The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Elizabeta laughed lightly, "Oh, that sounds just like a baby. Eat, poop, sleep. Grumpy and wailing their heads off otherwise." She shook her head and picked up her pen, twirling it around her fingers.

"I really don't think keeping a koala in a backpack is healthy," Elizabeta commented with the slightest of frowns. "But, how long have you had - er- Shane, for? He's certainly not a baby anymore, I can tell that much." She wrote down 'eucalyptus' on the corner of her lesson plan and bit down lightly on her bottom lip. Those were medical plants, surely the school had some plants - if not seeds. This was something she would have to look into. Eh, perhaps later tonight if she had nothing to do.

Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Keith nodded, "That's one of the reasons I keep him, being responsible for something so I don't..." he trailed off at the end, he had to admit it that some time ago Shane had saved his life. He was over that point now I wanted to live but he still didn't expect much for his life, "I love him to bits and that's all that counts!"

Keith nodded sighing walking back to her, "Well it's the safest place for him at the moment," he paused counting on his fingers, "since I left home...about....six....years maybe four?" His memory of that time was hazy but it was before high school so it was some time ago now and he never really had to bring it up, Shane wasn't usually brought up in conversations. He grinned from ear to ear, "He's been with me for all my teenage life!" That was the easiest way of saying it.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Left home? So he didn't do what? Elizabeta looked up at him, with an almost examining look. Eh, whatever, it was none of her business anyway. Shrugging it off, she laughed at his wide grin. "You would be in so much sh - er - trouble, if any other teacher found out," She told him matter-of-factly, "Koalas are illegal pets after all. What the heck, students aren't even supposed to have pets."

She winked, "So as far as I'm concerned, I had no clue you had a koala in your backpack." She flipped to a blank page on her notebook and started to formulate another lesson plan. "Any hobbies, Keith?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Keith grinned, he was lucky to have kept it and gotten it through customs. Okay so what if he spent a few hours detained being questioned, he got to keep the koala. "Thanks miss!" Elizibeta was so kind to him, she was probobly this kidn to every other student but he was starting to get attatched to her. He wasn't suprised, ever since he was a child he wanted and needed someone to love or care for him.

Keith shrugged, "I like to play sports and I play guitar," he thought about what else he did, nothing at all really. He spent his spare time relaxing and trying to keep out of everyone's buisness. He never really cared all that much.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Elizabeta paused and glanced up at him, "You play the guitar! That's pretty awesome," She smiled and returned to working, "I envy those of you who can handle an instrument. I can't make music at all." She shook her head, laughing lightly as she recalled a particular incident where some family member had tried to teach her the piano. "Teaching me an instrument has resulted in many broken items and many broken veins."

She frowned and scratched her paper with her pen. The stupid thing was running out of ink - already! She had only just bought it from the flea market a week ago. She shook it, scratched it on her paper again before continuing on writing when the ink appeared. "Flea markets - can't trust them 100%. Boy, sucks to be poor." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Keith nodded, it was really nothing special. He sort of had a band before moving here, wasn't really much of anything. They used to busk to get money to booze...and other stuff that he somehwat regretting being part of now. He shook his head, his guitar helped him calm down in a way. It was important to him but he wouldn't be sad if it broke or he sold it. He laughed, "I could teach you if you want!"

Keith nodded in agreement, "I actually have no money at the moment and no source of income," unlike other students who he was sure got a small allowence from their parents or other family members, Keith had to survive on his own. And people wodnered why he stole.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 pm

"Oh, don't even bother, I don't want to accidentally wreck your guitar." Elizabeta told him with a sheepish smile. After all, she had already managed to break a piano (it was an old, rickety dinosaur!), a xylophone (it was already falling apart) and a recorder (nobody liked it anyway).

"Why don't you get a part time job? Those usually cover the monthly spendings of a teenager quite well." She went on to suggest, not at all suspecting that he didn't have any family to pay for his daily expenses.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Keith waves his hand dismissivly, "I don't care about my guitar I hardly play it anymore anyway," that was true since coming to this school he would play it a couple of times a week and that was really about it. He didn't feel like busking like in the old days, not the 'good ol' days' just the 'old days.
"But I don't know how weird it would feel; teaching a teacher even if it was just guitar..."

Keith shook his head sadly, "Can't...tried I can't work...also I just...don't want to," his frown turned into a grin, "I can live on what I can find and theres always free food here, I don't need any credit for my phone so I'm all okay!" He had never had a paying job before and he never really planned on. He wanted to minimize all contact with authority figures as possible.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:34 am

"I don't see what's wrong with teaching a teacher," She told him, tapping her pen to her chin, brows furrowing slightly as she mulled over a fun way to get students to memorize things. "But it might hurt my teacher egov a little, not that it would matter to you teacher-hater anyway." Elizabeta glanced up at him with a half grin.

She paused and started to scribble in her book again. "Don't want to work? Don't you aspire to be something when you grow up?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:59 am

Keith gave her a grin, "Yeah nothing like a good ol' teacher- hater!" He jumped up onto the desk lying back staring at the lights, he thought for a second before turning to her, "I might play for you though and let you muck about on it if you want to have a go?"

He closed his eyes dropping his hands to either side of the desk, "Before I came here I thought I was going to be dead before I was 25 so I didn't make any life plans," he sighed, "I'll do anything as long as it means I don't have to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 pm

"Oh, I'd love to hear you play." Elizabeta nodded, "And fiddling with it sounds like fun too - of course, if you don't mind if I accidentally drop it or...something." She chuckled sheepishly and scribbled down some notes in her book. Glancing up at the clock on the wall, she noted that there was only a few more minutes left to the detention period.

"And, I really do hope you won't be dying anytime soon. Home...it can't be that horrid? You make it sound like it's some hell hole, surely, it's an exaggeration?" She inquired, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Keith gave her nod, "How about this evening then?" He grinned, "You buy me dinner and I'll play you my guitar!" Keith could do with a good meal, the food at the school was nice but he'd like to eat out sometime without having to eat and run. He hadn't really done it much before, only once or twice. But still having no money was a bummer, maybe he should busk?

He sat up going from a smile to a frown for a few times nervously rubbing his arm, "I didn't really have a loving up bringing...well I mean I was told I was loved and I was hugged every day but..." he looked at her sadly, "remember I'd tell you about being a chimera?...and no it is not an exaggeration..." He shivered.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Elizabeta returned his sad gaze with one she hoped looked kind, she nodded and opted to not question him further. Instead, she moved on to more friendly topics - like buying him dinner. "Buying you dinner, hmm?" She mused, getting up to pack away her things. "I don't know, I'm quite sure there's a rule somewhere that says that's wrong. But I guess...I guess it's alright. Depends on what you want to eat though, I can't say I'm the most wealthiest teacher in the building." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 pm

His eyes darted toward her smile which forced his face to mellow to a sort of happiness, he gave a happy sigh. Then he shrugged, "It's not a date miss!" Keith jumped off the table, his energy and happiness almost forced back into his body, "So it should be alright, plus is anyone says anything you can make up some shit story that they'll believe, I know I won't have a guilty consiense!" He then started to think of what would be nice to eat, something not too expensive. That ruled out resturants. "Pizza?" A quick take away that cost a good amount in his expereince.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm

"Doubt you ever will feel guilt about broken rules," Elizabeta chuckled, "But pizza sounds alright. How about in the greenhouses? Nobody except me goes there, and I'll probably have the eucalyptus for your koala ready by tomorrow. How's that sound?" She stood up, picking up her bag and pushing the chair into the desk. Frowning slightly before adjusting the desk a little so it didn't look like anything suspicious had happened.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Keith grinned happily slinging his bag onto his back making sure Shane was comfortable and still in there, if his head was popping our or and arm or leg he may try to escape. No such thing. Good. He nodded trying to remember where the greenhouse was, oh well he was sure that if he flew he could find it easily enough. Big glass building right? How hard could that be? He'd take a torch and the light would reflect off, "Alright!" He beamed, "Meet you then!"

(Start a new thread?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)   I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry, I just Don't Care (Elizabeta)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2