The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 am

Hoa finally found her way to the track field. She just changed into a gray t-shirt, shorts, and tied her hair into a higher ponytail, hoping that she wasn't out of uniform. The boys are on one side of the track while the girls are on the other side. They weren't really seperated, but that's how it ended to be. She looked around, hoping to find someone she knew. She hated just awkardly standing there while everyone was talking and laughing. She sighed, hoping that a teacher would hurry up and instruct the class to do something or to the very least have someone to talk to...
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 am

Jia quietly stood, watching the other groups. He had no inclination to involve the other members in conversation. All they did was gossip, or talk about foolish things anyway. He was rather relived the teacher hadn’t arrived yet, so the class’ starting was delayed.
His eyes scanned over the class again, until he noticed something. A girl he hadn’t seen before. Or maybe he had… no, he would remember. There was something distinct about her… She stood by herself, not engaging with anyone else, looking very awkward. He decided, having nothing better to do, to approach her.
“Lei ho,” Jia said. “Why are you standing by yourself?”
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:34 am

Hoa was too busy staring at the floor to notice that someone was walking towards her. A simple "Lei ho", startled her. She looked up to see who was talking to her. It was a boy, "he is rather cute" she started to think until she mentally slapped herself. She was brought back to reality when the boy asked, "Why are you standing by yourself?" She was blushing now, she could feel face grow hot. "Umm.. I'm rather new and don't really know anyone in this class.." Why the heck am I telling this to a complete stranger??!, she thought to herself. "I'm sorry. I don't know your name and you don't know mine.." she said rather quietly . "My name is Hoa. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Jia tilted his head slightly. He seemed to have flustered her. He racked his brain, thinking if he had done anything wrong. He’s still not used to talking to people… He noticed her blushing. Had he embarrassed her in any way…? He just couldn’t figure this out…
She’s new too? he thought, as she explained why she was alone. He nods. “I am new as well. You’ll get to know everyone eventually.”
She introduced herself. So her name was Hoa? It was a rather nice name. It suited her. Very pretty. “I am Jia Long.”
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:55 pm

"Jia Long... well its nice to meet you Jai Long.." she smiled. It was nice not feeling all that awkard anymore. As normal when she goes outside: she pulled a piece of gum out of her pocket and placed her surgical mask over her mouth and nose, only showibg her eyes. This was a safety procaution, just so if she smelled any dead corspe, she could easily ignore it rather than running straight towards said corspe and making a big scene. Even though she was at a school for magical creatures; she wasn't taking any chances. She didn't want to relocate anytime soon or even be called a monster.. Hoa looked up to a confused Jia Long. "...oh yeah," she facepalmed herself and dug in her pockets and pulled out assorted candies and offer some to him. "I'm sorry. How rude of me. Please take some."
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:30 pm

“And you too,” Jia said politely. He blinked as she put a mask on. He didn’t think there was any reason for it… After all, they were in PE, not a lab… He smelt the air around and looked around, but nothing bad stood out. It was just making him more confused. Finally, he just asked. “Why are you putting a mask on?”
He looks at the candies that were offered. “Thank you,” he said, taking one. He’s never tried candy before. He unwraps it, and pops it in his mouth. His eyes lit up slightly; it tasted so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 am

Hoa saw how his face changed after he tried the candy. She kind of laughed it was as if he never tried any before. "Hmm? " she gently brushed the question aside, "I have allergies that's all." Hoa heard the teacher walked in. "Hey, it's finally time for class." She grabbed Jia Long's wrist and ran towards the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:20 pm

“Allergies…” Jia repeated quietly. He wondered what kind, but the teacher had walked on the field. He inwardly groaned, but didn’t make a face. He was a bit surprised when she grabbed his wrist, and ran to the teacher. Why was she so excited to start? He certainly wasn’t… He held back a sigh as they slowed to a stop in front of the teacher. He hoped that the lesson today didn’t have to use too much energy…
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Hoa always excelled in PE. In her other school she always would have outdated information and her and the textbook always have disageements on hat actually happened, however in PE she was always the all star and the only girl that could beat the boys in any thing. "Okay today we'll be doing the usaual: stretches first, then running around the school 3 times, jumping jacks, and if we have time you guys can pick a sport to play or swim in the lake. " the coach announced. Everyone around them started to stretch. Hoa was still holding onto Long's wrist. She liked the warmth and the presence of someone she knew. She looked up to Jia Long nd smiled from behind her mask "Let's do our best okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Jia did not like PE at all. He almost hated it as much as he hated English. If that were possible. He almost groaned as he mentioned the running, but perked up slightly when he mentioned swimming. Practically the only sport he was good at.
He looked at her, and could tell that she was smiling. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement. It was almost contagious. He nodded, deciding he’d stick with her in this lesson. She was very… interesting. He couldn’t find another word to explain it…
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Hoa dropped her grip on Jia Long's wrist and started stretching. "Come on Jia Long! You don't want to start cramping up during exercises!" She continued stretching. "I don't really know much about you.. tell me about yourself." Hoa was really intrested in knowing who Jia Long was and what made him tick. "Like what is your favorite color, animal, food, and what not." She ranted.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Jia started stretching as well, blinking at her chattiness. A lot of what she asked, he’d never really thought of. He answered slowly, having to think about it. “My favourite colour… is red. I don’t really have a favourite animal… And I think my favourite food would be… Peking duck.” He paused. “And how about you?”
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Hoa stopped chattering so much to hear Jia Long's answers. He sounded like he was never asked of these questions before. "Hmm.. Well my favorite color is white, my favorite animal is a tiger, and my favorite food is Pho." She liked having conversations with not a care in the world. "How old are you? Where are you from and how come you're here?" she asked more serious questions. She wanted to know if they even had a purpose at this school.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Jia listened quietly to her answers, and replied, a bit more easily to the next two questions. He wasn’t used to talking so much… “I am 16, and I am from the Lam Tsuen River, in Hong Kong.” He stopped at the last question. “… It is not because I want to be here. I am not sure why I am here anyway…”
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Hoa had comfirmed her hypothesis. "Yeah, me neither..." she felt bad for asking so many questions but she wanted to know and this was the only way she could find out. She finished her stretches and started walking over to the starting point of the laps. She felt kind of depressed now. She finally made a friend and she had to open her stupid mouth. She could hear Jia Long walking behind her. "I'm sorry for asking so many questions.." she didn't turn around to look at him. Instead she positioned herself for the run.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:30 am

Jia noticed that she seemed a little sad now. He saw that she was also thinking of something, so he opted not to bother her, and follow her to the starting point of the laps. Perhaps one of the answers he had given had upset her…?
He stared at her for a while when she apologized. “You don’t need to be sorry,” he assured, getting ready himself for the run.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 am

"On your mark, get set, GO!" the coach fired his spark gun and all the students began to run. Hoa ran hard and fast. One of the reasons why she liked excerising was to relieve herself of the stress and the emotions she couldnt really express in front of others. Hoa knew she was leaving Jia Long behind. However she knew that she would see him soon when she came back around for the second lap. "Hiya Jia Long" she came back around and patted him on the back. She saw the surprised look on his face and loved it. "Never underestimate the power and the will power of a girl." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:11 am

Jia wasn’t slow, in any way. He was in par with the rest of the class. He was just surprised to see that Hoa was really, really fast. The distance between the two of them became larger, but Jia just concentrated on finishing his godforsaken laps.
He jolted slightly when he was tapped on the back, and didn’t even have to turn around to see who had tapped him. Hoa was next to, no, already overtaking him. He stared at her in awe. She was really good at this… He looked down and kept running, his face flushing embarrassedly. To think, even she was better than him…
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:17 am

"Hey Jia Long, wanna race? It'll be fun!" she teased him because she was already a lap ahead of him. She slowed down her pace so she could have a decent conversation without being miles away. She started to huff and puff. It's been a while since she ran that fast in a short amount of time. "It's kind of hard to breathe with this mask on..." she thought to herself while she was waiting onto Jia Long's reply/
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 am

Jia felt like she was almost mocking him. He simply took a deep breath, and replied, “No thank you.” He noticed that her breathing was becoming heavier. “Are you okay?” Maybe she had run that fast to prove a point…
He was finally finishing his first lap, at least...

(ugh, short reply is frustratingly short)
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 am

((its okay! I know you're being a super ninja right now!!))

Hoa had slowly trailed behind Jia Long as he finished his first lap. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it! " she started to get back her composure. "I can see why you like being slow. Gets you a chance to look at the scenere, and the beauty of nature." She was back into a slow jog now. Her head twisted and turned to see all the trees and the lovely flowers, which were surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:38 am

(lolol, thanks man :D)
“I’m not slow… You’re just too fast,” he pointed out. He looks out at the trees, and smiles slightly. “… If you think that’s beautiful, you should see the rest of the forest. The lake for example…” He realizes soon that she wouldn’t be able to hear him because she had slowed to enjoyherself, so he just keeps on running.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Hoa noticed that Jia Long was leaving her behind but she didn't mind. She took off her mask to get a breath of fresh air. "Hmm.. the air smells so good.." she licked her lips. There was a human corspe nearby. "Well I am ahead of the rest of the class o I might as well go and find the corspe." She found some logic in that. She left the trail and head staright towards the forest. "No one will find it odd that I am missing." It took her a while to find the corspe but she found it. "Wo.. its gross looking but my cravings.." she just stared at what looked like a few day of roting corspe. Her head grew claws and her eyes turned blood red. This was th first time she has ever fed during the day, but this is also the first time her cravings have been so strong.

She grabbed a hold of the corspe and started to devour it whole. She was careful not to get anything on her clothes. She idnt want to go back with blood stains or maggots on her PE clothes. When she was finished, she wiped her face with her arms. She decided that she had to wash up before going back. She headed towards the lake. Her knes were weak and gave in when she reached the lake. Slowly and throughly she started to wash up.

It took quite a while for her to finish up. "I hope no one noticed that I was gone.." she thought to herself until she saw the flowers. They were beautiful wild flowers so she picked a couple and decided tht she was to gve some to Jia Long. "I hope he'd like them." She started her way back to her PE class.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 pm

The rest of the class had finished their laps. Jia expected to meet with Hoa at the end, but he couldn’t find her anywhere. Perhaps she had gone to the toilet…? Yeah, maybe that was it. He was hoping that she would come back soon though; the teacher had started counting heads. Something he did all the time, so he would make sure no one had run away in the middle of their exercise. The teacher stopped, and asked who was missing.
“She went to the toilet,” lied Jia briefly. The teacher stared at Jia for a while, and nodded unable to detect the lie. He told them to go on with whatever sport they wanted for a while; he had forgotten something inside the building. Instead of doing sport, a lot of the class resumed talking. Jia looked around, almost worriedly. Where was she…?
Finally, he saw her coming out of the forest, and he released a breath he didn’t even know he was holding. He walked over to meet her. “Where did you go?”
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:54 am

Hoa noticed Jia Long right away. He looked kind of worried. "Little old me? I got lost in the forest looking at the beauty of nature," she lied automatically, "but I found some beautiful woildflowers and thought of you." That she didnt lie about, so she handed them to him. "So are all the excerises over? I couldn't have been gone for that long, have I?" she tilted her head in confustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next