The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}

Go down 
+7
Former Ukraine
Keith Smith
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Roderich Edelstein
Former Iceland
Former South Italy
Félicité Canella
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Empty
PostSubject: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am

This is slightly confusing but, go here ( http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/ ) and post a text from that site that your character would most likely text to the person above you.

For example, if Felicite had Matthew:

Apparently 'she used to sleep with my brother' is not an acceptable answer to how do you know each other.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 am

(Is this IC in general or specific to this forum? Cause I hope it's only in general or this will just be weird >w>)

The bartender just told me he would have me face down in his pillow by the end of the night. I hate when you make me go to gay clubs.
Back to top Go down
Former Iceland

Former Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:21 am

you missed kickoff and the first round of bodyshots. I suggest you get here now.

(( -tried-))
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am

...I don't know what you're doing, but there's a dragon on my street.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 am

I'm sorry..where I come from learning how to exploit a wealthy middle aged man is a right of passage
Back to top Go down
Former Iceland

Former Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Just think of all the blizzard sex people are having right now

Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:51 pm

[[This is such an awesome idea! Hopefully I'm following along correctly... ]]
Look dude, you cant keep blaming everything on the new years party. Its february...
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:18 am

Wait. New Years has passed? Shit is that why I woke up in the bin?

(/failed)
Back to top Go down
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm

best idea ever

I think im definitely allergic to shell fish. Or hungover. Probably both.
Back to top Go down
Former Iceland

Former Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 pm

yes you're required to wear a bikini its the snowpocalypse beach party
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Two things.
1 - I want to apologize for my drunkeness last night.
2 - I want to pre-apologize for my anticipated drunkeness tonight.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Totally just locked myself outside of my house, in my robe, with the fedex man and a box of sex toys. Not my week.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm sorry, but you without makeup is like Christmas without presents.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:05 pm

((PFFT. That one fits so well XD))

Dude.. You paid a stripper $50 to listen to you cry last night.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 pm

All I know is that we apparently made a drink we named The Single Girl which is rum, vodka, grain alcohol, and sprite and rolled around in the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

well on a positive note i hear those vitamins you take while pregnant do wonders for your nails
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Last night when I was hammered I set a reminder to tell you that your boobs are my favorite ones in the world, so this is me giving you that message.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Do you still have my pants by the way?
Back to top Go down
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:49 pm

I do what I can to inject something into your life every day. Today, humor. Saturday. Penis.
Back to top Go down
Former Iceland

Former Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:05 am

You missed out on a serious adventure. Cops were called. We put a chicken in someones house.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Shoot me. Guy hitting on me with a beaver on his head. Says it is his spirit animal.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:28 am

(312): The bottle I was drinking out of splintered on the bottom, there was glass in my hand, I pulled it out with my teeth... Not the best night for Drunk Kevin Ivan.

(( Also, Gil needs this one- http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/Text-Replies-24126.html ))
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 am

It's sad the highlight of the night was you didn't electrocute yourself again.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 am

I hate you, and I hope you have babies soon that you love very much. Then I will steal them and feed them to sharks, and you will be so heart broken that you never want to have any more kids and you'll just hide out in a dark room all day wondering how someone could feed another persons babies to sharks.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Fuck men. I'm going to go eat a package of cookie dough and get fat. I hope I die of salmonella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}   Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum I.C. Game { Texts from Last Night}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next