The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT) Empty
PostSubject: Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT)   Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 am

Huh, it's interesting how I make up half of the listed absences >w>;; So as you may or may not know last week I was super busy with school because it was the week before spring break. Now that it's spring break, my mom has us on a trip where I'll have limited access to internet. School's been kicking my butt and now when I get a break I can't see you guys. Pfff my life. I'll be back on Saturday though!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT)   Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:42 am

Okey dokey~ C: Have fun
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT)   Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Have fun on your vacation Lovi, and enjoy your break~
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT)   Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Also, thank you for reminding me, the topic title can be 1 character long now. ouo
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT)   Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation (why does the title always have to be at least 10 characters BT)
Page 1 of 1