The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispers that carry like cries of thunder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Switzerland

Former Switzerland

Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Empty
PostSubject: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 pm

I have no idea what's with the title :U Use it for your next book title.

So I'll be your Switzerland. I love playing Switzerland, Latvia and Norway and I had really been missing playing Vash as I haven't done it for a while.

So yeah, plot with me. Do it now. B|
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Hallo Vash! C:

I very much need to plot with you, for plotting is fun.
As is arguing. I love roleplaying arguing. D:
/is a mean Roderich. I apologize in advance.
Back to top Go down
Former Switzerland

Former Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Mean Roderichs are the most fun c:

Our characters def need to meet.

For some reason, I think it'd be amusing for them to have to be some kind of lab partners, but I don't think they'd take the same classes with their age gap >3>

Was there anything you had in mind? If not I can have Vash accidently spill something on Rod and refuse to pay him back >3>
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Oh, good. ouo

Well, if you wanted to pursue the lab partners, sometimes the upperclassmen who have already completed the class help the underclassmen with more dangerous labs.
Actually, that was my metal-working class that I draw the experience from, but close enough. I liked the idea. xD
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 pm

GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON THE TEAM.

OHYES.

AlsoRoderichI'msorrythatIhaven'trepliedtothethreadyetitjustneveralertedmethatit'dbeenrepliedto. *Sigh*

SO YEAH, VASHY-BABY. GO, HAVE FUN, POST, MAKE THIS FREAKING PLACE MORE ACTIVE. <3
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Former Switzerland

Former Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:25 am

lol that made me think of Roderich helping Vash with metal work and while it could end with someone getting hurt, it also was amusing =u=

That's a good idea though. It would probably bring out the characterization pretty well. Any subject you'd like to go with most?

WHY THANK YOU, CANADIAN

AND I WILL <3
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

It's okay Mattie, I love you anyways. |D

Hahaha. I imagine him whining a lot about having to do work and how much of a pain in the neck working with metal is. xD
I like the premise of bringing in the upper classmen to help with the science labs. Then I get to be arrogant too. :'D D'you want me to start a thread?
Back to top Go down
Former Switzerland

Former Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 am

Yay~

Go for it :D
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 am

Whoo. :'D
Here's the thread: cliiick.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 am

Why hello, Mr Zwingli. I like Vashes, they're fun to play with.

...Vash will probably hate Arthur becuase he's a dark creature, isn't he? He'll touch him and just see all the innocent people he's attacked.
Back to top Go down
Former Switzerland

Former Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am

Yeah, pretty much :') All the things Arthur doesn't truly regret. He tries not to touch people, but there are always accidents lol

Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:45 am

We hould thread that some time. It would make for interesting angst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers that carry like cries of thunder   Whispers that carry like cries of thunder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispers that carry like cries of thunder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zodiac School :: Out Of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: