The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skipping is Fun [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

Skipping is Fun [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping is Fun [Open]   Skipping is Fun [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Peter smiled "I would like to hear a canary song." He had heard birds singing before but now he really wanted to know what they were singing about. He imagined bird songs must be nice, sad or otherwise. "Or any bird song for that matter." He added after thinking a moment. "It would be neat to know what they are saying!"

Platypuss? It sounded vaguely familar like he'd heard it someplace before, a cartoon maybe? "I don't think I've heard of them. What are they like?" He had to admit he was interested. He thoguht for a moment "I like dolphins, I guess, mostly because I like the way they move." His smile faded a little remembering the first time he had seen a dolphin back home, it was making him home-sick. "I like all those other animals too though!" He grinned, tring to push back the memories and focus on the present.

Hmmm ten years, so they would live to be a little younger then him. "How old is George?" He asked Keith. He had noticed the look he gave when he finished talking like he was remembering something, he wondered if Keith was home-sick too...

((lol Perry the platypuss ftw!!!))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

Skipping is Fun [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping is Fun [Open]   Skipping is Fun [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:40 am

Keith smiled, "Well if you know where to find birds and the right time hearing their song isn't too hard," he thought for a minute. Peter probobly wasn't up at dawn to hear to morning calls of the birds shouting contently back and forth; although he had to admit he was usually to out of it to understand or actually here the song, "as for the lyrics in an understandable language...not chance sorry..."

Keith thought of a way to describe them, "They have an beaver tail, a duck bill and otter feet," he paused, "the males have poison spikes and although they are mammals they lay eggs; they are a real life honest to god natural chimera," he smiled, "when they were fisrt found English scientists thought it was a joke and tried to pull it apart." A funny story, although the Platypus was dead it still disturbed him in a strange way.

"Dolphins are beutiful aren't they?" Keith used to live by the coast and would sometimes see dolphins, and if not the aquirim was sure to have one. Oh but sharks, they were amazing!

Keith chirped to the bird waiting for his response, "He's about seven or eight making him a mature male," he smiled nodding as George chirped a little longer. He gave a small sigh nodding, he leant against the tree chriping sadly to himself as if he was saying something he did not wish Peter to hear.
Back to top Go down

Skipping is Fun [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2