The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your secret? [SeaLat]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Latvia

Former Latvia

What's your secret? [SeaLat] Empty
PostSubject: What's your secret? [SeaLat]   What's your secret? [SeaLat] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 am

The end of the year was always stressful for Raivis. It was filled with tests and projects. But the thing he dreaded most was that he had to give a short speech in front of the class in just a few days. He hated speaking in public. Either he would muffle his speech, he'd stutter or he'd just be too quiet. Speaking correctly was difficult enough with just one person watching him, the thought of having to do it in front of so many more would have given him a heart attack if his constitution was just a little weaker.

He wandered aimlessly as he tried to get the jitters out. He wasn't sure what he was going to do to make himself feel better, but he knew he had to do something. His entire body was reacting to the turbulence in his brain. His stomach felt like it wanted to eat itself.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a boy that shared the same class. Raivis had mostly stuck to himself since the transfer, but he was pretty sure that boy's name was Peter. From what he had been able to tell, Peter wasn't as afraid as he was to speak up. He wondered what his secret could be. Without realizing it, he found himself slowly making his way over and before he knew it, he was right up in talking distance. “O-oh uh.. I hate to interrupt you... b-but we're in the same class and I was wondering if you could give me some tips for the speech?”

Stupid, stupid stupid. He hardly knew of Peter and Peter probably didn't know him at all. Why would the other boy want to give him tips? Besides, they were in the rec room, what were the odds that Peter wasn't right in the middle of something? And who wanted to think about school work on their time off?
Back to top Go down
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

What's your secret? [SeaLat] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your secret? [SeaLat]   What's your secret? [SeaLat] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Peter had a lot to do. He needed to complete his end of the year home work and pack his things, but he didn't want to. So, instead he found himself in the rec room watching some older students play pool. He wasn't sure how old they were, but they were definitely too old for Peter to join in with. Oh well, it was fun watching the two older boys argue about the rules. He wondered what kind of creatures they were.

His wondering had been interrupted when he noticed another boy walking towards him. He looked familiar, was he in Peter's class? He must be, wasn't his name Laivis or something like that? He wasn't sure what kind of creature he was either. The other students in his class seemed to like him, although he was rather quiet. If the other students liked him without even talking to him he couldn't be anything too terrible, right?

He half-way expected the shy boy to walk past him, so he was a bit surprised when he stopped and asked for tips on the... "Speech! I totally forgot about that!" Opps, he hadn't meant to be that loud. He needed to redeem himself, afterall he was a vampire! He couldn't give his kind a bad name! "I would be happy to give you tips!" He paused for a moment "what is the speech supposed to be on again?"
Back to top Go down

What's your secret? [SeaLat]
Page 1 of 1