The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*

Go down 
+4
Former Vietnam
Keith Smith
Matthew Williams
Francis Bonnefoy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

*twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Empty
PostSubject: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 pm

/BLOWS A KISS AT EVERYONE/

'Allo, 'allo! You finally have a France and I'm sure you're all clamoring for my acknowledgement of your existence <3 Do call me 'Francis,' mes amis--as opposed to Professor Bonnefoy~ Although I certainly would not object to that in. Certain situations. /eyewaggle/ /hair flip/ As for my ~*preferences*~, I'm able and willing to do whatever genre is lurking in the deepest, darkest dreams you 'ave at night, in your dormitories. Or during my classes, of course. But do pay attention to the board and not just my mouth--a low score will result in disciplinary action~

/winks/ You are more than welcome to visit me in my humble abode for extra credit~ Don't mind the hands~ It's only in my nature to provide you with tender, loving care <3
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

*twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

... A pleasure to meet you Professor Bonnefoy! x3 And seriously, welcome to the forum.

Also, Matthew will fail one of your classes. Jus' saying. On that note, we must have a thread here.
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Hello! Oooo swimming you shall have respect from Keith~

I despretly feel like roleplaying with France~~ Yay Australia
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Welcome to the forum~
It'll be a pleasure seeing you around the threads and chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Matthew Williams wrote:
... A pleasure to meet you Professor Bonnefoy! x3 And seriously, welcome to the forum.

Also, Matthew will fail one of your classes. Jus' saying. On that note, we must have a thread here.

If it's swimming, prepare to get mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. And yes. Maybe one where Francis scares Mathieu into doing better in his class or face the ~*consequences*~.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Keith Smith wrote:

I WOULD BE TOTALLY UP FOR THIS I HAVE NEVER ROLEPLAYED WITH AN AUSSIE BEFORE. Plotting discussion or chatbox, y/y.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Trung Chi Hoa wrote:
Welcome to the forum~
It'll be a pleasure seeing you around the threads and chatbox.

/kisses hand/ Indeed. I hope to see you around, as well.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
Keith Smith wrote:

I WOULD BE TOTALLY UP FOR THIS I HAVE NEVER ROLEPLAYED WITH AN AUSSIE BEFORE. Plotting discussion or chatbox, y/y.

We can do either, I hang out in the cbox quite a lot~ XD
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 am

Good god, are you sure you're a qualified teacher? If you touch me, I will break your hand, I swear! And if you keep trying, I'll break something way more special, understand? *narrows eyes and cracks nuckles*

But seriously, hi! *waves* Nice to meet you. Just to warn you, you'll have to watch your French around me, I've studied French for six years <3
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:41 am

Hej. If you'd like to get start you're more than welcome to join the staff meeting in the Staff Room.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 am

Francis! Welcome!
I totally need to roleplay with you just to play around with Roddie's fear of water and sea creatures
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Arthur Kirkland wrote:
Good god, are you sure you're a qualified teacher? If you touch me, I will break your hand, I swear! And if you keep trying, I'll break something way more special, understand? *narrows eyes and cracks nuckles*

But seriously, hi! *waves* Nice to meet you. Just to warn you, you'll have to watch your French around me, I've studied French for six years <3

*slightly wary look, before smiling and tilting Artie's chin with one fingertip* Hmm~ You're a feisty one, aren't you? Je l'aime. *winks* But I must say: I am pleasantly surprised at 'ow eager you are to touch me.

Enchanté~ *kisses hand* And I'll keep that in mind. I've studied French culture and language for about five years, but it's been ages since I've had to use it. /planning on minoring in it in the future but for now, college is ravishing everything in sight
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Berwald Oxenstierna wrote:
Hej. If you'd like to get start you're more than welcome to join the staff meeting in the Staff Room.

Will do~ /heads over to post

As for Roderich--COME AT ME, BRO <3 I'm totally fine with you starting a thread; or we can plotplotplot together~
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 pm

YES. I will totally just start a thread. planning is too much effort

...After replying to all else I must reply to...because being away for two weeks makes me behind in the world. OTL
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Wait, no, inspiration demanded I make this thread first, before replying to things: Heeeere.
*just winging it*
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Um..well...un honneur meeting you again. *curtsies*

((Seriously, Ciao. *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  41845210 Good to See Someone Familiar, I Suppose.))
Back to top Go down
http://inkseascape@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*    *twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*twirls into the room, does a leap, sweeps across the floor, and lands in arabesque*
Page 1 of 1