The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Empty
PostSubject: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:13 am

Arthur was in a foul mood. The showers in his room were broken, something about dodgy plumbing so they'd had to shut off all the water for the floor before it flooded or something. This wouldn't have been a problem, they would only be out for a few days (the lack of a flushing toilet was worse). But after having had a whole bag of fertiliser dumped on him by some stupid clumsy student in the indoor garden he decided that he really couldn't stick it out for two to three days.

He was fairly sure nobody would let him tread dirt in to their carpets so he decided to go down to the locker room and use the showers their. They were pretty nasty, but public showers always were. Thinking he was alone he dumped off his clothes, he had brough a spare clean pair with him from his room and walked in to the showers, letting himself melt under the hot water and allowing all the bad feelings to wash away with the dirt.

He was so annoyed and then engrossed in his shower that he didn't even register that one of the showers was already on, meaning someone was already in there...
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Kiku's shower was broken too. Except, for him, it wasn't that he had something on him... he just needed to be clean. How could anyone go two days without a shower, let alone three?! He had to wash himself once a day at the least, though he preferred twice. The only option (because not showering was certainly not an option) was to use the locker room showers... He had no friends, so it wasn't like he could just ask to use their shower.

The locker room showers were filthy, he thought with a wrinkled nose. He put down a towel, glad that he had brought two, and started to wash himself.

Shortly after he had gotten into the shower, however, someone else got into another. This was worrisome; what if they saw his neck? In all honesty, he had no reason for his fear of people seeing his neck... Everyone else here was a mythical creature too, and nobody would kill him, surely... but he couldn't help it. He had grown a fear. It might be because of his bad past, or just something inherent to his kind. At any rate, he would have to wait for the other person to get out before he could...
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Finally, Arthur felt clean, his muscles relaxed from the hot water. He left the shower and padded back to the dripping everywhere but not caring and not even bothering about a towel because he thought he was the only person in the only one in the changing rooms and since school was already finished and there were no sports clubs today, he kknew nbody would come in.

Getting back to the lockers, he picked up a towel and started to dry himself off and went over to his clothes. Except... his clothes weren't where he thought he'd left them. Damn it, he was so absent minded sometimes and he had been so annoyed earlier...wrapping the towel around his shoulders he started to look around the changing room for work out where on earth his clothes were. Maybe they had been stolen by one of the trickster spirits that livied in the school, it was possible. Magical animals and mini-spirits were naturally attracted to a place with such magic in its walls. That would be very bad.

He groaned quietly and swore, opening all the lockers first to see if it was on there. He tried to be silent so he didn't disturb the spirits (if it was a spirit) starting to feel a little more stressed. He didn't want to walk around the school naked with just a towel. plus he needed his books and his phone.
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:20 pm

He shut off the water when he was finished and stood there, waiting for the other person to leave. He heard them walking away, and doing something, though he wasn't sure what. Then they were silent, and Kiku was forced to assume that they were gone. With a relieved sigh, he got out, wrapping a towel around his waist, and went to get his clothes.

He didn't notice that the other was still there, but why would he? He was being quiet, after all... Kiku never even knew that the stranger was there, and didn't bother covering more than what the towel covered because of it. He searched the locker room for his clothes, trying to remember where he put them.

The search was fruitless as of yet. He thought he left them folded on that bench over there... so where did they go? Damn...
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:54 pm

He huffed and flopped on to a bench. "Bloody spirits" he muttered, walking back in to the main part to get a towel. Ohhh, shit. He froze. There was another boy in there, who looked slightly confused and was looking around, probably for his clothes too. When had he got there? Had he been there all along?

He scrambled for his towel, suddenly realising he was naked, in front of another teenager. A bvery innocent looking teenager. Unfortunately he couldn't find his towel any more. Damn that spirt had nicked his towel too. He hated these kinds of miscevious spirts with a pashion and if he caught it he would give it a flogging it never forgot. He pressed himself up against the locker, hoping not to be seen before he could get another towel but the chances were slim. His best bet was to stay here until the middle of the night then sneak back in his shadowed form so he could just hide from this Asian until then, right?

Or maybe not, his clothes were missing too so either he would stay until late too or would cover every inch of the lockers until he found his clothes, meaning he would see Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Kiku was frustrated and upset. He couldn't just walk around the school naked! Someone would see his marks... or his body...! He was flushing bright red at the thought. Whoever had taken his clothes, he would rip them to pieces! His eyes flashed red in anger, thinking of the many ways to dismember the asshole(s) who thought it would be funny. Perhaps it was the person that was in the shower before him.

Stalking through the locker room, he tore into the lockers, trying to find his clothes or anything he could use in place of them. He searched an entire row of lockers and found absolutely nothing. At this point he was angry enough to kill... not that killing was anything new to him, but he never did it out of anger! This was crossing the line.

He went to another row of lockers, but still found nothing. He then went to another group of lockers... and found a naked boy. His became redder than his eyes and all his previous anger was forgotten. At first his eyes were wide, but then he clenched them shut. After that he realized something... His neck was exposed! He whipped the towel off and covered his neck, then realized that his genitals were now exposed. What could he do?! This was so embarrassing, he felt like he could just die!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:49 pm

He froze in ebarassment when the boy came over, blushing bright red and trying to cover his genitalia with his hands. Oh god why... The boy had red eyes - obviously angry but they faded as soon as their eyes met. Suddenly the boy whipped the towel off his waist and wrapped it around his neck, assumedly to cover the red marks on his neck. However... the both noticed that this now uncovered the man's junk. How delightful.

He kept his head up and took a deep breath, trying to think of what to say. What was the proper etiquette in this situation, when two strangers were standing naked in a locker room, both with no clothes to change in to. He opened his mouth and it hung there for a moment before a squeaky noise came out, "...Hi."
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:52 am

It took him a few minutes to realize that the other person was talking. As it were, he could only stand there in utter shock. This was not good. They were both naked. And strangers. Naked strangers. He couldn't take the towel off of his neck, or the other would see his marks (though he probably had... but it was never wise to give him a closer look!), but at the same time he couldn't just let the other see his private parts! He decided to turn the towel long ways after a minute, which covered both his neck and his genitals.

When he was a little more comfortable (as comfortable as anyone could be in this situation, anyway), he finally realized that the other had said something, and was probably waiting for an answer. "Ano...Hello..." he said sheepishly, He tried looking at the other's eyes instead of... down there, and through sheer willpower he succeeded.

Though he had to admit, the boy was rather attractive... and what he had seen, it was very large--No! Stop thinking like that, you traitorous brain! He bit his lip slightly, feeling like he shouldn't think such things... especially about a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:48 pm

For a while, the other teen struggled with his towel, trying to find a suitable place to put it between his crotch and neck so he could cover them both. And eventually, he managed it, holding the towel up over his neck. Oh what Arthur wouldn't give for a towel right now, he could tell that the other man was trying hard not to look at his crotch (which he didn't hate him for, he supposed it was only natural to size up the competition as it where) and he really wanted it covered.

Subconciously a hand went up to his chest to cover the jagged scars their from his surgeries; seeing the boy so desperate to cover his neck made him feel a little more conscious about the scars that he was usually so comfortable with.

After the boy had finished his dilemma of towel placement, he did finally speak, with an obvious accent, just hello. Which, admittedly, was all he had said. He'd said less in fact. "I'm Arthur Kirkland," He said awkwardly. Yes, if you're going to stand naked in a changing room may as well get to know the naked person you're trapped with. "And you?"

He briefly looked him over - now he had the towel it wasn't as if he could complain - he was very skinny and pale, and short; shorter than Arthur. However, he did look very pretty, with sleek, neat black hair and big brown eyes. He was actually... quite cute.
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:30 am

Kiku was able to relax a little, and register the fact that the other had a very nice voice and the greenest eyes he had ever seen. His eyebrows were huge, though! Was it eyebrows or caterpillars? He shook his head a little, seeing that he was being quite rude. The boy -- Arthur Kirkland -- was talking to him. Saying his name. Asking Kiku's name.

It was very difficult to think when naked, Kiku thought. "Kiku Honda," he said. "My name is Kiku Honda. Er... Pardon me for asking, but... do you not have a towel? Or clothes? And... you would not happen to know where mine were, would you?"

Man, did he feel awkward. At least the other was being polite. He didn't really trust other people, and thought that anyone in this situation would be making fun of him or worse. In a strange and admittedly slightly mean way, he was almost glad that this person was feeling as awkward and embarrassed as he was.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:19 pm

"Nice to meet you, Kiku." He said politely then sighed. "Unfortunately, I don't have any clothes or even a towel. I think a spirit came and took everything. Bloody things." He ran a hand through his hair, adgitated. If this had happened when he was on his own he would have been alright but no, there had to be another person. A very nice and rather attractive person but still, another person to see his misery.

He went over to the bench and sat, "It'll be easier to leave when it comes to past curfew, fewer people will be around and we can sneak out under cover of darkness." He sighed and stood again, restless, going over to the wallks and tapping on them to see if there were any secet passages like there were in the main part of the school. This was a newer area so he doubted it but looking was better than doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Kiku panicked slightly. "D-darkness?" he said nervously. "I cannot... No, I have to go back to my room before the sun goes down. O-otherwise..." He shook his head. No, he couldn't go after nightfall or he'd be just a head. But at the same time... He couldn't go before then, or everyone would see him naked. Either that or they'd see his marks and then...

Tears sprang to his eyes but he quickly wiped them away. This was an impossible decision. It was bad enough for one person to see him like this, but the whole school? Maybe he could shove his body in a locker and just wait there all night. But what about this stranger? He would see the head come off and then he would know... he could tell others... Dammit, this just wasn't fair! "There has to be some other way, a third option!"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Arthur sighed, "No third option I'm afraid. Unless you can, I don't know, summon clothes out of nowhere. Now that would be handy. Or, if you could dig a tunnel under the school then that would be great too! Or turn us invisible." He kicked a locker and made a dent, due to being a vampire, hurting his toes a lot but also causing the locker to buckle. He sighed, limping over to the bench again, "Sorry, I'm just really frustrated."

"If I had my phone I could call my roommate to bring some clothes but I don't. You don't happen to have one on you do you?"
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:59 pm

"Yes!" he said excitedly, wondering why he hadn't thought of it before. He rushed over to the bench to grab it excitedly, only to remember that it was in the pocket of his pants. "Damn... It was in my pants," he said, disheartened. With a heavy sigh and a towel covering himself, he said, "Though I do have a spare towel, if you want... but it is rather wet." It was still worth the offer, right?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Arthur perked up at the mention of the towel, "Yes, please. I think getting slightly damp is preferable to displaying my genitalia. This way I could at least sneak through the school." He took the towel gratefully from Kiku, wrapping it around his waist, "Thank you, so much." He said.

he stood, feeling a tiny bit less self conscious now. "We should look for our clothes some more... the trickster spirit might have dropped them by now. It's a hope at least... even if only one of our sets appears, that person can go find clothes for the other, at least." He explained. If they were lucky, which they didn't seem to be so far, the spirit had dropped them somewhere in the room.

"I'm going to check the shower stalls." He said, that was probably the only place they hadn't looked when searching for their clothes so it was the most logical place for a naughty spirit to put them.
Back to top Go down
Former Japan

Former Japan

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 pm

((Hell man, I'm sorry I took so long. ;A; I honestly just kind of got busy and forgot.))

Kiku was very glad that the other had taken his towel. It was much less embarrassing. Then again, it would be nice for him to have clothes. Even if he didn't have the high-collared shirts he was so comfortable with and so used to, at least he wouldn't be nude.

"Alright," he said. "I shall continue to check the lockers, in case anything shows up. If night does fall, I will have to spend the night here." He didn't want to do that, not at all. Though the last sentence was more him musing to himself than talking to Arthur. He didn't really mean to say it out loud, but what harm was there in saying it anyway?

He searched through the lockers until he found his underwear. It wasn't much, but there was one garment and at least he could put it on. As soon as he did, he wrapped the towel around his upper body, neck included, and went to find Arthur to tell him the good news. Well, it was good news for him. Now that he had found one garment, there were sure to be more. If he could just find enough, they could get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]   Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't forget your rubber duck [Kiku + Arthur]
Page 1 of 1