting." He had never played as a child, really, so he had no idea how, what it entailed, or why anyone would do it. "Is that something that should be done in the library?" he asked, thinking to himself yet again about the strangeness of Westerners. 'What have I gotten myself into coming here?' he wondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:24 am

"Non. Non it is not. Generally, it is frowned upon." Felicite answered him quite plainly. " I simply have nothing better to do with my time then to play." Honesty is the best policy after all.
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:28 pm

"And how does one 'play'?" he asked her. He had heard that it was fun... but he saw no point to it. Not only that, but if you were not supposed to do it then why would you? It was just a baffling concept to him. He was curious, so he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Was this young man deprived of playtime as a child? How very sad..and how very 'none of her business'. "Well, it depends what sort of game you are playing. Every game has different rules." Hmm, that might have been not exactly the mostly useful explanation. "The key factor in any game however is to enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But If You Look Twice {Kiku}   But If You Look Twice {Kiku} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But If You Look Twice {Kiku}
Page 1 of 1