The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly

[Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: [Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d]   [Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 am

~ T H E C H A R A C T E R ~

[Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d] 2q1b4tg

Full name:Ivan Braginski.
Hometown:Moscow, Russia.

Creature:Koschei or Коще́й.
Favourite Subject: Phys-ED. People are forced to be on his team.
Extra Details: Touching his scarf will likely result in broken bones.

Physical description: Ivan looms over most of the staff and students with an intimating bulk and a constant smile. Were it not for the soulless look in his icy purple eyes he could pass for human. His koschei nature is shown in subtle ways; his grey hair, sharp claws and pale bone-like skin all signs of it. Unlike most of his kind, he is not lanky. He insists he is just big boned, however it would be near impossible to get him to part from his warm coat and scarf long enough to tell.

Biology: A Koschei keeps his soul separate from his body, and is considered immortal to most people as neither time nor bullets will end their life. Ivan's soul is kept inside a black needle, hidden in an egg which is inside a duck which is inside a rabbit. As long as his soul is safe, he cannot die. Should the box be opened the rabbit will run, if the rabbit is killed the duck will fly to safety, and if that is killed the egg is the only protection left. Anyone holding the egg will be in control of Ivan, able to throw him around like a doll and bend him to their will. Until it is back and locked up safely he will be magic-less and become slowly weaker as the possessor poisons him with their touch.

Personality/Habits:Eternally lonely, Ivan dreams of one day having friends, even a friend, and doesn't understand how he keeps scaring them off. While not consciously malicious, he acts like a child and treats people like dolls. He doesn't realize whats fun for him is excruciatingly painful to others and jumps to conclusions in odd, usually nonsensical ways. As well, he can be quite paranoid and possessive thinking of people like items that should be his and his alone. The thought of his sisters can depress as well, and in Belarus case sometimes terrify. So he drinks, and makes friends with vodka and sunflowers only to yell and smash things when they leave him alone as well.

For a magical being Ivan does not like magic very much. He prefers brute strength and the satisfaction of smashing things in a fight, falling back on his nails and natural strength if he can not find a weapon. The few spells he does know are weak, but he has a natural inclination towards cold weather spells

History: All Ivan has ever known was his sisters, as he got older he realized if they had different last names they were probably not related but he loves them like family regardless. They have no parents, there is not reason to remove more family. For a few years he was happy, the city provided meagre amounts of food and the three of them manged to survive dispute Katyusha's sicknesses. Natalia was even affectionate and not so terrifying and as they grew big enough to work the farms they moved to the country side.

This was when Ivan still trusted, he kept his soul boxed up in a corner of their cottage. A dangerous mistake. There was a man, a General, in charge of grain requisitions who would raid the peasants homes for hidden grains come tax time. He stumbled upon something far more precious, control. For several years he was blackmailed into being this man's plaything and experiment. He tested the limit of his powers and supposed immortality, even going as far as cutting out his still beating heart. Ivan came to despise the long winters when there was no work to keep him out of his hands. As time went on he became colder and more detached, slipping into the safety of his own inner world. One where sunflowers would never die and souls would stay in ones body where they belonged. With no access to his magic he took his revenge in the shadows of the village with a lenght of rusted pipe.

Then he smiled, a smile that has never left his face since. A broken attempt at normalcy. Ivan is slowly gathering his powers, trying to understand them let alone control them. So when his sister suggested the school he happily agreed to leave the old village and his past behind.

Other Information:

Role Play Sample: "You told on me!" He screamed again, pipe colliding with the wall on the last word. It gave a satisfying crunch, but no screams or blood, just passive-aggressive drywall dust in his eyes. Ivan panted and tore it from the wall, pointing it at Francis' quivering form but his words caught in his throat. He tried choke back the urge to put him in the hospital again-- crack all his fingers and force him to paint and laugh at Francis' ideas of beauty and art.

Why didn't Francis understand?! Apologetic mummblings were useless now! Yao would make everything bad, very bad. Make him pick. He was so happy to have two friends, even if Francis was laughably weak he was a friend. He was so greedy to want them both. Yao would leave him horribly alone if he did not fix this. there would be no Yao to watch stars with and no Francis in existence.

« A-And he cannot make such a ruling! We are friends, Ivan. » Friends? The word scared him like a knife removing his heart again. How could he call him that after this betrayal? He leaned over the blonde, touching the cold metal to his cheek as softly as a lovers caress. His lip pulled back in a twisted sneer, drunken breathe on his ear as he whispered, "You promised Francis."

~ O O C I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Your name: Holly or anything else you'd like.
Time-zone: GMT -06, American Central time.
Email/AIM/MSN/Etc: dammedmonkey on yim, get me to add your first on MSN. It tends to bugger up.
Did you read the rules?: My red University of Winnipeg shirt.
Anything else you want to add:Cannonly, Sweden and Russia are tied for tallest at six feet. So he doesn't 'loom over' Rome unless he tries to balance on his toes. Holland is too tall. Russia's not going to like feeling short.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

[Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d]   [Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:51 am

I enjoyed reading this applications! Definitely one of my favourites. And, awww, Russie! *Pats the Russie for feeling short* Baaah, I wanna touch that scarf... D: Still. You are Accepted! And don't feel old for bein' 21! I know people older! 8D Just means you're more ~mature~
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net

[Russia] Ivan Braginski [a c c e p t e d]
Page 1 of 1