The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former France

Former France

Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d]   Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:37 pm

~ T H E C H A R A C T E R ~

Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d] 2h3x63b

Full name: Francis Bonnefoy
Hometown: Paris, France

Creature: Incubus
Teaches: Foreign Languages
Experience: Taught for six years in France, exchanged to the Zodiac School when his status as a monster was discovered by a student.
Extra Details: Unlike most (all) of his kind, Francis does not prey on others. He seduces them, sure, but he does not sweep into their bedchambers at night to rape them while they sleep.
Physical description: He’s tall-ish, at 5’9” , with wavy blond hair and a matching blond stubble. He weighs about 160 pounds, and has brilliant blue eyes.
Biology: Incubi have sexual relations with humans (mainly women) while they sleep. Unfortunately – or fortunately- Francis does not conform to these base instincts. This has him ostracized from his own kind. However, it makes it easier for him to fit into society. Where he doesn’t rape, he does attempt to seduce almost everyone he lays eyes on. The form of the incubus is not ugly- not terribly, at least- with long, elegantly veined wings like a bat’s and unnaturally long claws. Francis only assumes this form at night, when he sleeps.
Personality/Habits: He thinks that, as being French as well as an incubus, he is the best lover in the world. He often attempts to cop a feel on the other teachers, as well as flirts with students and attempts to seduce them. He adores the smell of roses, so he is often seen with them on his person. He is not reserved with his touch and with compliments, and enjoys bantering with those that reject his advances. He is fond of wine, and drinks it throughout the day, when not teaching.
History: Francis was born in Paris to a single mother. His father had been an incubus, and he’s yet to meet him. When he turned fifteen, he first shifted form into his monstrous appearance. However, he did not feel the need to sexually assault women or men until he was seventeen. He was always charming, and girls flocked to him. They soaked up his attentions, and in return, he became able to control his wanton desires, to an extent. Even today, he still has trouble controlling himself. But he has sworn never to take advantage of another being, and he has yet to.
Other Information: He only turns into his incubus form at night, but that is involuntary. He can become it when he wants.

Role Play Sample: François Bonnefoy is perfectly, deliciously tired of doing absolutely nothing. He was a born troublemaker, a calculating and conniving plotter that would not be denied his fun. But there just wasn't anything to do. The other teachers kept everything neat, kept anyone from starting trouble.

Anyone who happened to slip their mischief from the under the teachers' noses was either caught by a prefect- which could be exponentially worse- or another teacher, and was promptly punished in some inhumane way. Like grading extra papers.

Well, this time he wouldn't get caught. This time, no insufferable student was going to stop him.

So he was running down the dimly-lit hall, barely-buttoned shirt flapping around him. Nudity does not bother him, but the chance that another teacher would him did, so he kept glancing over his shoulder. He'd just turned a corner when he slammed bodily into someone.

((I can also provide other samples if this one doesn't cut it, I RP him in like. Tons of places.))

~ O O C I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Your name: Jessie
Time-zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Email/AIM/MSN/Etc.: jessitono@yahoo.com/jessitono@hotmail.com
Did you read the rules?: Indeed. And I’m wearing a maroon shirt.
Anything else you want to add: Nothing much ^^ But this shirt is comfy.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d]   Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Okay... Matthew told me I'm not allowed to approve your application until she's read it over, but I don't see anything wrong with it at all, so you should be accepted in a few hours. Of course Francis is an inccubus, (in the fanfiction for which this RP is based, he was an inncubus.) You're France sounds awesome... and sex obsessed. But that is France!

Oh.... and, I'm sorry, but I have to do this:

Arthur crept amongst the shadows, trying to stay as inconspicuous as possible. There were many teachers around, even in the secret passages he so often frequented in his attempts to beak out of this building. Food was not on his mind at all, thankfully, or else he would be unable to stay quite so light on his feet.

However, he wouldn't be a moment later, when someone, running just as silently as he, slammed straight in to him, grabbing at the wall in order to keep himself up right. However, it didn't work and he fell straight on to the floor, slamming his head. Lights spotted in front of his eyes, however, he did see the person's... junk. So, he did the first thing his half concussed mind though and kicked up, with all his vampiristc strength.

Sorry, I had to reply to that... OTL
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d]   Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:20 am

Certainly you're accepted, that was lovely! I see you've gone ahead and made yourself a profile - that's fine - so now you can go start posting~
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d]   Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bonnefoy Application [a c c e p t e d]
Page 1 of 1