The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking a Rule [Open?]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

Breaking a Rule [Open?] Empty
PostSubject: Breaking a Rule [Open?]   Breaking a Rule [Open?] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Hood up, hands in pockets and contently giggling to himself. Keith had gone to class with the rest of the class but once they had walked in he snuck around the corner and was now waiting for enough time to pass the run out to the grounds and sit in a tree or something of the likes. He could hear the teacher talking and the class listening, he smiled looking up at the sky, he had won. He continued to lean aganst the stone wall making sure his hood sat over his face perfectly so no one would notice who he was, and if they did? He'd run as fast as he could or find some other way of getting away, he knew he could all he had to do was try.

Tlack. Tlack. Tlack. 'Caw! Caw!' A crow came up pecking at his foot gently cawing loudly, "Shh!" Keith waved the bird away palcing a finger on his lips, "Look 'ere mate if I get found you'll be on the bad side of my shoe!" He wouldn't hurt the crow but frankly the birds annoyed him, especially when he was trying to be quiet or get away with something sneaky.

We looked around ducking down trying to look like he wasn't disoybeying any rules, "Now shut up you stupid bird!"
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Rule [Open?]   Breaking a Rule [Open?] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 pm

It was his break period and Feliks was off to relax in the courtyard to have a quick snack. He had just fed recently and was comfortably dressed in a pair of kakhi's, meaning he could eat under his favorite tree without worrying about grass stains on his skorts. Because those are totally impossible to remove and he totally loved his skorts too much to do that.

Kneeling on the ground, Feliks pulled out a pack of his favorite Krusczyki and nommed on them, absentmindedly threading his fingers through the grass underneath him. It was times like these he missed the feilds of rye he used to run through in his old home towns. It was fun to dash through the tall reeds and make all sorts of strange patterns before finding an empty patch of dirt to fall back on and sleep.

Feliks leaned back on the tree, begining to imagine he was home in Poland, lying in an empty patch of dirt and staring up at the clouds... That's when he suddenly heard a bird squaking. Looking up he noticed some kid trying to shush the bird. Feliks laughed quietly to himself, watching as the strange boy fought with the bird.

Now that's not something you see everyday.

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Rule [Open?]   Breaking a Rule [Open?] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Keith picked the bird up looking around walking it slowly out to the courtyard still now aware of feliks under the tree, he placed he bird on the ground pulling out a couple of seeds giving it to the bird sighing, "Look I understand there aren't many people talk to but it gets annoying," he placed the seeds on the ground smiling patting the bird that nuzzled his hand gently.

It wasn't something that was overly strange, many people talked to birds. But picking wild birds up and talking to them as if they were talking back probably wasn't as commmon. "What?" Keith turned to face the tree pulling his hood over further whispering down to the bird, "And you didn't warn me about him earlier before because?"

He stood up putting his hand in his pockets glaring over at Feliks, why was he laughing? Okay he probably looked like an idiot but he wasn't the only strange one here, thats why he was sent here. He was strange. "What's so funny mate?" He asked slightly darkly.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Rule [Open?]   Breaking a Rule [Open?] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:14 am

Feliks had been so busy laughing to himself he hadn't noticed the strange boy's attention on him utill the other spoke.
Looking up rather quickly, the polish teen's flushed. Oh dear. He wasn't good with talking to new people. He was the absolute worst when it came to meeting others, and this boy seemed rather upset he was laughing. What to say, what to say...!

"Uh," Feliks paused a moment, feeling like an idiot. "I was, like, totally not... I didn't mean. It's just you were..." His face must have been completely red right now. Dammit, why was he such an idiot?
"It was just, like, you were totally arguing with that bird and I thought..." Poland began to nom another peice of Krusczyki dejectidly before he said something else to upset this strange boy.

[[PFFT. Who needs a twix moment? I have Krusczyki! *SHOT*]]
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Rule [Open?]   Breaking a Rule [Open?] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Keith was not happy with how Feliks was acting, he wasn't really the angry type though so he was going to let him off. Luckily the hood made it look like he was still angry.He walked over the Feliks keeping his hands in his pockets until he stood in front of him at which point he places his hand just above Feliks's head leaning over him removing his hood, he looked down at him unamused, "I could find several reasons about you but I ain't doin' that am I mate?"

Keith really wasn't one to be talking, he would laugh at someone or make fun of them at a drop of a hat. But he had zero tolerance for people who thought the fact he talked to birds was odd, of course he really only thought it was funny, but it was good to scare people into showing a little bit of respect.

"So..." he started, leaning down a bit, "...you thought? I highly doubt a stupid being like yourself would be capable of such an upwardly human action~"

[But twix is yummy....Keith will be nice to him soon I promise...]
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Rule [Open?]   Breaking a Rule [Open?] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Feliks began to feel uneasy as the strange kid made his way closer.Though the kid's face was shadowed by his hood, it wasn't very hard to tell the other wasn't pleased Feliks had been laughing at him. Not that he was, like, totally laughing at him in a mean way! He had just thought it seriously adorable that the kid was fighting with the bird, and that the bird had totally been winning! Oh man, Feliks wished sometimes he could just keep his mouth shut. Honestly, he thought he had been laughing pretty quietly, but then again this was a school for the supernatural. it was only natural someone was bound to have super hearing or something...
Suddenly the kid was a lot closer than Feliks would have liked, and the polish teen moved back a little to try and get some space, only to find himself cornered against the tree. Totally not awesome!
A hand suddenly placed itself right over Felik's head, and the blond found himself looking up shyly at the other boy, taking a moment to really look him over as he removed his hood. Two peices of hair bobbed lightly on his head, and a bandaid was laid casually across his nose. Before Feliks could become too curious on the matter he found the other kid was in his face, obviously making fun of him.
Angry, Felik's scowled as he shoved lightly at the others chest, trying to get him to move back.
"Like, are you totally making fun of me? You total jerk! I may not seem like it, but I'm totally smarter than you think! And I didn't even do anything to you! Seriously. You must seriously need some anger management or something, trying to pick fights with totally innocent people." Feliks pouted angrily for another moment, before realizing just what he'd done and flushing. Now that he'd said what he needed to say he realized that he had just lashed out at this kid he didn't even know! Feeling embrassed, Feliks shied away once more, looking to his shoes, and avoiding the others gaze awkwardly. Hopefully the other teen would get bored of him and just go away...

[[It's cool, no worries. <3 I think it's awesome you had him get annoyed with Feliks~ It makes the situation more realistic and a lot less mary sue. XD ]]
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Rule [Open?]   Breaking a Rule [Open?] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Keith was really getting tired of the way this kid talked but he wasn't in the mood for nitpicking, he sighed irritably trying to keep his glare up staring at the kid. He gave a smug laugh seeing how uncomfortable he was with him looming over him, but he didn't mind. The fear in Feliks's eyes was only enough to make him want to scare him more. "I don't doubt your intelect," he said in a taunting voice deciding to make one last comment before giving up. This would be the end of his teasings for Feliks for now, but after his little outburst Keith felt he had to up the anti a little bit.

He started to immitate Feliks's vocal tone, "LIke you have like totally cool intelect about buying shoes...like we should totally go shopping and buy nailpolish aiee don't you just love the colour pink?!" He giggled like a school girl, which was something he did all too often, "and like I don't have anger managment problems, you should like totally stop staring at people~"

Keith couldn't maintain himself for much longer, he couldn't keep this act up. Feliks's voice and acting mean at the same time, he was usually quite good at it but he really wasn't mad at Feliks anymore just annoyed. And not all that annoyed anymore...his anger was going down. Anger, he thought about feliks's comment. He didn't think he had anger management issues...much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Rule [Open?]   Breaking a Rule [Open?] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking a Rule [Open?]
Page 1 of 1