The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Win-Win Situations {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Win-Win Situations {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 pm

“Well,” he started softly, leaning against her as his steps became more languid, “It is foolish not to bestow respect unto one's companions, even if you are not fond of one another. Besides, being irrational all the time can become very tiresome. I like to lay claim to at least one logical vein of thought.” Roderich cast her a charming smile, snapping out of his lazier trace to whisk her to the other side of the bridge. The aristocrat nearly missed a step halfway through the abrupt movement, as his mind had paused to wonder if his words and actions were an attempt to flirt.

A curious notion, one not meant to be dwelt on.

Roderich shook his head, attempting to dismiss the thought through physical action. “Patronizing? I suppose. That is the problem with fraternizing with an arrogant person such as I. I am accidentally rude. I do mean what I say though, there is nothing wrong with being a benevolent creature. Refreshing was simply a poor choice of word, but it is nice to be in the company of someone more kind, rather than the bloodsuckers and creatures of the night I normally bump into. Perhaps I should take more strolls across this bridge during the day?”

The brunet let out a soft hum, enjoying the slight praises of his apparent skill in dance when compared with previous companions. He could feel his ego soar, and it caused the fickle aristocrat to take an instant liking to the fair girl who only praised him because he truly deserved it. Roderich smiled at the very idea. It did put pressure on the boy, for at this point he would much rather become lazy and move slowly. Yet, he felt obliged to continue trying to impress her. It would also be nice if he was not thrown off the bridge, but that was only an added bonus of impressing a girl.

“What a shame that you must put up with the bad as well as the decent, especially when you are talented yourself,” he clucked his tongue in disapproval. “However, in the end, each gets what they deserve, ja?”
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 pm

"Well, thank you for allowing me that one logical train of thought." She gave another small smile. Finally, a rational, calm classmate. She had only waited most of the school year to confront one of these rare creatures. If she played her cards right, she could befriend this young man. However a languid a pace their dance had become, she felt a mere second of a ghost of a stumble. Oh well. No dance partner was perfect. Though, Roderich was pretty close with the exception of that millisecond of a pause. "I will try to talk your common sense into the next individual who doubts that I should be taken seriously."

She listened to his explanation regarding or rather, apologizing for his patronizing tone. At least he seemed ready to admit his fault at being arrogant. However, that could have been motivated by not wanting to be pushed off the bridge. It would not be a long fall, she thought to herself, but there were brambles that would not make a comfortable place to land. "Perhaps you should. Creatures of the light tend to be somewhat kindhearted." Okay, that was a stretch of the truth. "Rather, we are less motivated to do much harm." There, that was far more accurate.

One thing that was going quite well was the dancing. Almost so well, she was near inclined to become giddy. A most terrifying thought, non? Felicite did allow herself to express a little ounce of her joy through a twirl. There, that felt lovely.

"Yes, everyone in the end receives their just desserts. And speaking of," she sighed, a little disappointed she could not bear to hide the truth any longer without feeling a bit bad, "any person who impresses a Dames Blanche is supposed to be rewarded. I suggest you think of something good."

{{Oh goodness, this is late! I'm so sorry Roddy ;;}}
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:09 pm

(( It's fine, it's fine. C: ))

In an attempt to redeem himself for his miniscule fault in his dance steps, the Austrian repositioned his arms and hoisted the girl a few inches into the air, spinning them both in a playful circle. Roderich grinned lazily up at her before setting her back on the ground, making an effort to hide any strain her weight had on his wimpy muscles. “You are very welcome,” hummed the aristocrat fluidly, not an exerted breath out of place. “I can only hope future individuals listen and take the facts into account. I would hate to hear of a string of people attacked by a Dame Blanche. It would be a saddening story.”

Roderich laughed softly at her explanation. “That sounds quite accurate. Of course, in the short moments in which we have spoken, you struck me as quite kindly, ja? At the very least, your company is quite fantastic.” In his years at the school, the boy met quite a few cunning and devious creatures, pranksters and loving alike. In his opinion, the most troublesome were the light monsters who were fond of the water. They always had some plot to mess with however they deemed bored. It caused the boy to shudder at the mere thought.

“Oh? I do receive a reward then?” He grinned, half in triumph and half amused by what seemed to be her delight with their discourse and dance. “Well, I should like to find some lunch...And our company would be greatly appreciated. Wandering about on my own has some charm to it, but sometimes company is even more splendid.” In an act of daring, he dragged a captured hand to his lips in an attempt to bestow her fingers with a chivalrous kiss.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:18 pm

She actually did the unthinkable; she let out a giggle of all things upon the small lift in the air. Sure, it was a bit fun and a nice addition to the dance but really, was it necessary for it to escape her lips? Oh well. It was too late to worry about that now; what was done was done. Besides, she could pass it off as a reaction to the idea of serial Dame Blanche attacks. "Oh it would be a tragic tale indeed. Especially since the majority of the victims would be far to embarrassed to report it."

"Asking for me to grace you with my company longer? Ah, that is a unique request," Felicite could not help but smile. She enjoyed being called pleasant; what could she say? The fact she thus far found him quite likable as well was even nicer. "I suppose I shall be paying for lunch?"

However, she was not expecting the kiss to the hand. If she was embarrassed at the giggle upon the spinning before, it was nothing compared to her flustered state at this new action. It was something her cousins did out of jest, nothing a non-relative ever dared to attempt. She was frozen for a second, processing how to deal with such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win-Win Situations {Open}   Win-Win Situations {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win-Win Situations {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2