The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Tic toc tic toc. The clock at the front of the classroom managed to provide some basic entertainment to the brunette as he fiddled with his fingers, he had been found on the tree and been forced to attend detention. In future he would make sure that the birds didn't know he was there so they could'nt disrupt him, he stared around the class, no other students were there. He felt a bit lonely but it was fun. The teacher supervising them was yet to arrive so until then a lower staff member watched them keeping them from running out the door.

Keith sighed pulling his hood over his head to hide his headphones, he played music softly into his ears. No one would notice. He stared blankly out the window keeping himself occupied other than the beige coloured walls. He tapped his bag gently with his foot, ahh he was looking forward to when the door opened; he'd get out then for sure. No one could stop him. And if they tried he'd break the window and fly away, come to think of it that may have been the reason the police came to his school so often.

He switched tracks on his phone quickly tapping the beat down on his desk with his index finger. Tic toc tic toc. All he could think about was that shitty song on the radio, not his taste but good to dance to. That was something he missed. Parites. He'd have to have one soon.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Elizabeta had just received the notice that she would be in charge of supervising a single detentionee in classroom two-sixty. Apparently this student had been in a tree and was a really bad trouble student. Personally, she saw no problem in climbing trees but could not complain. She was still low on the food chain within the staff, so complaining and questioning was definitely out of the question.

The witch sighed as she strode down the hallway, coffee in hand and a worn notebook in the other. She could already predict what would likely happen. If the student didn't try to run away first, the hour would be spent in a stifling silence in which the both of them would be horrendously bored.

Reaching to open the doorknob, she paused a while, taking a breath, before pushing the door open and stepping in. She closed the door quickly behind her before looking up at the detentionee. "Keith?"

She turned to the current supervisor and nodded, "Thank you, I'm sorry for being late."
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Keith continued to tap his finger until he saw the current supervisor walk out the door, alright who was going to be his victim. He reached down to his bag but paused half way. The supervisor was Miss Hedervary...he couldn't prank her after she had been so nice to him could he? Oh well he had to keep his reputation up, he finished reaching into his bag to grab the first thing; a school book. He tore a page from the book scrunching it up throwing it to the front of the class like a snow ball.

He started on tearing another piece of paper out of the completely empty book leabelling 'Mathamatics' in neat handwriting, he had been given a set of books by the woman who brought him here. He still had to thank her fortaking him away from the group house. Maybe his smile was thanks enough for her.

He didn't really think about what Eliibeta would think of him, she seemed to like him so he was confident he could do near to anything and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Elixabeta sighed, watching the paper ball bounce off the table top and landing on the ground. She set down her thermos of coffee and her notebook on the table before stooping down to pick up the paper ball and chuck it into the garbage can by the desk. She wasn't sure what she was expecting from Keith, but it didn't seem like he planned on making detention any less painful than it had to be.

Instead, she said nothing and sat down in the chair. Opening her notebook, she lived up the ballpoint pen clamped inside and started to work on some lesson plans. She had a sneaking suspicion that her temper wasn't going to hold out long. Especially considering that her day had not been very good. Ah, well, what could she do.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:31 pm

"Darnit," he whispered under his breath, he fumbled around in his bag for something else he could use. He felt something furry, that was going to be his last resort. Instead he pulled out a lunch box and a crumpled piece of paper, he placed a small spider in there. He hated the fact that this place had no deadly spiders like at home. He made sure it was secure before throwing the ball at Elizibeta's head.

But he wasn't going to end it there, he looked in his pockets for something there was; his phone, a lighter, some money he found on the floor and a band aid. Dammit just his bare essentils. He contemplated setting a piece of paper alight but thought that may have been going to far.

Then he remembered one of his powers and carefully concentrated on the book she was writing in, he narrowed his eyes and slowly but surely the object floated up not that far above the table. What next?
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:39 pm

She was not pleased.

When something hit the top of her head, she ignored it, but the moment she felt movement there, her hand quickly reached up and sweet that thing off. The spider landed on the table and Elizabeta let out a huff of annoyanc and flicked it off the desk. She could care less for the spiders, she had had to use the little creature. In some potions, so it didn't scare her.

But her notebook suddenly floating up, now that, that really annoyed her. She looked up at Keith and reached up to yank her notebook down and held it down with her elbows. She surveyed the classroom, trying to see if she could use anything as a defense. Elizabeta couldn't hold back a smirk as her eyes landed on a few pots containing cactuses and spider plants.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Keith noticed that the floating book affected her more than the spider, he nodded looking around before starting to make the desk she was working at float. He counted a few seconds before grabbing his bag carefully throwing the lunchbox at her being carefull to make it float. A bunch of levitating spiders were amusing. But he had no time to be proud of his achivement. He could do that at the bar.

He ran to the front of the class quickly making sure to keep his wriggling bag still and safe, he placed his hand on the door handle looking back at the teacher, "Well it looks like I win this round!"
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Her eye twitched in great irritation. It felt odd, sitting in the middle of a hoard of floating spiders, a floating desk and a floating lunch bag.

Elizabeta crossed her arms, she really wanted to get her revenge for her disturbed peace. Though she was not going to openly admit how much better her supervising had just gotten. Muttering a string of words under her breath, she looked up at the spider plant and cactus, smiling expectedly. The cactus remained unmoving, but the spider plant had suddenly started to mutate.

It's leaves shot up and stretched out to incredible lengths, it grew broader and deep green with health. The leaves shot out like claws and reached for Keith. They curled themselves around both his ankles, his arms, wrists, waist and shoulders. All of which had happened in just a few seconds. The leaves started to recoil and tried to drag him back with a surprising amount of strength.

The cactus, however, started to do something. A few little thorns detached themselves from the main body and had started to attempt at poking at Keith. Of course, it was only hard to enough to sting, but not hard enough to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Keith gasped when the leaves caught him, he thrashed mildly. She wasn't disprooving his point about teachers or adults only re-inforcing it, but had a slight smile on his face. That was until the cactus started to poke him, "God dammit they feel like needles!" He swore under his breath taking a deep breath to relax himself.

Within another breath his wings sprung from his back flapping violently knocking a table over, he used to strength of his wings to pull against the leaves with the aid of attempting to make the cactus's spikes float and thus not hit him. It was hard to do and his timing wasn't as good as a normal persons.

He looked back at his bag that he dropped, "Shane!" He shouted loudly, "Shane get out here and help me!"

The bag wriggled a bit but did nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:14 pm

"Shane?" Elizabeta eyed the wiggling bag some but didn't pay much attention to it. Keith's sudden sprouting of wings and wild thrashing was deemed to be more important. She dropped the cactus thing, thinking it was really doing nothing and focused more energy on the spider plant. She wasn't all too sure how strong a spider plant could get, but if he escaped, she had a lot of paperwork to fill out and the police would have to come and such.

She murmured something else and the spider plant surged again. Some of the leaves were torn apart by his wings, but others came to reinforce it. They attempted to wrap themselves around his torso and pin down his wings. Elizabeta watched with a growing interest, there was a smile on her face as well. "Why, thank you Keith, for making supervising far more interesting that what I had anticipated. But if you would like to win, you're going to have to work for it."

The monster plant yanked him back once more.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Keith tried to hold back a pained cry, his wings were the most sensitive part of his body and were easily hurt, he usually tried his best to keep them out of danger. He watched the plants movements wishing it was a gum tree that way Shane would be able to do some damage. He watched as his koala crawled out of his bag before yawning, dammit he should have brought a dingo or a tasmanian devil or something more useful than a koala.

A platypuss, he was lost in his mind for a while thinking about the platypuss and the old stories about it being taken apart because the English researchers thought it was a joke. A joke. Chimeras were a joke.

Still he kept his wings pushing against the leaves, he wouldn't last long and it have to pull back for safety if they constricted anymore. He opened one of his eyes squinting at Elizibeta, his view of her was part respect and part fear. He didn't like this at all but he'd keep defending himself.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Elizabeta was watching Keith struggle. Despite all her annoyance, she couldn't help but feel guilty. He looked like he was in some sort of pain, be it mentally or physically, up there. Sighing some, she said something in a strange language and the plant ceased it's battle with the boy. It slowly retracted back and eventually returned to it's original form.

That was when she saw the furry grey animal on thie floor, by the backpack that was once wiggling and now looked empty. A koala. "A koala!" She said, eyes wide in shock. Those things weren't supposed to be here, they were supposed to be in Australia and the school was no where near Australia. Elizabeta got up and carefully stepped away from the flying spiders and such. She didn't make a move to approach neither the koala nor Keith, though she did keep a part wary and part worried eye on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Keith gave her a look that a hurt dog would give someone who picked it up, he gave a small nod to her to show his thanks before bringing his wings back into his back breathing deeply. There was a small cut on his shoulder blade but he payed no notice to it.

He smiled over at the koala walking over slowly picking him up, the koala's claws clenched around his shirt and arm causing a small wince from the boy but other than that he seemed happy, "Oh who's a cute little koala?~" He said nuzzling Shane's big black nose. He could tell Elizibeta's shock from seeing a koala and he didn't blame her, he brought Shane into the country illegally. Just like alot of things.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:44 pm

"You...Oh, you're just a bundle full of surprises, aren't you?" Elizabeta told him, frowning a bit as she eyed his shoulder. "Quite a stunt you pulled there, kid." She moved to straighten up the desk he had knocked over. She kicked the scattered thorns into one corner before returning to him.

She looked at the koala and had to admit that the thing was quite cute, despite it's scary looking claws and overly large nose. She chuckled, watching his nuzzle with the animal. "If you plan on running, please, at least, let go of the stuff," She gestured to the still floating furniture and spiders. "It's all I'll be asking for."
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Keith smiled at her, "I get told that alot!" He scratched behind the koala's ear gently letting it hug to him, he was getting heavy as he grew older. He had had the koala since it was a baby, it's mother had died and he took it the day before he left home. He'd never forget that day and he didn't want to. It made him feel strong.

Keith returned the objects to their gravity and shook his head, "As long as you won't lecture me or make me do work I have nothing better to do..." He placed the koala on her desk, "you pulled some pretty good moves there yourself as well miss!"
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:37 am

Elizabeta shook her head as she went over to the grounded table and stooped down to collect the tiny little spiders. She picked one up gently and place it in the palm of her hand. "Thank you, Keith, but you kinda' have to be able to do some good stuff to be a teacher." She picked up two more, glanced up at him, and plucked another spider from the ground.

"You never told me you were a Chimera," She had met a few of his kind in her life time, but had not been very close to them. Elizabeta picked up the last of the spiders before standing up and pulling open a drawer at the desk. She knew there would be another teacher coming in here, another teacher she didn't particularly like, she figured that leaving behind a little surprise was only natural. Carefully, the witch set the spiders into the drawer full of what looked to be test papers and closed it shut.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Keith shrugged still impressed by her strength, his feeling still lay somewhere between fear and respect, but for the moment they would manifest themself in a wary-respect for the teacher. She was growing on him and seemed trustful, the fact he allowed her to restrain her without going to attacking her afterwards was the proof. Even he didn't fully realize that he now trusted her.

He sat back down on his desk staring directly at Shane keeping him entertained, "It's not something I bring up in pleasant conversation," he would happily tell people he was a chimera and that he was part human part bird, but the third part he kept a secret more than anything else. No one liked a demon no matter how small or how un-demony the demoon was, "Do you know how a chimera is born?"
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:45 pm

"Not very detailed," She told him, reaching out to touch the koala but stopped halfway, thinking,. "All I know that it's not...natural." Elizabeta retracted her hand and opted to pick up her fallen notebook and pen. The thermos had fell too, but the lid had been closed and nothing had spilled. She set her stuff on the table top and flipped open her notebook, frowning some when she looked at how messy everything looked.

Elizabeta half wondered how much trouble she would be in if some supervisor walked in now. It was pretty clear that teachers were not supposed to have conversation with their fellow detentionees, unless, of course, they were lecturing or giving work. Pleasant conversations were typically not permitted. She shrugged off the though, ah, how bad could it be? Besides, she enjoyed talking with Keith, so she saw no point in stopping. "Eh, koalas aren't aggressive, are they?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Keith nodded, her answer was as good as all he had ever gotten. Plus she knew enough to hopefully understand his next words, "In that case can you forgive me for being this way?" He knew being a chimera wasn't an excuse and he never used it as one. Mainly because if no one asked how a chimera was made he'd let them believe what they wanted to.

"Ah," he wrapping his arms around Shane, "they are quite sleepy, just don't hug him. Sharp claws." The fact he had raised Shane since he was a baby also helped in the fact that he was a very docile koala. He was kind although more often than never Keith wished he could speak koala.

((I asked my Science teacher how to make a chimera and now I know what to do. But what scares me is the one word he used: rejection.))
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:16 am

"Forgive you?" Elizabeta repeated, throughly surprised. She looked up him and frowned a little. "How could I forgive you if I never even blamed you for anything in the first place?" She paused before shrugging, "It's not really your fault that you ended up being what you are now anyway." She could scarcely imagine the kind of trauma he would of had to go through, but decided not to question.

"So you carry the koala around in your bag? Isn't that, I don't know, unhealthy?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:23 am

Keith left that part of their conversation at that but gave her a look that hinted he was going to tell he in great detail sometime in the close future, she was the sweetest woman he had ever met in his life. He gave her a small smile before nodding looking back down at Shane, "He lived in my closet most of the time, has himself a nest," he gave a small giggle, "but yeah I'll carry him in my bag to make sure he'd alive."

Koala's only eat gum leaves, there was a shortage of those outside Australia so Keith had to either buy a gum tree or keep a very very keen eye on his koala at all times. It worried him alot, "I need to get him some food though...he's looking thin."
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:51 am

Elizabeta looked at the koala, "I might be able to help with that. Koalas are herbivores right? If it's plant related, I might have something in the gardens. Either that or just grow it, doesn't usually take more than a few minutes to grow a sapling from the seed." She reached out once again and touched the koala with her fingertips. "I can see why you like cuddling him so much." She grinned.

The witch was pretty dang sure that one was not allowed to bring pets to class, or detention, and she wasn't sure how she was supposed react to it. Instead she chose to 'forget' about this rule and leave it. Besides, the koala wasn't biting anybody.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:39 pm

"That's be wonderful!" Keith said, his eyes lit up contently. Finally he would be able to feed Shane, he was starting to run out of dried gum leaves (which were of no use to the non-drinking marsupial), "The proopor name for the gum tree is eucalyptus if that helps in working out what plant Shane needs," Keith nuzzles Shane before taking his head back so his ear didn't get chewed.

Shane looked at Elizibeta curiously before swiping gently at her hand, then, from the creature came a strange growl which didn't seem like something that should be coming from such a cute creature, "Shane sweetie be kind~"
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:48 am

Elizabeta retracted her hand, fully surprised that the koala growled. She didn't even know koalas could growl. In all the pictures she'd seen in books, they were either sleeping or eating. And nobody said anything about growling. "Alright, alright, you big grumpypants." She rubbed the place of her wrist where Shane had swiped her lightly. Of course, it had not hurt, but those claws had felt sharp.

"Is he usually like that?" She asked, now eying Shane a little warily.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:01 am

"Koala's sleep for most of the day and when they are not asleep they are supposed to be eating," Keith walked over to his bag opening it placing Shane gently in amognst a couple of bottles of beer and some text books that he never used, he rubbed the koala's head happily before zipping his back up gently putting it to the side of the classroom, "so yeah he's usually like that," he gave a small grin.

Even though Shane was probobly not the best pet in the world Keith had a connection with the creature, he adopted it as a baby and always had him with him and in all honesty he was the only family had. Keith wouldn't admit it but when he was younger he would sit down with his koala and cry...there was a reason the koala was important to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next