The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late to Class [Lucius+Students]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Rome

Former Rome

Late to Class [Lucius+Students] Empty
PostSubject: Late to Class [Lucius+Students]   Late to Class [Lucius+Students] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Lucius arrived to class at 9:05, exactly five minutes after the tardy bell rang. "Salvete!" he greeted as he walked in, ignoring whatever expressions might be on the children's faces; he was quite certain it was hatred. He dumped his books down onto his desk, turned to the chalk board, and began writing the day's schedule on the board. "You see, I meant to be here earlier, but my dog ran out into street and got hit by a car, and then I had to take him to the vet, and you know, today just hasn't been a very good day." He sniffled to punctuate his point, but frankly, these were all lies. What actually happened was that he woke up late because he forgot to set the alarm clock the night before.

"Alright," he said, turning around, "so today, we're going to start our study of Ancient Rome. Since we all know that's my favorite subject, we all know that we'll be here for awhile, so I'd suggest that you get comfortable with Rome now." He pointed to the board. "So for homework last night, you learned about how Rome was founded in 753 BC by what dashing, noble, daring dude?"
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

Late to Class [Lucius+Students] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late to Class [Lucius+Students]   Late to Class [Lucius+Students] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 pm

"Like, I have a question Mr.Oct," Feliks called from his spot in the back of the room. It was the most convenient spot to paint his nails without the teach’ catching on, and a nice spot to take a snooze if that really, really tall kid sat in front of him. But that wasn't important right now.
What was important was that his arm was starting to cramp up from being held up for so long. Like, seriously, he'd raised his hand for a whole minute and the teacher still hadn't picked on him! Whatever.
Before the teacher could find the time to reply, Feliks quickly continued,
"Well, first, there's no way your dog, like, died or whatever, because your eyes totally aren't red and puffy and gross. Second, like, you totally need to do something with your hair, because it's such a shame you have so much of it at your age, and do nothing with. And, third, why are we learning about this old dried up place anyway?" Feliks frowned lightly, because deep frowns meant furrowing brows, which of course lead to wrinkles.

"Isn't this, like, a school for the super natural? Aren't there more important things you could teach us?"

[[Sorry if I made him too annoying Orz *Has never roleplayed such a flamboyant character]]
Back to top Go down

Late to Class [Lucius+Students]
Page 1 of 1