The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d]   Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:12 pm

~ T H E C H A R A C T E R ~

[img] Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d] Polandpossan[/img]

Full name: Feliks Łukasiewicz
Hometown: His father and he never stayed in one place too long, but generally lived in small polish villages where they could feast without coming off as too suspicious. When people started to get wary, however, they relocated.

Creature: Incubus/Succubus Though he should technically be an incubus due to his gender, the pheromones he releases are more of what a succubus excretes. His father most certainly didn't approve of his attracting men instead of women, but couldn’t do much except to push Feliks to feed from women. These pheromones are also the reason for Feliks’ feminine clothing choices. His eyes turn gold when he utilizes his powers, and when fully transformed he has a pair of bat wings that extend from between his shoulder blades, and a black, whip like tail, that protrudes from his tail bone. He dislikes the way they look though, and keeps them hidden whenever possible.
Favourite Subject: School is, like, totally no fun, so he doesn't really have a favorite. It mostly depends on his mood, which class gives him the least trouble, and which is least boring.
Extra Details: Feliks loves all the drama, and gossip of high school, but doesn't really enjoy the actual educational portion of it. He can't really control his supernatural abilities, and is easily embarrassed by it. Sometimes he comes on a little too strong, but at heart he really doesn't mean to.
Physical description: Feliks is a bit short for a male because of his feminine pheromones, and is 5'5. He's lean, and petite to make it easier to seduce unsuspecting men. He has shoulder length blond hair, and normally has green eyes. Feliks usually wears very girly clothing, unless he's fed recently, in which case he would wear more masculine clothing.
Biology: What's the creature like? An incubus/succubus is a creature that sexually feeds upon men/women at night, usually to the point of exhaustion or death. Erm… I’m not sure what else to say >w<;;
Personality/Habits: Feliks can be a bit shallow and doesn’t do well with curving his thoughts. It's also because of this at times he's very honest and kind. He comes off as a bit stupid due to his general ignorance, and tends to say things that hurt others feelings without realizing it. Despite this he enjoys the company of others, and can be informative when it’s on subjects he enjoys. When he’s nervous he tends to unconsciously pick at his nails, and bite the inside of his cheek. When he’s gets flustered or embarrassed, he gets angry and irritated to hide it.
History: Feliks was born of a human woman, who died upon his birth. ((Incubi are known for impregnating unsuspecting human women, and the child slowly kills the host, or mother, from the inside out.)) His father returned for him, and Feliks grew up as a semi-normal human child until he hit puberty and his incubus blood began to take over. It was obvious right away that Feliks wasn’t going through the regular incubus transformation, and was rather experiencing a similar change to that of a succubus. The first time he fed, it was with one of the village’s teen males, and being as inexperienced as he was he accidently killed the boy. His father was ashamed his son took the position of a succubus and with a human male no less! A few more years passed, and it was obvious Feliks was struggling to control his Incubus blood. He felt the need to feed too often, and was usually set off by the littlest things. He also tended to accidently kill his victims, and it was becoming too inconvenient to relocate. Feliks was sent away to Zodiac school/academy to learn to control himself, and to hopefully learn how to fix the problem with his pheromones.
Other Information: I think that’s all <3 <3 <3

Role Play Sample:
Feliks squirmed in his old oak chair, green eyes darting over to glance at the clock hoisted up above the chalk board. He absentmindedly licked his dry lips, tapping his newly manicured nails on his desk as he waited impatiently for his, totally boring, phycology class to end. Really, when would he ever need to know how a Lycan’s instincts worked, huh? Uh, never, that’s when. So, seriously, why bother paying attention?
The bell finally rang, and Feliks shot from his seat, shouldering his totally adorable messenger bag, and flew out of the room, before his teacher could pull him aside to lecture at him about his failing grades. ‘Cause that was totally boring and unnecessary and he didn’t have time for that. He had a date with destiny, and for once, he was going to be fashionably early.
‘Hair styling, fur grooming course, ready or not, here I come! And totally better than ever!’

~ O O C I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Your name: Michaela
Time-zone: Standard Eastern
Email/AIM/MSN/Etc: My email/AIM is Mickkamouse ((@aol.com))
Did you read the rules?: gray with the Union jack XD
Anything else you want to add: This is my first time roleplaying a character of such flamboyant proportions, so please let me know if I’m not making him fabulous enough, or if I’m making him too annoying. Orz

Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d]   Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 am

Brilliant, ver imaginative. I like it~ ...Just don't terrorise the other students! ;___; But, you're definitely accepted, m'dear! Make an introduction post, perhaps post around the area, and join the chatbox some time!
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net

Poland's totally fabulous application~ <3 [a c c e p t e d]
Page 1 of 1