The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Jia nodded. He was about to ask why she had gone into the forest, but was cut off by the flowers. “Thank you,” he said instead. “They’re very pretty.” He sighed, and shook his head at the question. “The teacher will be back shortly. He told us to continue our exercises, but everyone has ignored him, and resumed talking.”
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 am

Hoa smiled when Jia Long accepted the flowers. "Hmm..well I guess we can continue our conversation then." she looked around and finding everyone had resume talking. "So what do you like to do in your free time, Jia Long?" Hoa continued to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:23 am

Jia blinked when she had decided to continue the coversation. "Er... Swimming. And playing with fireworks, and firecrackers." He wondered why she was asking questions. Was it some sort of social activity, probing people with questions? "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 am

"Hmmm... I like to sit ontop of roof tops and enjoy the scenior." Hoa thought for a while and then answered. "Hey since you like swimming and all. Do you want ot get changed and head over to the lake? It'll be fun and the coach did say return to do our exercises." she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 am

Jia perked up at the mention of swimming. He tried to keep composed, squashing his excitement. “… Okay.” He didn’t need to change; when he back to his human form, his clothes remained on, and reasonably dry, by some miracle. He showed no intention of moving, waiting for her to go and get changed.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:53 am

"Ohmmeter..I don't have a bathing suit but I think I have an under shirt and these shorts could be washed..." she thought out loud. "C'mon we're losing precious time"'Hoa grabbed his hand again and started running towards the lake. She started laughing when she Jia Long smile when they reached the lake.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:06 am

As they reached the lake, Jia couldn’t help but smile. Even though it had only been a matter of days since he last came here, he couldn’t help it. It just reminded him of home…
He took off his shoes, and gestured her to follow. Not bothering to take the rest of his clothes off, he dived into the lake. He swam as deep as his human body would allowed, then, when he couldn’t take it anymore, he shifted. All this time, he hadn’t broken for air. Not that he needed to, of course.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:15 am

"Okay okay give me a minute.." she started taking off her shirt so she could swim comfortably in a tank top. It didn't look like he heard her. She just smiled when Jia started to swim and dive. Hoa quickly took off her shoes and started swimming towards the spot Jia just dived. Hoa started to dive towards him, but he was going a little too fast to keep up. Hoa was running out of air so she swam back up. "Hey Jia Long? Where are you?" She yelled out. "Did he sink?" How thought to herself..
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:24 am

Jia watched in slight amusement from near the bottom of the lake, as he saw her swim back up to the surface. He decided to have some fun. Something about the water made him want to let loose~
As fast as a missile, he zoomed to the surface, nearer to the surface, nearer to Hoa. He darted past her, his tail briefly brushing against her leg. As quickly as he came up, he swam back down, watching for what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 am

"What the... what was that?" She jumped when something touched her leg. "If that's you Jia long..that wasn't cool.. Jia Long?" She said nervously. Hoa tried once again to find Jia underwater..This time she dived deeper but still couldn't find him.. She lingered underwater for a little longer. "Where could he be?" She thought. Hoa looked around but only found fishes and some vegitation..
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:59 am

Jia allowed himself a tiny smile. He shot out again, just inside her field of vision, not going anywhere near her. Just to freak her out. He then slowed down, only slightly, and circled her. Not close enough for her to see him, but so he could keep an eye on her, wondering what she would do. It’s been a while since he’d done this, and he never had so much space to fool someone before.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:18 am

Hoa crossed her arms as she grew impatient. She wasn't going to run out of air anytime soon, but she needed to find Jia Long. "Where is h-" she spotted something shoot out at her far right. "Holy Crap!" She started swimming away. She could feel the whatever it was, was still nearby. This wasn't what she had in mind for a swim in the lake. She'd imagine Jia Long and her splashing each other, racing, and having a good time. NOT being chased around and trying to find Jia Long. "What kind of creature is he, I wonder.." Hoa reached a dead end. Hoa's eyes perked up and smiled micheviously. She acted that she was in a panic state and her body drifted down to the bottom. Her arms and legs went limp and she closed her eyes as is she were drowning..
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 am

Jia froze as he saw her sinking. He was expecting her to swim back up when she ran out of air! He swam towards her, as fast as lighting, and grabbed her, careful not to scratch her with his claws. He made for the surface, not any slower. As they reached the surface, he planned on shifting back to his human form, so not to scare her if she woke. But he really was reluctant to get his clothes wet…
Instead, he positioned her on his back, so that she was laying on her back, then made a beeline for the shore. He didn’t notice that she wasn’t really in trouble…
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 am

Hoa allowed herself a tiny smile when she felt some rather large paws grabbed her and swim towards the surface. "Hmmm.. this could be defined as being mean or as a prank but he started first..." Hoa thought to herself. She felt her body being placed on something rather hard, but she didn't mind. "I wonder how far I can pull this off.." Hoa thought still pretending to have been drowned..
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 am

As they reached the shore, Jia took her off his back, and stepped away, shifting back to his human form. He knelt beside her, and took her hand.
“Hoa?” he said. “Hoa, can you hear me?” He checked her pulse, and checked for her breathing. He blinked. Everything seemed normal, in fact… Jia’s eyes widened, and he tched in annoyance. He was fooled.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:20 am

Hoa hugged Jia's neck and bursted out laughing. "Surprise!" Hoa grinned the goofiest smile. "I gotcha!" Hoa looked up at Jia and saw annoyed written all over his face. "C'mon you started it first.." she sighed, "don't get mad. What if I would have drowned it wouldn't have mattered; I'm a complete stranger to you." Hoa let go of Jia and sat there akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Jia did have to admit he started it first. He really had no right to be annoyed. After all, she got him good.
He blinked when she said it wouldn’t matter of she had drowned. “… True, you’re a stranger. But… I wouldn’t have particularly liked seeing someone drown before my eyes…” He sighed. “… And I’m sorry for doing that in the lake.” He stands up, and offers his hand to her. “Come on, a bit of the lesson is left. Would you like to do anything?”

(SORRY. I REALLY THOUGHT I REPLIED TO THIS. *fails so much* SORRY. D8 *headdesk*)
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 pm

(( its okay ^w^ ))

Hoa blinked and looked up at Jia Long. This was not the reaction she would have expected him to come up with. Hoa smiled, "It's okay." and took his hand. "Wait I need to get my shirt and shoes, before we head back.." Hoa quickly gathered up her things. "Umm.. Nothing in particular.. We can just hang out and look at the cloud. I think I've had enough exercise for the day." Hoa walked back to Jia Long.

(( Just realized that threads die fast >.<))
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:46 am

Jia nodded, and waited for her to get to her stuff, before walking back, seeing as the bell would ring around the time they got back. He scooped up his shoes along the way, not really minding walking barefoot.
“… What’s your next lesson?” he asked. He wondered if they had any other overlapping lessons. Hoa seemed like an interesting girl. Much more interesting than the other gossipy flighty ones, at least. It would be nice to see her in the other classes…

(Yeah, they do. That's why I'm not keen to start any ^.^"
Sorry that I don't reply a lot... I don't get on a lot, and when I do, I forget... 8I *whacks self*)
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 am

Hoa pondered at the question. "What class do I have next?" Hoa thought. ''Oh yeah, I have spell casting class next, but I suck at magic..'' Hoa tapped her head with her fist. She was being truely honest, jut yesterday she set the classroom and some students on fire. Hoa just winced at the thought. "How about you Jia Long?" Hoa wanted to see if they had other classes together too. If not it would be okay, Hoa liked Jia being in a clas where she excelled in. She looked up at the sky and smiled. It was nice taking a break once and a while...

((I don't get on this site a lot anymore too..))
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 am

“I’m not an expert in magic either,” admitted Jia. A dragon that can’t do magic sounds stupid, but what can you do? He thought about his own timetable, and frowned. “… English,” he said in distaste. That was going to suck. Firstly he wasn’t in the same class as her, and secondly, English is a subject spawned from the fiery pits of hell, and should have been stabbed a thousand times so it could never crawl out to the surface. In his opinion, of course.
He looked at her as she smiled at the sky. She was… kinda pretty… He blinked, and brushed away the thoughts.
(Why not? I would get on more often, but… ^.^” I have no time…)
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 am

((thw site has been slow..))

"English huh?" Hoa said while staring at the sky. "That is the only subject tht never seems to change over the life time... I don't find much of a need for it.." Hoa looked backed at all her lives and how short they al lasted. "Do you ever wish that you were human? Or are you like those kind of people who think they are the scum of the earth..." Hoa asked curiously. "It's true though. They are scum..." Ho added harsjly... The bell was about to ring so she started to walk back.
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:48 am

(In what manner? o3o)
Jia silently agreed that there was no need for English. Though, for different reasons…
He blinked at the sudden question. “… I’m not a human, and I have no desire to remain as one.” He thinks about the question for a bit. “… But… I do not think they are scum… no… They are an interesting species, at the very least.”
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:10 am

"Intresting...?" Hoa grumbled. Hoa tore her eyes off the sky and looked over at Jai Long. Through this whole experience she complete ignore or somehow overlooked the fact that he was so cute. She must remember to make draw him in one of her yaoi.. She gave Jai Long a quick peck on the cheek. "I forgot to tell you thank you for saving me from drowning...even if I was just messong around. " The bell rang. "Time to go.." Joa smiled at Jai Long "C'mon I have classrooms to set on fire and you have a class to hate next.."

((people kinda abondaned it.. T^T ))
Back to top Go down
Wang Jia Long

Wang Jia Long

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 pm

(Well, I’m guessing they just have other things to attend to… ^.^”)
Jia briefly wondered if he had said something wrong, as Hoa repeated the word. Perhaps he shouldn’t have said they were interesting… Or maybe he shouldn’t have said anything at all.
He just managed to stop himself blushing as she kissed him on the cheek. What was wrong with him?! He normally wouldn’t feel like that… Then again, people don’t talk to him like Hoa did… “No problem,” he mumbled.
He sighed when the bell rang. “… Hooray,” he mumbled sarcastically. He really wished he was the type to skip classes…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)   Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physical Education: Sometimes I hate being the oddball (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next