The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Empty
PostSubject: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:05 am

Ah, night time. How was it that it could be so peaceful when the air was thrumming with life?
Gilbert put his poetic thoughts on hold as he flapped his hands in the air to swat at a few annoying gnats that seemed to enjoy flying into his face.
Night was nice. Despite the insects.

Though, Gilbert hadn't had sleep since... Wow. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd had a decent night's sleep without the use of medication.

Ugh, and he could do with a beer too. He'd gotten himself (forcefully) removed from the bar one too many times whilst in a drunken stupor, it seemed, and he was no longer permitted to buy drinks and consume them in the bar. Which meant he'd have to depend on others to supply him with his favourite drink.

The wet grass was now seeping in through his shoes, which brought him back to the present. Wait, wait. Where the hell was he? If ever there was a time for a facepalm, it was now. He couldn't even see the light of the school from here, the sky was so damned dark and cloudy. Hell, he'd outdone himself this time.
He still couldn't remember the entire layout of the grounds, they were too big and complicated to learn and he wasn't really interested at the time.

Gilbird was perched on his shoulder, asleep. The boy decided it was time for some awesome assistance and poked the bird with a finger. The creature awike with an unpleased 'piyo!'
"Sorry, Gilbird. It's just that the Awesome Me needs to know where the school is.. No, i'm not lost! I just need to know where the school is.. for.. research purposes. Yeah. Research." Gilbert grunted, pleased with his obviously ingenious excuse, ignoring the unimpressed stare he was getting from his feathered companion. Flapping a pair of little wings, it soon raised itself into the air. It was actually quite a surprising thing to watch, what with its less-than-aerodynamic body and small wings, but it could fly rather fast indeed. The yellow chick circled up into the air before giving a small chorus of cirrups and darting off to his left with surprising speed.
"Hey, Gilbird! Not awesome! Come back! So not awesome!"
If anyone had been watching at that moment, they would have seen a pale teenager with silvery hair sprinting ungracefully to keep up with a little yellow blob.
"Mein Gott, Gilbird; I'm not that fast, you know..!"

The sleeping tablet he had taken earlier was taking its toll on his speed too. Heck, he was tired...
He quickly spotted an old-looking shed in the near distance. Even that ricketty wooden structure looked comfy enough to him.
He walked inside, pulling his dark grey jacket closer around him as he lay sideways on the bench against the wall.

Only a little nap..
He didn't even notice the feathery yellow bird flutter in to nestle itself on his head, making a nest out of his silver hair.

(Yay, first ever Hetalia-based RP post ever~! I hope that was good enough ^_^' )
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Keith strolled along irritably, it was not un-common for him to leave school at night. What with detentions and all the teachers could find him during the night and make sure he served it or attended classes the next day. So instead of that he put on a pair of old jeans and a plain black hoodie with a giant hole in the back showing his muddy school shirt. Screw shoes even.

The wet grass chilled his feet but it didn't matter, he was used to the cold and being alone. One of the things running away helps with, he wasn't afraid of the dark or sleeping in strange places. He had an aura of stupidity around him almost.

He sighed putting his arms behind his back, there was nothing for him to do. Then he remembered and reached into a pocket pulling out a can of beer, "Yes!" He looked around for an appropriate place to drink, even though it was night there were pleanty of people and teachers around. Damned nocturnal beings!

Oh well Keith might as well have been nocturnal, he didn't really sleep and would spend nights watching movies or something like that. Back at home he used to go to parties or hang with his mates and break into the corner shop. Not much to do around here.

"God dammit..."

Then he saw a boy chasing after a bird, he whistled quietly before cracking the beer open taking a sip and started to follow them. He finally caught them at an old shed, he opened the door sneaking in before opening his mouth talking to the little bird in it's own language, a mixture of tweets and whistles. It would look strange; a teenage boy sounding exactly like a bird. But there he was speaking fluent in bird to something that would roughly translate to; Hey my name's Keith, don't get to suprised I'm kind of part bird so I can speak your language. What are you two doing out here?

He blinked before repeating the sentance into English for the other he had meet, "G'day," he said with a grin sipping at his beer looking at him, "What are you doing at this hour?" A stupid question but he had to start with something. It was obvious this guy was nocturnal.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:44 am

Gilbert woke up suddenly, flailing and falling off the bench. He got up quickly and dusted himself off, a sheepish look on his face.

''Uh, kesese...''

He looked around and made immediate note of the other's presence. He cringed inwardly. He must have woken him up, then. And seen his undignified fall. He quickly turned on his 'awesome' and looked at his company again. Gilbird seemed to have taken a bit of a shock but was otherwise okay, and was chirruping away.. Hey, was that guy talking to Gilbird? Okaaay. A little odd, but then, so was he.

Hey! He had beer.. His eyes fixed hungrily on the canned drink before dragging his eyes (with some difficulty) up to this person's face. He listened to the other person speak, then made his reply.

"Hey. I could ask you the same thing, you know.. Hey, are you using that beer?" Gil looked forlornly at the scruffy stranger (well, more at the scruffy stranger's beer, but that was beside the point). "The Awesome Me hasn't had anything to drink in ages.."

His last comment could have nearly taken on a whining undertone. He studied the character facing him. He was certainly from the school, anyway, he was wearing the uniform.. sort of. Scruffy. Gilbert approved this in his head. He disliked the idea of uniform, too, even though he made it look infinitely more awesome, and never wore it fully like some of the other pupils.

Gilbert always had a hooded jacket or leather jacket on, and sometimes wore jeans instead.
He suddenly remembered why he was so thirsty. Searching inside his jacket, he found a gin flask filled with blood and wolfed the contents down his throat. Putting it back he resumed speaking to the stranger.

"So, an Aussie, huh? An Aussie who speaks to birds. Neat, but you're not as awesome as me, kesese~!"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am

Keith stared down at the albino with slight amusement, it was funny to see others in idiotic or plain silly situations. He plopped himself down in front of him putting his arms behind his torso leaning back to look at the ceiling. "Not a very nice place you live in," he said as a joke but in a deadpan tone.

He did look scruffy that much was for sure, but it wasn't because he was dirty or couldn't clean, much to opposite. Keith took a shower often (usually to clean feathers or blood off him) it was his clothes he cared not for. He slept in them, flew in them and left them on the floor. He barely knew where the school laundry was.

The Australian then looked down at the beer can then back at the other, "Sure mate," he said offering it to him. It didn't matter he always kept a couple of cases under his bed anyway.

"You're a bit self absorbed," he said with a laugh then got to answering his question, "I ain't to popular with the teachers so I'm spending tonight out here so they can't find me. I didn't do anything...just a few old detentions piling up..." this guy didn't seem to be a moral student so he felt pretty comfortable talking to him and telling him this, after all like minds should stick together.

Keith pulled his hoodie off shaking his hair out, it was kinda greasy and had twigs and feathers in it. It took him a few moments to realize this before plucking them out carefully and ruffling his hair before putting it back to normal.
Mental Note; Wash Hair.

"Yeah," he said with a grin, "I'm a true blue who's part bird!" He grinned looking at the other, this guy was pretty cool and by the looks of it a vampire but heck he needed to know exactly. "So why are you so awesome if I may question that?"

He paused before gently asking his next question as not to offend, "Are you a vampire?" He asked looking at the vile, "If you're not sorry, I don't know many other blood drinking creatures..."

He laughed putting his hand out, "Oh yeah forgot!" He grinned, "Me names Keith!"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 am

"Kesese~ Naw, I don't live here. I wish. I'm part of the school crowd, unfortunately enough," said Gilbert.
He looked at the beer suspiciously and then took it from the boy, gulping some of the contents. "Ah, thanks. Needed that, badly. Got kicked out of the bar one too many times.."

He listened to him for a bit longer, then decided to shift his weight by leaning against the wall. He laughed his odd laugh again as the other finished. ''It's cause I'm awesome. And meh, neither am I. I just have some trouble sleeping at night, being nocturnal and that.. I took a sleeping tablet earlier in the hope it would help me sleep, but it didn't seem to be working and I was caught out. I think I have a few detentions too, I just can't be assed to do them." He trailed off, as if counting the detentions off in his mind.

"Nice. So that's why you and- oh, this is Gilbird by the way- why you and Gilbird here have a certain affinity. And, I'm awesome 'cause I'm Prussian! Yep, I'm a vampire too, 's why I have trouble sleeping at night. And don't worry, it's just cow blood. I don't drink from people if I can help it.''

He took the other's hand and gave him a firm handshake.

''Gilbert. Gilbert Beilschmidt. And Gilbird, of course.." He quickly added as he was earned a hard stare from the yellow bird.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm

"Good because this place is a dump," he rubbed the bridge of his nose before dusting off the bottoms of his feet, "ah and you're welcome, I have a few cases in my room. If you ever wanna go drinking give me a call; I miss big drinking parties," he gave a cheeky grin to the other.

"Yeah mate," Keith leaned forward slightly, "I mean why do that? True it's one hour of doing nothing then you're free but it's all about the thrill of the chase you know?" Keith enjoyed escaping detetions, it was a good source of excersise what with running, flying and jumping over items to make the quickest get away. It was like extreme-hide-and-seek. "I've never had trouble sleeping so I don't know what that feels like," he said thinking, "I've read a few tales about vampires though, your specis is quite interesting..."

Keith nodded, "I'm a monster called a chimera, built from three different creatures to make one. The traditinal one is something like a lion a goat and a something," he scratched his head, he wasn't too good at remembering the original form of a chimera that many had familirazied themselves with, "ah good I was right, vampires are pretty cool!"

He paused, Prussian? Did he mean Russian? "Russian?" Keith had never heard of any country called Prussia ever and wondered if he had misheard.

He shook his hand firmly, "Nice to meet ya!" He grinned.

((Whenever my friend says she's part Prussian or Prussia everyone corrects her to 'Russia'. That is why Keith said that.))
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:28 am

( Your poor friend ._. I'd get annoyed then lecture everybody till they're crying out for forgiveness.. xD )

Gilbert nodded in agreement, grinning at the prospect of a new drinking partner. "Great, I won't pass up an opportunity to get dead drunk anyway."

He nodded again, folding his arms against his chest as he leaned his back on the wall of the structure.

''Yeah, gets the adrenalin going and it's good for excercise too," he patted his rather muscular arm as an example. "Most of the tales are a bit too stretched, but we do drink blood and we are nocturnal. We burn easily too, but it's worse on me because I'm albino."

He paused to lift little Gilbird off his shoulder and onto his head. The chick quickly adapted to its new surroundings and nestled in amongst spikes of silver hair.

"Snake. Instead of a tail, I think..."

His friend who had gone missing before he'd started schooling here had always told him about different creatures. He nearly missed her lectures. Nearly. As far as he'd been told, Chimaeras were a three-part hybrid of creatures, a lion, a goat and a snake that spat fire. The lion's head always fought with the goat's head and usually resulted in the creature eating itself. Gilbert quickly snapped out of it, realising he was muttering to himself.

"Sorry. You don't actually.. look much like what I thought Chimaeras did. Oh well, maybe that's a good thing.." He chuckled quietly at remembering how scared he had been when told some of his friend's tales of the mythical beast. "So, apart from bird, what other creatures are you?" he asked, curious.

As he heard Keith's mistake, he cringed. "Nein. Prussian. With a 'P'. It doesn't exist any longer, it's now East Germany. I can't believe you haven't heard of the awesome Prussia!" Gilbert cried.

As his hand was shaken, he responded.

"And the same to you, Keith."
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 am

"I usually only get cheap beer though," he said hoping that the other didn't have refined tastes. He himself only got beer to get drunk, no other purpose. Especilly since he did alot of his drinking alone when no one was around to watch and tell him off.

"Most of the tales I heard were of you being an undead race," he paused. Gilbert certainly did not look undead, "Although there is the 'if you get bitten you become a vampire'..." he thought over the information he had researched. Vampires, thought they interested, were not the main subject of the research books at home which lead Keith to not know much about them.

Keith giggled at Gilbird, "Cute chick," he said, "I really do love birds alot."

He always wanted a pet bird, too bad the most he got was a koala, oh well he had pleanty of friends at this school. He talked to the birds during classes, oh it was ever so fun, except they were loud and squaky and often led to teachers finding him in his various hiding spots around the school and in trees, that was the one annoying thing about birds.

"Uh um," Keith fell silent, he never used to say his third part because people were scared. But at this school it was normal right? Yeah, it'd be cool, "I was born a human being, then I was infused with a Wedge Tailed Eagle and a demon from 'hell'," he nodded, "yeah my wings stay inside of my body unless I want them and my demon attributes havn't come to surface, I do get red eyes and long nails but that's about it..."

He thought it was most likely that the chimera would keep it's original body state. IE a lion chimera would look mostly like a lion, thus a human chimera would look mostly like a human. But he was sure if you x-rayed him he'd look pretty different.

Keith stared at him, what the hell was this guy on? "Soooo you're German?" He asked, that's pretty much what it sounded like unless the guy had a time machine or was in suspended animation.

Keith's smile beamed with glee, "I get the feeling we'll be good friends," drinking buddies but that was still a friend.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Gilbert sipped the beverage again, the cold tin against his tongue as he searched out any stray drops.

"Cheap beer's fine with me, I'm no fancy-pants. Usually can't afford the expensive stuff, anyway."

He shook his head as he heard the piece of information from Keith.

"We are.. not undead really, kind of.. half-undead? It's difficult to explain.. The kind of stuff you hear about in stories are kind of warped, but usually are closer to what an older vampire would do- you know, being a recluse and seducing beautiful women into their castles then bleeding them dry, that kind of thing. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, the locals would hear about it and pass it down through generations as folklore.. like Dracula, y'know?"

He scooped Gilbird off his head and into his hands, holding it out to Keith.

"You can hold him if you want. He wouldn't mind a chat, I suppose.."

He nodded as Keith told him about his other lineages.

"Demon and eagle? Pretty badass.. As you can see, I have awesome red eyes anyway, kesese~"

He shrugged as Keith assumed his nationality, taking the last swig of beer and chucking the can out the window.

"Meh, you could say that. But Prussian is better, not to mention about a million times awesomer~!"

He grinned his nearly evil-looking grin.

"Heh, I think so too! Great minds think alike.."

Drinking buddies was basically another word for 'friend' in his book, after all.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Keith laughed watching him drink the last, "I could get better stuff, I don't even buy it," he smirked, "it's all stolen if you don't mind," when he thought back, since coming here he had only purchased one box of beer and sicne then had taken to a quick fly route out and the luxury of free beer.

"Ah yes," Keith said with a nod, it was a shame how perfectly good stories were changed over time. He thought over the books thinking that in retrospect there weren't all that many on vampire biology and more about their hisotry, which was odd seeing as how it was at a research facility, "I see now, sorry."

Keith reached forward holding Gilbird nuzzling him quickly speaking to him in a language Gilbert would not understand, 'So you're name is Gilbird? Are you a boy or girl? Regardless I think you're really cute... not in that way. You're just so fluffy 'n all you know?' He chirped happily rubbing under Gilbird's chin with a smile on his face. He loved birds.

"Thanks," he said looking up from Gilbird, he wasn't about to admit how uncool it was to be an experement but it did have it's perks and he smiled, "Yeah I'm kinda glad my eyes aren't always red, I'd seem like the devil with the stuff I do!"

"Oh really?" Keith raised an eye brow, "Bet if it was still around we'd beat you in all the sports!"

"We should go drinking sometime," Keith grinned, "so drunk we can't see which way is up!"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:55 am

( oAo Ahmaigawd sorry this took so long! School and the likes is anoying ;~; )

"Mhm. I get wasted any way I can, really. Stealing or not. And, 's fine. A lot of people make the same mistake, kese~"

He chuckled, passing over Gilbird, who seemed to be having a conversation with the boy. He felt slightly left out, but felt no hard feelings toward the two; a newfound drinking partner and a long-term companion. He shifted a bit awkwardly at being excluded, fiddling with the broken and rusty window latch.

Gilbird was chattering away to the boy, more than her usual 'piyo piyo~'.

Ja, I'm Gilbird! ...I'm actually a girl, but I really doubt Gilbert over there knows it.. She cast a brief glance in her master's direction. I wouldn't bother telling him, it would mess him up a bit, he-he.. Ah, thank you! It's surprising to meet a someone with human blood who can communicate so well with me~ Yes, I'm fluffy, It's part of being a chick don'cha know~

Gilbert raised his eyes at the end of Gilbird's little speech and listened to Keith.

"Yeah, a lot of the people round here are convinced I'm a little worse than a vampire~! And, kesesese~ you wish! Prussia would whup everyone's asses!"

He pumped his fist in patriotic pride. Hearing the Australian's last comment, he nodded vigorously.

"Of course- I never pass up an opportunity to get wasted, you know!"

He nodded to the last bit as if he saw it as a major achievement.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 am

(Tis okay)

Keith grinned, "Okay I agree with you now," he gave him a thumbs up, "you are awesome!" He didn;t know what it was but there was something about Gilbert he liked, maybe because they were similar.

The Australian didn't really notice that Gilbert was feeling a bit left out, he leaned down to Gilbird kissing her beak gently, 'In that case you are adorable,' he nuzzled her gently placing her on his thigh gently rubbing under her chin, 'how old are you? If your a chick than you mustn't be too old right?'

Keith gave a happy sigh, Gilbird was adorable and so god damned fluffy, he wondered what type of bird she was and respected the connection between her and her master. He presumed it would have been similar to that of the one between him and his koala. Oh well.

"Do you understand what we're saying?" Keith asked looking up at Gilbirt giving a small laugh.

Keith sighed rolling his eyes, "But the teachers here are jerks anyway," he groaned leaning back thinking about the many times he had flipped them off or sworn at them. God dammit.

"Ha!" Keith shouted, "No way! There is nothing we Aussie's do better than sports!" He crossed his arms giving a childish grin, "Maybe we should have a contest sometime~"

"How about tomorrow night?" He asked with a smile, "same place, here I guess, and I'll bring a couple of cases. If you could bring some it would be useful but it's okay if you don't," he was looking forward to this. He hadn't had a good drink in a couple of weeks and he was going to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:53 am

( Eeeeeep, my internet was cut! I'm so sorry for the wait ;-; )

Gilbert chuckled. "You know it!" he said, winking. Of course he was awesome.. This guy was awesome enough as well- maybe not quite as awesome as Gilbert, of course- but awesome nevertheless.

Gilbird fluffed her wings and nestled herself comfortably into the chimaera's touch. Well thanks~! Yeah, well, I guess I am quite young- I'm not actually sure what age I am or what species of bird.. but oh well, no harm in finding out later, right?

The vampiric boy looked up as Keith addressed him. He gave a sheepish grin. "No, no-one I know can speak to birds except you. It's neat, really- Gilbird here would probably get quite lonely with no-one to talk to. I'm awesome company and all, just don't speak the language, y'know?"

He grinned, showing pointed teeth and raised a cynical eyebrow as the Australian boy spoke. "Heh. I think that's a pretty good idea! We are gonna have to do that."

Gilbert pumped his fist in excitement. "Yeeeaaah! Don't worry, I'll bring some too. I'm too awesome to not help out, after all! Kesesesese~"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Keith tickled Gilbird's chest lightly giving a cheeky grin, "I was asking to find out if I kissed you I would be labeled as some freak," even though he already was. He leaned forward kissing the tiny bird gently on the beak and winked at her lightly, "And that was a real kiss not something for an animal. SInce I'm part bird that counts as a kiss for you," he giggled childishly.

"Ah I see," Keith looked up at him with a face with the most seriousness he had had all night, "I'm guessing you don't have many friends," he looking back at Gilbird and thought about his own company. A koala and a kitten. He himself was lonely and didn't really have any friends. He hung out with people but friends were different, he felt his phone in his pocket, friends had your phone number and texted you. He guessed that proved that the jerks he hung out with were all fake. There were only about three people who texted him.

The Australian gave him a thumbs up, "I'll beat you though so do get ready for defeat my dear awesome friend!" He wasn't sure if Gilbert was a friend but it was just a figure of speech.

"Nice," he then had to think of a place where teachers wouldn't find them. This shed was perfect, "How about here tomorrow? It's secret and private and I'll be safe from bloodsuckers other than you," not that he cared. Being bitten by a vampire was on his to-do-list.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:14 am

(( Hah, Keith x Gilbird. */bricked* Sorry xD I'mma pervert. ))

Gilbird cheeped in laughter as the Australian spoke. Hey, we're all freaks here~ She felt slightly embarrassed as he kissed her, and nodded. I understand, heheh~

Gilbert felt his normally pale cheeks flush a peach colour as the Australian pointed the fact out. He didn't make it that obvious, did he? "N-no, it's not like that at all! I just.. They.. Ugh. Yeah, pretty much." he finally admitted, looking at his feet. "But it's only 'cause they're not awesome enough!" he quickly added. Crap, he'd messed up..

He laughed, mood changing from embarrased to competetive. "Hah, good luck with that- you'll never beat the Awesome Me!"

He gave Keith a thumbs up. "Sounds good!"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm

'I guess that's true but yeah,' he handed Gilbir gently back to Gilbert patting her head again, 'if you ever want to have a chat you can come find me during classes, I usually hang out with a couple of ravens and crows.' Only after saying the sentance did he realise how stupid it must have sounded.

Keith gave an almost sad sigh leaning back giving a small look over to Gilbert, "Don't feel upset," Keith said gently sounding almost comforting or like an actual friend for the first time, "I'm your friend so now you're not alone anymore!" He pulled his phone number out, "Give me your phone number if you have one," he quickly made a new folder for numbers labled 'Zodiac' and quickly shuffled all his old numbers into another folder named 'Fake'. "We should skip class together."

"Oh I doubt it," Keith said, "I cheat by flying and no one can ever catch the ball!"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 am

Gilbird cheeped happily in reply. Thanks, it's nice to be able to talk to someone properly once in a while..~ She hopped onto her master's hand, skittering up his outstretched arm and settling in the crook of his neck.
Gilbert smirked, back to his usual self again. "I'm not upset! I'm.. just.. yeah." He facepalmed for lack of an excuse. "And of course I have a phone, d'ya think I'm some kind of hobo?" he sniggered, fishing in his pockets to look for the device. A short time later, he brought out a chipped HTC with a cracked screen. Thank Gott for eBay, was all he could say in relation to that. He wasn't a hobo, but had barely enough money not to be. Dictating his number to the other boy, he then asked Keith for his number. "Yeah, that would be awesome~"
Hearing how the other boy played, he frowned and pouted in thought, before grinning and nodding. "Crafty. Very crafty. I like it. Though, usually, the guys on the other team are overwhelmed by my awesomeness and run away like little schoolgirls~!"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 am

Keith smiled patting the bird one more time before exhanging his phone number with his new friend. I smile came across his face as he looked forward, "Your phones a bit broken," not that Keith was much to talk. He had a blackberry from four years ago with scratches on the sceen but that was really just about it. He looked forward at Gilbert in a curious way before taking the other's phone into his own hands looking through it, "So do you have naked chicks on here? Or do you jsut use it for numbers, you gotta have music," he slowly startedlooking through the phone just to see what kind of person Gilbert was.
"I think you are overestimating youself," Keith joked continuing to look at Gilbert's phone, "while I think you are awesome you're not so awesome that I would flee."
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 am

Gilbert smirked, chuckling, and nodded at Keith's comment on his phone. "Ja, it is, but it was cheap and it still works, so that's what matters. Besides, not spending as much money on phones and stuff means more money for beer, so.." he shrugged. "Hah, I wish, I mainly just use it for games. And blogging. Lots of blogging.. Yeah, I have lots of music too! I listen to stuff like Rammstein, but I kinda like old music like national anthems too." he admitted, nodding his head.
Gilbert gasped dramatically in mock pain, pressing a hand to his heart. "Your words, they wound me!"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Keith laughed moving around the phone trying to see if he had credit avaliable, the phone was so old and broken he wouldn't be suprised if the other had no money on it. "I guess that's all that matters," he listened closely to his list before screwing his nose up, "I always thought bloggers were superficial loosers who want attention..." He tried to remember if he himself had ever blooged. Apart from bitching about his friends and teachers on facebook he never really did anything. He wondered how many messages he had...he hadn't logged on in three years.
The Australian then scoffed, "You deserve an oscar my friend," he said, his voice heavy in sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )   Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night-time Wandering ( Keith :D )
Page 1 of 1