The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Keith turned back giving a small laugh seeing Hoa a little bit off about being on fire, he shota bit more air her way as a joke before turning back and continuing to walk onwards. His feet echoed loudly the sound hitting of the walls penetrating his ear and most likely Hoa's with a large thud thud thud.

Then, he stopped. He turned back to Hoa seeing her vauge shiloeute, he reached out grabbing her wrist pulling her forward linking his arm in hers making sure to slow his walk to go in time with hers and so she wouldn't be left behind, "This will be easier kay?" He smiled but didn't expect her to see it. He didn't mind though he was simply happy enough to help the girl he had gotten into this terrible situation. He felt awful responsible for this whole mess.

"Careful where you step," he said quickly lifting Hoa up and over a puddle he had just had the honour of walking through. His feet where very cold now. "There may be rats down here as well, be careful not to hurt any animals or get wet," he paused thinking, "if you get cold down here theres little to warm you back up."
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Hoa was slowly being left behind. Kieth was just walking so damn fast! She tried her best to keep up, but having no sight to aid her, she wasn’t willing to take any chances of making a klutz of herself again. So Keith’s figure slowly started to fade as the time went. ”I wonder why he’s in such a hurry..” She heard his footsteps stop. “Hey—“ She started to catch up to him and felt Kieth’s arm holding onto her own.

“This will be easier kay?” she heard him say. Hoa nodded in agreement. ”Wait, I don’t think he saw that..” She blushed at her stupidity. “O-okay..” she stuttered as they continued to walk. It felt as if they were walking in a big circle or an endless tunnel. “Ehh..” She felt Keith lift her off the ground momentarily.

“Ahh, thanks..” Hoa said as she was placed back down. ”Why is he being a gentleman?” Hoa pondered. “I’m not scared of rats..” She assured him. “I just don’t like things crawling on me, that’s all..”

They continued to make their way down the tunnels. Her stomach gave a loud growling sound. “Ahh..” She let go of Keith’s arm and clutched on her stomach. “I guess, I’m a little hungry..” She nervously laughed on the outside but on the inside she was cursed how something like hungry could make such a loud and an embarrassing noise. “Don’t mind me..”

She linked her arm around Keith’s once more. Before she could say another word, there was an even louder THUMP sounds coming from whatever was ahead of the tunnel. Whatever made those large footsteps shook the tunnel itself as it continued to walk. Causing Hoa to lose her balance and fall flat on her butt. “Yikes.. earthquake?” She looked up but couldn’t see a thing. No surprise there. Then came a low but equally as loud growl.

Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Keith smiled down at her linking his arm with her again, "You're welcome m'dear~" Girls were the exception to his rule about wariness and hatred and would often treat them with the greatest respect and honour doing anything for their wellbeing and happiness. The same went for children; he always loved being around kids so innocent and carefree. It made him feel better.

"I love animals but when it's dark they can appear to be scarier than they really are," he smiled softly at Hoa, he lifted her up her again lifting her over a mud puddle.

Keith dug his free hand into his pockets searching around for food, upon finding nothing but scraps of papet and his lighter he shook his head, "I don't have anything sorry," he looked down at Hoa tilting his head, "I can see if I can find an exit quicker so you can leave and get some food. Being hungry isn't a good thing..."

Keith blinked, true he had never felt an earthquake before but that tremor sounded familiar. It was a loud thumping sound like a footstep but twenty times bigger. He took his arm away from Hoa pushing her back handing her his lighter. "Not quite but it might as well be due to the danger factor," he grinned back at Hoa kissing her forehead, "that's for good luck; so you don't get hurt~"

Now he had to deicde; did they run or did they fight?
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:58 pm

She started to get even more nervous as the footsteps made thier way closer and closer to where there way. "Ehh.." She was still staring up at the complete darkness. Oh wait, now there were a pair of red eyes floating in mid air. "Yikes.." She felt Kieth giving her a light kiss on the forehead. Now she was completely confused. Did he like her or something? She scowled at the thought. "Don't be silly.. she told herself and at Kieth. "I can fight..." She waved him away and stood her ground once again. The monster stopped coming any closer and craned its neck. Still having no idea what the thing looked liked; it leaned over and sniffled both Hoa and Kieth. Stopping at Kieth and gave him a big lick. "Ehh..?" She didn't really have anything to make out of the strange reaction. "It likes you.."
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Keith stared at the eyes intently, he didn't really care if he confused the girl. He didn't have romantic feeling toward her but he wouldn't lie if someone asked if she was hot. Plus; damsel in distress. What guy wouldn't give up the chance to protect a girl. Apart from the fact this girl didn't desire protection, damn.
Then the lick came. His whole body tensed up, "Euck," he groaned jumping back pulling Hoa with him, "It would be a shame for a pretty girl like you to get slobber on your clothes~" He grinned cheekily.

Keith grabbed his lighter from Hoa lighting it up in front of him, damn it wasn't bright enough. "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Hoa wouldn't have minded slobber on her clothes. They were just clothes. They were very disposable and replaceable. She gave out a sigh. What did she look like? A helpless puppy? Sure it was nice and probably boosted up the guy's ego being the knight in shiny armor or whatnot. But she refused to be a damn damsel. Hoa looked at appeared to be the monster's tongue. Purple? Well that's an unusual color. Well not really there was a lot of unusual things at this school rather than color. Not that she care to take the time to know of course.

There seemed to be a source of light coming from Keith. "Is he playing around with that lighter or something?" She heard him cuss. The light was pretty dim. "Oh wait I think I have a flashlight.." she pulled it out of her pockets. How sh managed to forget all about it; she didn't know. But no use to wonder bout the past. Hoa turned it on and shuned it right above them. She looked up at the monster. Well seeing that she could see what it was now; not really a monnster. It was a canine. "Great.." she said sarcastically. Hoa was more of a cat person rather than dog. And dogs were just trouble.

The dog appeared to be 15 feet tall and fat... "That explains the earthquakes.." It had midnight blue nappy fur. His eyes were still glowing a deep red. It didn't seem to mind the light. It just sat down panting and probably waiting for them to do something. "He's not much of a threat now.. And he's pretty cute you know for a dog.." Hoa scratched the back of her head. "Now what?". The monsterious dog whined as if it understood what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:11 pm

"You could have said that before," Keith groaned finally catching on to the fact that Hoa did not wish to be protected. Well that sucked.
He stared up at the dog and the first thought to come to his head was; boy uncle would love to meet you. He hated himself for not knowing how to tell if a creature was good or evil; it would be funny to see what he came up as.

He stepped closer raising a hand to the monster prepared to do whatever it may take to protect Hoa, "Hey there big fella," he said stroking the side of it's snout wondering if it woould bite his hand off. The fur was soft and confirmed some of his suspisions; there was food and water down this tunnel. He thought deeply as he moved his hand to tickle it under the chin.

"Don't let it's looks decieve you," he said still patting the dog comfortingly, "you need to understand that monsters are monsters regardless of their opinion." However Keith knew not all creatures were bad he was just wary of these sort of things. A smile came to his lips, I'm evil aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Hoa watched as Kieth began to pet the canine. Smiling to herself, that it would have been a pleasant sight if the dog wasn't humongous. "Monster? Though she knows that the term was more used if an unidentifed large being was in a presence. Other than that it was a rather rude term. And she expected a lot of people here to be quite cautious of such use of the term. "If you say so.." she walked up the dog. Basically ignoring everything Keith had said about being careful and looks being decieving.

The canine licked Kieth once more before rolling over to show his belly. Well another good sign there. "Who's a good dog?" She asked the dog as she rubbed the side of his stomach. "You're a good dog aren't you?" She answered for him in a baby-ish tone. "Yes you are; Yes you are.." She continued to rub his belly. "Hey Keith, he really likes his belly rubbed.. I wished I had a ball for him~" She said as the dog's tail wagged up and down. Making the tunnel shake once more.

"How tame do you think he is?" She asked while she climbed up on his back. "You know we could always ride on him.." She waved at Kieth from the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Keith sighed watching Hoa hoping that the dog wasn't going to bite her face off,. He didn't care if monster was a rude term and he only used it on creatures that looked like monsters or had darkness in their hearts, "All right I guess it might not be too bad..." He rubbed the dog gently before it's ear still not quite sure. If he had to admit it he liked dogs but giant dogs? Yeah no thanks.

Keith winced as the dog licked him then rubbed the slobber off his face, "Wonderful," he said sarcastically. He bent down rubbing it's belly and a smile came to his lips, "I guess he seems nice enough," he giggled. It's fur was so soft but it smelt terrible as he retracted his hand rubbing it on his jeans, "Grodd does thing bathe in sewerage?"

"It lives in here I doubt it's anything but tame," he groaned watching her climb onto the dog, "and it stinks, I don't want my pants smelling like wet dog!"
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Hoa didn't really care for the smell. Right about know everything smells like stale air and dew. Sure the smell was strong but after you've gotten near weeks old corspe or any thing to deal wth dead bodies. Everything else seems like roses. "Don't be a baby.." It was just clothes. "I bet he walks a lot faster thn we do and probably knows the way out.." She patted thedogs head to lower his head. And to her surpise he did. He et his snout in front of Keith.

"If yyou want I'll do your laundry afterwards kay?" She scooted over to make room for Keith on top of the dog's head.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Keith groaned and reluctuntly clambered up onto the dog, "I can fly faster than this thing!" He sighed resting his head on the dog's. It didn't smell too bad up here and he guessed it made sense. "Alright Spot get us back home," he said lightly tapping the sides of the dog with his heels so he wouldn't hurt him.
"If this thing eats me your gonna regret is," he sighed.

He nodded turning to her, "I'll be taking you up on your offer," Keith occasionally washed his clothes but more often then never he'd forget and choose to cleanest one then clean them. Free cleaning? Who would turn that offer down.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Hoa rolled her eyes when Kieth made the comment about flying faster. “Sure, sure..” She waved him away as he laid on top of the dog’s head. It wasn’t that she didn’t believe him, but it was just another excuse not to take the easy way. ”Why are men so difficult? Then she heard him saying something about the dog eating him. Which weirdly made her think of the last time she ate dog. Strangely she found the taste pretty good; Now she wanted to eat dog now.. ”Great..” Her stomach growled once more.

Hoa lightly giggled when Kieth accepted her offer. ”Of course..” She really didn’t mind doing another person’s laundry. Except for the learning how to work the dreaded washing machine. Apparently you had to separate the colors from the whites and set the dial to a specific thing for a specific fabric? Bah. She’d rather do it the old fashion way and hand wash it. It was much easier for her, it cleaned the clothes thoroughly, and she didn’t get a headache from it. “Just show me to your dorm and I might as well wash all your clothes. Laundry day for me is tomorrow..” She informed him.

The dog stood up and started to walk. Hopefully he knew where he was going… Hoa shined the light in the pathway ahead of the dog. It looked the same to Hoa. The dog was just happily panting away. "You know this dog could be going in any directions.." she wasn't quite sure if this was the best decision..
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 pm

"I can," he huffed grabbing onto a couple of clumps of hair, "I've had pleanty of time to practice out flying cars," he laughed remembering the games he would used to play his friends. "My mates and myself used to get cars and race eachother and the likes, of course I used my wings for more than just games but they are slightly illegal," he said hoping to get at least a funny look from the girl. A laugh would be a nice bonus though.

"All my clothes," he whsitled happily hoping she didn't expect any pay or favours from him because he wasn't gonna repay her any time soon. He then wondered if she'd question the stains on his shirts. Eh he should probobly throw the ones with too many stains and rips away. Oh that reminded him, "About half my shirts are torn, please don't throw them out I still use them," it meant if he planned on flying he already had a torn shirt adjusted to his wings.

"It's probobly taking us back to it's lair or home, it wouldn't understand English to be able to help us," Keith cursed himself for only knowing bird. Why couldn't a giant Falcon encountered them? That way he could atleast instruct it.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:52 am

“Slightly illegal?” Hoa tilted her head. Well seeing that you have the ability to fly, you’d no doubt be breaking a few laws. She shrugged at the matter. “Just don’t call me when you’re in jail; I won’t do anything to help you..”

“Torn shirts? Would you mind me sewing them up if you don’t want me to throw them away?” She really didn’t mind having to all this work. It was well, she didn’t really have anything planned until this weekend. Where she’d have being on a mission to steal the baby tiger from the zoo.

The dog walked for a while until he made a stop. Hoa really wasn’t paying attention until he made the stop. It appeared that the dog lead up to a door. It was too big for the giant canine to fit throught but perfect size for Hoa and Kieth. “Wonder where this door will lead us..” She was debating whether to leave the dog and go in an unknown door or just keep riding the dog around.

Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Keith sighed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah I don't need help anyway," he had punched a cop before. True he was drunk but if he was already going to juvie one punch wouldn't change much now would it? He sighed again; cops were bitches.

"I don't want them sewn," he said turning to face her, "my wings rip my shirts so theres no use sewing them, if they already have holes I don't have to worry about tearing new shirts," he rubbed his temples not really expecting her to understand his predicament.

Keith, who hadn't quite got a good grip when he turned around, fell upon the dog stopping. He paused looking over at Hoa before laughing, "Sorry," he said springing back up leaping of the dog, "So through here big fella?" He asked shaking off his fall onto Hoa, "What is through here by the way? Can you mime it mister dog?" He grinned hoping he could find some way of communicating with the creature.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 am

Hoa forgoten about his wings entirely. It must have been a pain dealing with them. Especially with clothing. Hoa slightly nodded in understandment. Though she doubted that he would have seen. Hoa giggled alittle whedn Keith lost his balance. "I don't think he understand English..."

It would have been much simpler if the dog did. Instead the barked a few times before lowering his head to teground. "I think he wants us to get off.." Shedidn't believe that they were that heavy on his head. Nonetheless she got off. Hoa patted the dog's snout. "Thanks..." She started to say until she realised that his nose was wet. Mucus dripped from her sleeves. Her eyes twitched in disgusted. "Dogs are disgusing...". Silently she wiped the mucus on the dog's fur. However it couldn't completely get off od her sleeves...

"C'mon Mister Pretty Boy.." She shined the flashlight on him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:37 pm

"Times like this make me wish I was part dog," he groaned looking over at her.

Keith laughed at Hoa's misfortune before following her down the dog's snout, he jumped off before he reached the nose however to avoid the same fate. Keith dusted his pants off getting the humungus dog hairs off. "Here," he took his jumper off turning away, "take your shirt off and put this on instead," he sighed with a small groan, travelling with girls was always ahrd and and irritant.

"And how exactly am I a pretty boy?" He asked turning around to face her, "Last time I checked I wasn't very pretty, pretty boys are blonde and tall and sweep girls of their feet. I have mousey brown hair, average height and do what I can to keep girls happy," he paused, "And don't shine that light at me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2