The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Yo, everyone! I'm AWESOME *shot*

*cough*

Well, that aside, yo~ I'll be your Prussia, and I'm looking forward to conquering some supernatural vital regions rping with all of you, and generally making friends with you, because dammit I need more of those. You can call me...Leo. Or -insert cool nickname here-.

The reason I made my Gil a kobold is because searching for Prussian folklore directed me to Germanic folklore, and among the creatures there, I found the kobold to be most interesting. Also, I thought it would be amusing for someone like Gilbert to just be a servant sprite XD

@ Mattie: About my app picture, it'd be safer for me to change it, though I don't have permission to post on that part of the board =[ Here's the alternative pic though:

Code:
http://tinypic.com/r/2rz5evn/7
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello Gilll~ And-- You don't? ._. I'm not sure why that is. Probably just... don't care about applications once accepted, I suppose. Ok, I'll go change the pic~
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Pffffft. I wrote that music class was Roddie's favourite class in my application.
Excuse me while I laugh at Roddie's expense now...and think and plot.

( And, hello! c: )
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:16 pm

@Mattie: Mattieeeeee~ *tackle-glomps* And pfff. Typical of me to use pics like that for an app XD

@Roddie: Hi~ LMFAO. Why does it feel like their roles should be reversed? Ffff. When I think of what'll happen when Roddie finds out what kind of person/being/whatever his music teacher is... *plotting as well*
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:24 am

Why, Roderich would die. :'D
There would be a horrid personality clash, plus the horror of being taught by a creature service.
It's just a lovely, lovely mental image. xD
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 am

XDD Dude. We have got to make that happen. Like, soon.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:29 am

We so dooo.
I think I might have to run off to make a thread.
Back to top Go down
Former Switzerland

Former Switzerland

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:50 am

Welcome aboard, you made it so that there was only a short window of time where I was the newest of newbs around here :U So thanks :U

I love how you worked in a way to have a chibi!Prussia running around :'D
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Yay~ Go for it, Roddie!

And...you're welcome, Vash. I guess XD What's wrong with being the newest of newbs?

I found a way to do it because Prussia was too cute as a child--er, chibi, to miss.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Gladly.
Here we go. :3
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:43 am

YOOOOO! PRUSSIA BABY! *hi fives* We need to have a hate thread some time...
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 am

I want... A THREAD ABOUT PANCAKES.

*Puts on sunglasses* Oh yeah...!
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:11 am

@Roddie: I have replied~

@Artie: YO, IGGY POP~ *high fives awesomely* And hell yeah we do. Or they could be drinking buddies lol

@Mattie: YES. PANCAKES. I WANT SO MUCH.

I shall start threads after I get my long-awaited nap time.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:13 am

Would love that! They would probably do both, wouldn't you say? Though I don't think a teacher should be incouraging a student to drink. *wags finger half-heartedly* Arthur also likes music, but I can't tell if they would get on, because although Arthur likes playing the piano and classical music, he prefers playing the eletric guitar. We should thread~

I can imagine he catches Arthur sneaking out to the bar and Arthur's worried he's gonna get in trouble, but Gilbert just asks if he can come with. (Assuming Gilbert can leave the household he's attatched to for a short time)

You're awesome man. Touch. *holds out fist*

Oh, and if you see this soon, I'll be in the chatbox for another about 40 minutes or so~ if not, I'll be on in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:41 am

True that. And we're talking about Gilbert, so yeah, pretty obvious how that would go. Ah, I guess I hadn't stressed it in my app, but Gilbert developed a liking to a lot of instruments aside from the piano. He did spend quite some time learning to play them in that music room (though he wasn't always successful lol). I think he'll be interested in learning about electric guitar. Will Arthur be showing him his punk rocker side?

Oh, that sounds awesome. I have yet to read that kobolds can't go out of the household they're serving, so I'm guessing it's okay for him to leave for a quick drink. So who's gonna start?

And right back at you. *brofists*

Dammit. I never catch anyone on at the chatbox...
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 am

True, true. I sort of got the impression he preffered classical, but thinking about it (and his maru kaite thing) then he probably would think the guitar was bitchin'. They probably have a bit in common, because they self-taught themselves to play. Oh my god, Arthur, don't look now, your punk rocker is showing

Well, it's mythology, you can take a little artistic liscence, everyone has. I have, a LOT actually. So sure he can come out for a quick beer!

I love the fail trio so bad >_< we need a Denmark to drink with.

I can start it, but probably not till I get home, so a few hours. It would probably be an accident that he ran in to Gilbert, don't you think? Because if he was asked to patrol the school, he would have to patrol the school, not wander off to go drinking with a student. But that's your call on that.

I will be online for another... Fourty minutes again. If I don't see you then, I'll be on from about three hours onwards, okay? *determined to hate/love on Gilbert in a cracky chat*
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 am

Hn. I guess I did give that kind of impression. Hell yeah he would. And I think of them as bros, so hopefully they'll get along even without the booze. Pffft. Is it weird that I think of Arthur when I listen to Billy Idol?

Yay~ And as do I.

DENMAAAAAARK!! *hoping someone would respond to that*

Okay then. I'm thinking that he chose that faithful night to neglect his duties, sneak off and go drinking, then bumped into Arthur on the way, yes. I take it that they already know each other in that time?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm

They're bros, they get on in a love-you-but-I-want-to-punch-you-in-the-mouth-so-bad kind of way I think.

Why, Den? Why can't there be a Den?! We have bad touch trio! TT_TT

I think they porbably know each other a little bit, but not much. Just sort of regocnise each other, becuase if they have too much of a student-teacher relationship then it's weird for them to go out drinking. They know each others names and faces, I assume.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:13 am

Link is here~

also, if you're here, I'll be online for another hour and fifty minutes. Then I have a lesson, so I'll be back on just a about 3 hours later if you miss me~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zodiac School :: Out Of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: