The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...Finally?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

...Finally? Empty
PostSubject: ...Finally?   ...Finally? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 am

First of all: sorry, Mattie.

Well...

Life's just been pretty hard for me lately, with having to work from morning to afternoon, and from late afternoon to evening, taking up a university program that's getting more and more difficult with each term. Oh, and add some other certain reason that makes it even more difficult for me to continue hanging around here.

It's really been a lot of fun, and I'm glad I got to know a lot of awesome people through this site. I hope I can still chat with you guys from time to time, like in MSN or something like that.

This forum deserves a Prussia who'll actually be active, because seriously, you're all loooong overdue on a dose of awesomeness.

So...goodbye.

*gives you all awesome goodbye French(-Canadian) kisses* *yeah, even the ones I didn't really get to know or like...talked to*
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

...Finally? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Finally?   ...Finally? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 am

Understandable my dear~ *Huggles* Don't stress yourself out.
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net

...Finally?
Page 1 of 1