The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Win-Win Situations {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

Win-Win Situations {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:49 am

Lesson of the Day: 'If you act like you have authority, no one will question your actions, no matter how seemingly bizarre they are.' Case in point? Taking her lunch out of the cafeteria where it clearly belonged and marching outside to eat it right on the bridge that, as the resident Dames Blanches, Félicité claimed as her own.

Swinging her legs off the rails where she was sitting, she yawned, covering her mouth with a hand. Luxiouriantly stretching herself out on the bridge, she contemplated falling asleep right then and there. Then again, dozing off outside in a public-ish place was rarely a good idea. If it was a nice cave, Félicité wouldn't question taking a doze but, well..bridges and caves aren't interchangeable with how casual one could act in them.

The girl settled for performing more of her duties as the creature she was; to lure attention to herself and the bridge in what is always a win/win situation for her: if passer-bys are respectful, she gets a dance partner, if they are not, she gets to throw them off the bridge and into thistle where she could get her lupines to torment them. Keeping that in mind, she removed her glasses {they were unnecessary when she was outdoors anyway} and began a dance.

Last edited by Félicité Canella on Fri May 13, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:29 pm

No, Roderich had not really been up to much when he stumbled upon the strange girl. His languid walking slowed to a complete stop as his violent gaze settled upon the woman ahead. He leaned to one side, head tilting as the girl began an elegant but lonely dance on the elderly stone bridge. It was a magical and foreboding sight.

He was drawn to the creature, the woman, and her spectacular dance. She may have pulled off a graceful display on her own but he could not shake the feeling that it required a second person. It required anyone. It required him. And while he would need to shed his coat of fur that demanded him to be proper, a little bit of looseness on an ignored bridge would never hurt a soul.

The Austrian's feet took him to the edge of the bridge, where he then leaned his easily exhausted body against the cold stone of the bridge, patiently waiting for the woman to acknowledge his careful existence. Part of him was compelled to move quickly, to please the spirit and dance with it, but he was cautious and silent, waiting to be invited. Roderich did not wish to risk the wrath of any entity. Thus, he stood, with an elegant grace to match her own and the rapt fascination of a school small children.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:38 pm

The twirling and swaying of her yet unnamed dance near spirited Félicité away. Away from the confines of the school, away from the dreadfully hellish excuse for weather in England and to a much more pleasant surrounding. A place where it was warm. A place surrounded in gentle sunlight.. a place like home, as stereotypical as it seems.

The pace of her dance changed to something a little less pleasant as she recalled the fear her parents had of her and the contempt of her former classmates and school officials at the creature she was. All of this contempt was unnecessary and, how embarrassing it was to admit, hurtful. Félicité was a creature of the light; generally a helpful sort of thing, playing with luck ..and occasionally causing well-deserved harm. Nothing to be held in such disdain.

Her movement came to an elegant stop upon observing that, well, she was being observed. Neatening her skirts and straightening her hair, she beheld her audience of one. Of course, it was good that she had managed to lure someone to the bridge; it was her duty, after all. However, she did hope she didn't make too much of a spectacle of herself.

"Care to cross?" Félicité asked with her usual calm, poker-faced demeanor to the first person she saw that seemed to be able to hold himself to the same standard, elegance wise, as she held herself. "I'm afraid there is a fare."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:14 pm

As the fair demon watched, the dance slowly morphed from a dance of celebratory joy to something more sinister. It seemed injured, indignant, and insulted. It was as though in the few moments spent standing there something had happened. The elegant woman in front of him seemed to have thoughts. Thoughts of dreadful places and unpleasant pasts. Yet, the change was smooth and delightful, keeping Roderich's attention.

Upon finally being spotted, the alp stood up straight and proper, fixing his appearance with an almost obsessive quality. His eyes did not even bother to take in her appearance as he arrogantly gave attention to his own. It seemed as though if a single thread was out of place, his air of regality and importance would shatter like a frail mirror.

An amused hum slipped from his lips as she spoke calmly, as though she was joking. Roderich shifted again, relaxing marginally, as though comforted by the unspecified fee. It was becoming clear that she was a creature of the light, nothing to fear. It was more like dealing with a child than dealing with a fairy.

“A fee? To cross a bridge that has been here for years?” he questioned, his amusement clearly written on his face. As he continued to speak, and much to his displeasure, his accent was creeping slyly but strongly into his voice. “I think the fee should be for watching you dance. It was quite stunning. I fear I haven't a thing to pay you though.”
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm

"Not once has the bridge wavered or failed its purpose, it does deserve credit for staying steadfast all these years though being ignored and mistreated," Félicité usually wasn't one to prattle on about bridge rights. She just felt that something about the boy in front of her needed to be lectured at. He was simply too sure of himself, it was odd.

However, the compliment to her dancing was very much appreciated. Hiding her pinkened cheeks, she gave way to a small smile. "Very pretty words there, sir. Very pretty indeed."

"And, as long as you appear to have two able feet, you do have the means of payment." Realizing how very much like an axe-murderer she sounded, she added, "A dance with me shall cover the charge."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:00 pm

“Mistreated?” he hummed softly, trailing a long finger along the worn stones of the structure. It was old and well-loved, aged enough to seem to have a soul of its own. “It seems to me that this bridge has gotten lots of credit. It has aided hundreds of people in the past. A kind, old creature would not demand payment. You are merely a clever hustler.”

A miniscule smile remained planted on his face though, suggesting that the Austrian only argued lightly. More than anything, he was delighted to find such a fascinating creature out on his previously dull walk. He delight only grew as she turned to hide her lightly flushing face from him.

“I think I can afford a dance, miss hustler,” Roderich answered with a slightly arrogant smile. He stepped forward, breaching some of the distance between them, but not so much so that he would appear to be invading her personal space. He stayed there, waiting for her. “What sort of dance would you like?
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

"A hustler?" The girl had never been so simultaneusly amused and insulted in her entire life.Trying to hide her pout, she ducked her head even further. Realizing that display would not afford her any sort of respect, let alone the sheer amount she deserved."I do believe that is an inaccuract term. I prefer the term 'bridge guardian', thank you very much."

As pouty as she was becoming, the young woman was inwardly amused. The brunette boy was so arrogent but there was something about him that hinted that, if push came to shove, she could easily throw him off the bridge without a struggle.

" I suppose a ballroom type dance would be easiest. Wouldn't want you to get exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:16 pm

“A hustler,” Roderich confirmed, without missing a beat. He could barely contain his amusement at the girl's defensive manner on the subject. It made it impossible for the Austrian boy to resist the need to continue teasing her about the matter. “I am sure you would call yourself a bridge guardian. No hustler would admit to being a hustler.”

Roderich tilted his head at her, brushing off all the insults. He knew himself not to be the most athletic of people, but he could certainly hold his own when dancing, be it fast paced or a slow waltz. There was no pride to defend, and, thus, he just gave her a charming smile.

“A waltz? Well, I would love to. Though, I do believe it would be polite if you were to give me your name before we launch into a dance. I am Roderich.”
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:37 am

" I have never encountered a hustler who only asked a simple dance from people!" There was no use hiding it; the girl was getting angry. Not enough to throw the impudent boy off the bridge but certainly enough to warrant a glaring pout. She wasn't accustomed to being teased and it was likely she'd never tolerate it.

And like that, the infuriatingly suave smile that, no doubt made others of her gender melt reappeared. Such a cocky young man!

" Félicité." She was awfully grouchy for a girl named 'bliss' but it wasn't like she had a choice in the matter. " A waltz seems quite lovely."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:57 am

“Alright, miss, I do apologize. You need not get so upset,” he answered quickly. As much fun as it was to tease her, Roderich was still not quite sure as to what she species she was. Upsetting her could land him in quite a bit of trouble. Perhaps she would maul him, or curse him, or throw him off the bridge. There was an endless amount of horrid possibilities.

He did not drop his small, suave smile this time though. Whether it worked or not, it's mere existence comforted him. Roderich merely stepped closer, positioning himself properly to dance, touching her hesitantly. His movements were slow, careful, and deliberate, not wanting to seem too forward.

“A very pretty name,” the Austrian hummed quietly. He stepped carefully, urging her into the dance she had requested.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:49 am

She was going to open her mouth to protest the fact her temper was beginning to flare, which it was but she didn't appreciate having the fact pointed out to her, but she thought better of it. If she spent too much time in arguement she wouldn't get the dance she so demanded.

Roderich had taken it upon himself to begin the slightly awkward dancing process and for that she was relieved. Felicite was never too big on approaching strangers for physical contact, she almost always felt like some sort of molester even just reaching for someone's hand.

"Ah, merci, however, I cannot take credit for it." The glare had slowly faded into a soft smile as the dance began. To dance was to experience joy and pouting had absolutely no room in joy. Without meaning to, she found she had taken the lead.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Roderich hummed softly as they slowly began to move. It was a simple tune to start them off, just enough to get them started at a lazy and simple pace. He adjusted himself carefully as they moved, making sure that their bodies were not too close. The Austrian was prepared to go to great measures to avoid too much physical contact. It was not that she was not pretty. She was pretty. However, the concept of getting too close seemed crude.

“Nonetheless,” stated the boy, pausing in his soft song, “I am sure you suit your pretty name, ja?” He pulled them into a lazy, playful spin at that.

Vaguely, the Austrian noted that Felicite had taken the lead in the the dance. He did not exactly mind, easily falling into the more submissive role. She was already proving that she was a decent dancer, which made it more acceptable. Every so often though, he would guide her into a fancier step or move, taking control whenever the urges hit.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:29 pm

It was nice to have a tune to dance to, even if it was simply humming. It was quite rare that someone was considerate enough to provide one. And he was enough of a decent entity to give her personal space. Perhaps she would have to reconsider her slightly negative opinion of him.

Of course, the continued compliment upon her name had summoned an unwelcome blush to her cheeks. Maybe she should have kept the not so fond view of the brunette. At least her flourished twirl hid that quite well. "I hardly think 'bliss' is a suitable name."

After quickly gauging Roderich was far more graceful on her feet than she anticipated, she let herself complicate the dance a little, to suit his fancier moves.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:44 pm

A smirk crawled onto his face as she blushed at his compliment. It was small and discreet, but it still had the power to mar the carefully placed charming look. He said no words on the matter though, not wishing to be overly rude and cruel. "I think there is nothing wrong with the name on you. You seem to be quite blissful when dancing, no? And I am sure your parents were struck with bliss at having such a pretty daughter."

It never once occurred to the Austrian that his gratuitous compliments could be considered flirting. It was merely instinct. Instinct that had been drilled into him as manners by teachers and then warped into flirting by what little masculinity the boy had. It was purely honest though, his automatic compliments.

His humming started again as the dance grew more complex. The tune matched their movements perfectly. Their movements were decent, considering they had not practiced the twirls and steps in the past. The easiness of letting go and dancing caused the Austrian to smile unrestrained. A passing thought registered it as bliss.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Zut. It was like this boy's sole purpose in his existence was to fluster her so. Even as she noted his small smirk, a crack in the gentlemanly mask, she felt her face heat to its maximum hue of magenta. Even powers of speech temporarily shut down for the girl.

It was best for her to do what her instinct demanded; shut off speech function and focusing on dance. Dance was nice. It was calming. And the most physically flirtatious it usually got for her was the brushing of the fingertips or a lingering glance.

Felicite eventually calmed herself down four twirls in, regaining her healthy color and speech function. "I presume you attend Asher Academy?"
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

A slightly surprised look crossed the Austrian's face as the girl across from him seemed to completely shut down. She blushed a bright red and not even a single word dared spill from her mouth. It was curious, but he enjoyed the silence for what it was, continuing his nearly playful humming.

"Mn? Asher Academy? No, I do not. I attend the Zodiac School. I am a year thirteen student," Roderich paused for a moment, wondering if he was not dancing with some spirit but an eccentric human girl. She struck him as though holding a mythical air, but he could have just been hanging around with his fellow monsters too often.

Roderich dismissed the thoughts quickly though, pulling a more daring move that ended with Felicite pressed against him for a few seconds. Suddenly he felt his own face become dusted with an embarrassed pink tinge. That had been a bit too much contact.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:56 pm

"Ah...," the girl ignored her mistake. Asher Academy was actually a girl's school she attended a few years back. She truly meant to say 'Zodiac School' but..as long as he did not catch the unintended insult, all was well in the world for the time being. "No wonder you did not seemed familiar, I am a Year Eleven there. At the Zodiac School, I mean."

Felicite never payed any mind to her fellow students, let alone upperclassman at the school so she wasn't too surprised that had yet to pass him by. Besides, he did not exactly strike her as a fellow creature of the light so they likely kept different schedules.

At the sudden contact, Roderich's pinkened face made her smile just a smidgen, not smirk. At least she wasn't the only one who was flushing. Besides, if he had done the same move but smirked instead, being punched in the gut, hurled over the bridge and having lupines set upon him would have been his fate. Feeling pity on herself and him, she edged away for that an average sized person standing upright could fit between them. "Better."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:01 pm

He gave her a lazy, amused nod in response, completely unaware of any accidental insults. "Ah, an underclassman. You seem rather benevolent for someone who comes from that school. Some of the students are rather hellish," he murmured softly, nearly flinching at his own words. Roderich considered himself one of those more monstrous creatures.

It took him a few moments to completely wipe the blush from his face. The Austrian spent those long moments in a careful silence, keeping his gaze away from the smaller girl in front of him. Any time his gaze accidentally passed over her, embarrassment flooded through him again. It left him a little scared and uncomfortable with the polite silence spanning between them. His expression remained stoic though, not betraying his new found awkwardness.

"So...what creature are you?" Roderich eventually asked, trying to dismiss the shyness that had gripped him. He also made an effort to speed up their dance, to keep it interesting. He did so slowly though, to prevent himself from getting too close.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:51 pm

"And by 'benevolent, I suppose you mean not outright looking to make a meal out of others," Felicite stifled a chuckle. "On whole, everyone seems friendly enough though some of the accomadations made at the cafeteria are a little spooky." She had honestly yet to recover from seeing a vile of something that..moved.

Also in the vein of honesty, making her dance partner blush was incredibly enjoyable. It was nice making someone appear vulnerable, as twisted as it sounded. Maybe it was a complex derived from being short. For every time a taller person is made to blush by a shorter one, you subtract an inch from their height. Or that was just stupidity spawned from an inactive mind.

"Dames Blanches, nothing particularly fancy. You?" By some sheer miracle, upon the speeding up of the dance, she had not been caught off guard.

{flusteredRoddieissocute}
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:35 pm

“Well, yes. Though, you do not seem cruel either. I suppose that could just be a clever ploy, but it seems genuine,” he hummed, before laughing softly at her. “It would be wise, liebling, if you did not look too closely at what is served in the cafeteria. The human limbs, bags of blood, and things that move are a little...unnerving.” Roderich shuddered, but smiled, happy to have someone to share his horror at the cafeteria with. The cafeteria was a place he would never get used to.

Slowly, the last of Roderich's embarrassment faded and he fell into a rhythm. Even as the dance grew more complex, he found that he did not need to pay too much attention to where he placed his feet. Occasionally, when impressed by her movements, he had the decency to murmur a simple compliment.

“Oh, I have vaguely heard of your kind, I think. Are you related in any way to the Weisse Frauen?” He seemed unconcerned, despite the slight realization that he could be harmed for upsetting the creature in front of him. The Austrian knew he could handle himself. “I am an Alp.”
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Felicite paled at the very mention of the bags of blood and other countless unnamed organs served at the cafeteria. Yes, it was nice that everyone was able to find a meal suitable to them and eat with their classmates, no matter what they were but for someone extremely adjusted to near human life, it was a tad disgusting to see eyeballs served alongside pudding. " Ah, I suppose you are right, I am not too sinister, sadly.'

An 'Alp'? Weren't those mountains? Roderich certainly didn't seem like a mountain. Oh well. She was certain he was one of the creatures she certain she would have heard of if she was the good fortune of not being the only creature out of the pale of normal in her family.

" I suppose," she graced him with a smile. "Same basic idea." She had in fact heard of the Weisse Frauen and, to be honest, they were around eighty percent the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Roderich blinked in vague fascination as the woman's face seemed to drain of all blood at his description of the cafeteria selection. He tilted his head, feeling a little apologetic, but mostly amused. Sure, a good deal of the food disturbed and horrified him as well, but he could not exactly deny having tried any of it. He wisely chose not to say a word on the matter though, and merely nodded. “There is nothing wrong with not being sinister. I am sure you get along with humans a lot better than the rest of us.”

A small laugh escaped the Austrian boy's mouth at her almost blank look at his species name. “I am a type of bloodsucker,” he explained, the smile not leaving his face, “Except, I can turn to mist and give people nightmares. It is fine though; most people have not heard of my kind. Most of us have short lives under the control of witches while the free ones lie low to avoid being killed.”

He dipped her as he thought, humming in slight approval, figuring things out. “But not exactly the same thing then, ja?” he queried with an innocent curiosity. His expression was vaguely childish as it showed a fascination with any tidbit of information.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:45 am

Her mouth twisted itself into a half smile of sorts. "Voui, being not being sinister does wonders for human interaction, fooling them and myself into thinking I am simply one of them. However here," she gave a sigh, "unless you are a bit beastly, it is an uphill battle for respect." Felicite did not care to think about how much flack she has gotten and still occasionally receives for being a mere variety of light elf instead of a sort of harpy or leech. Usually having owls set upon those with enough gall to pick on her and a good slap was enough to stop any disrespect. A week on bad luck was also enough to shut anyone up.

She stared up at him when listening to his explanation. During the more than decade that she had no suspicion of being supernatural at all, she paid absolutely no attention to anything remotely occult. It was illogical and simply unbecoming to waste time on things that were not real. Unfortunately, being so sensible had left the girl with serious gaps in knowledge about her current classmates.

The young woman did know that she, almost as a rule, didn't even like the mere idea of bloodsuckers in general. It was rather creepy, not to mention unsanitary. To learn that her dance partner was one of them and in fact, a super powered version of one was a tad unsettling. Even more unsettling was the pang of sympathy she felt as she learn he was simply a disposable tool. " I truly wish you luck on the witch situation dear," she was tempted to momentarily stop the dance to give him a hug. However, she ignored the urge in favor of being dipped.

"Good job not dropping me there," Felicite offered as small smile. She could not count the amount of times an overly ambitious dance partner dropped her, leaving her with rather unsightly bruises. The blond did approve of his curiosity upon learning. "Ah, Dames Blanches do not 'haunt' and tend to be," she paused in thought to figure out how to phrase something pleasantly before utterly giving up, " more...violent."

"Other than that and being pretty much blind indoors, we are the same creatures more or less."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 am

A smooth smile worked its way on to Roderich's face in response to Felicite's half smile. He listened attentively to her answer, vaguely amused, vaguely insulted for her. He squeezed the hip where his hand had long since latched in an attempt at comforting the small woman. When the Dame Blanche finished speaking, he let a few more seconds of silence exist before finally opening his mouth.

“It is...a shame that the more kindhearted spirits get no respect. Just because you are generally benevolent does not mean you are powerless or not prone to fits of rage.” He shrugged, looking a bit confused by his classmates' ignorance. “It is idiotic to think as much. I am sure, if you wanted, you could do as much damage as someone like me. But if anything, I think your vein of creatures are extremely refreshing.”

The gentleman gave her a dismissive shake of his head as concern seemed to momentarily appear on her face. As depressed as the situation could make him at times, he did not really appreciate the sympathy of others. It made things awkward and could lead to questions that he did not feel like answering. At the moment, whilst “safely” hidden away in the Zodiac School, it was more of a fact of life than anything. There was never much need to worry about his witch. He was just free to hate the other witches in peace. It was rather nice.

Roderich hummed in return to her approval for his ability to dip her. “Well, of course. It would be awfully rude to drop a lady when dancing. Does it happen a lot? If so, what shamefully pathetic dance partners you receive. It is good that I stumbled upon you instead of one of those lousy dancers, ja?”

For a moment, the Austrian nearly stopped dancing in a cautious surprise. He resisted the urge though, managing to continue dancing as though her words had not surprised him in the least, but there was a barely noticeable look on his face that spoke volumes once seen.

“More violent? For a moment I was under the impression that you were a perfectly kind creature.” His grin was slightly teasing as he spoke. “I suppose I ought to be more careful then.”
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 pm

She actually gave a laugh. "Well, thank you for holding a far more reasonable view of what certain creatures deserve in terms of respect." There was a rather good testament outside the school of what a Dames Blanches was capable of in a complete rage in the form of a few severely damaged trees and mentally traumatized beyond belief squirrels. The cause of which was an incident regarding a classmate using their powers over wind to take a survey in regards to the color of undergarments worn by female classmates.

"'Refreshing', however, is a bit of a patronizing term," she gave a look up to him. She dealt even poorer with patronizing than she did with teasing. It was a quirk if you will.

Even he did seem the slightest patronizing, she did have to give him credit where credit was due, namely in that he didn't spin the witch situation as a 'pity me' type deal. Of course, it would be quite the effective pity party rally-er, she noted. In fact, she make note to remember it if she ever wished to severely depress a relative via deceit. It would surely earn her a brand new air of shoes or a nice blouse.

She was still so slightly impressed with his dancing. He was, probably to his pride, a near perfect partner. "Alas, I have been the victim of over ambition many a time from dance. Of course, they were given their just desserts in the true manner a Dames Blanches is supposed to bestow her disappointment in unskillful partners or those unwilling to dance; they were thrown off the bridge." She gave a deceptively sweet grin at him, trying to reassure him.

Reassure. And hopefully erase any knowledge he may have in regards to Dames Blanches having to reward good dance partners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win-Win Situations {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next