The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Trip Around Europe!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

A Trip Around Europe! Empty
PostSubject: A Trip Around Europe!   A Trip Around Europe! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:27 pm

On July 10th, The Zodiac School is closed for the holidays. Usually. But for eight days, we'll be having a trip around Europe! Our course follows as such: France, then Spain, down to Italy, through Austria, to Germany, travel through Belgium, and back to England. The school trip will mostly take place in the chatbox, which is why there is a specific order.

If you want to RP in any of the mentioned countries at any point, you can come to the events section here and thread that! :D I hope you guys like this idea!

Last edited by Matthew Williams on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Around Europe!   A Trip Around Europe! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:32 am

This is such a fun idea, I cannot wait for it to start
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Around Europe!   A Trip Around Europe! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Nice idea ~ but I doubt I'll be around much to rp, work on two turns during vacations :T I'll just reply to my threads though
Back to top Go down
http://ninfetamina.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Around Europe!   A Trip Around Europe! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip Around Europe!
Page 1 of 1