The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dutchman coming through

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

Dutchman coming through Empty
PostSubject: Dutchman coming through   Dutchman coming through Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Greetings~

You can call me Free, Fork, Peanut Tree, Lars, Neth, take your pick. As long as it’s not insulting, I’ll answer.

I am 19 years old and hail from a small country called the Netherlands, and will also be RPing as him here. He has pretty much become my standard choice of character to RP, but other than him I also RP Prussia, Canada, Belgium and France. And I am considering trying out Denmark sometime.

I was rather disappointed to see how little of a mythological background the Netherlands and surrounding areas have. But luckily I did find a creature that I thought fitted Neth in some way~

And that was all, I think. I’ll be looking forward to RPing with you all~
Back to top Go down
Former Iceland

Former Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Dutchman coming through   Dutchman coming through Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Nice to see you again, Lars~
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Dutchman coming through   Dutchman coming through Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 pm

I pick Fork, it's the bestestest.

Glad to have you here! (: Why not start a nice open thread for me for whoever wants to RP? I adore your style~
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dutchman coming through   Dutchman coming through Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Ari Olvirsson wrote:
Nice to see you again, Lars~
You! I know you! Even though I didn't know it up until now. XD

Hey~

Matthew Williams wrote:
I pick Fork, it's the bestestest.
Glad to have you here! (: Why not start a nice open thread for me for whoever wants to RP? I adore your style~

A lot of people seem to go for the Fork option. And yes, I will start a thread soon, don't worry~ ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutchman coming through   Dutchman coming through Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutchman coming through
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zodiac School :: Out Of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: