The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Empty
PostSubject: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 pm

What made today so special?
Why did he decide to attend detetion that day?
It was even the so called 'break'.
But still he attended the detention...and why for that reason? Well that was a simple one; he had pretty much been cornered by a couple of teachers who could fly and supress his magical ability. Thus he was pretty much a normal person while being forced.

Keith walked into the library walking over to a desk, he sat down in a chair and tapped his fingers against the table irritably. Screw this shit he was going to escape. But first he had to do something; might as well read while he's here. He opened the book on the desk up and started to read with a sigh. This really wasn't his idea of a good time but if he was to leave now...those teachers are frickin scary. They can fire balls of fire!

So he sat there. Reading a book on something he didn't like. Listenting to music he did like. Tapping his fingers on the old table that looked like it was worth alot and secretly wondering what it would be like to burn a couple of these books or write profanities in the front cover. That would get them. He reached for a couple more books and grabbed a pen from his pocket un-capping the lid then bringing it down to the front cover.

'You suck balls.'
Immature and in thick black pen scribbled on the front of a book entitled 'A History of Magic in the Greater World.'
He grabbed another book flicking to page 516, damn this book has alot of pages, 516 was about half way. He took the pen to the book scribbling in it again, this time he didn't write anything but a crudely done crude drawing.

Then he reached for the next book, 'Vampires and Us'. This one would be good. He pulled the book over toward himself and opened it readying the pen. Ahh this was fun.

And the best thing was...

...no one was going to catch him!

(Sorry if Keith is being really stupid -kinda worried about the post-)
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 pm

For the most part, having a job in the library was a peaceful affair. Few students were willing to spend their free time in the musty rooms and most teachers did not bother taking their students to the library. He only ever had to deal with the rare, peaceful student who actually enjoyed reading or needed to study. It was pleasant. The graduate rather enjoyed the company he did get. The rest of the time could be spent doing things he enjoyed.

A creature like Keith stuck out painfully in his room of solace.

Roderich watched him carefully for a few moments, amused by the boy who had been forced into his presence due to detention. While annoyed that he had to deal with the child, it was no real challenge. It would be a nice way to exercise his power. He was in charge this kid would follow his rules. Having true power for once was rather exciting.

The Austrian could not help the tinge of excitement at the sight of Keith pulling out a marker and defacing a precious book. He stalked over slowly, standing behind the boy as he scribbled crude pictures in their new edition of A History of Magic in the Greater World. When he went to deface the next book, Roderich grabbed his hand.

“You seem to have a fondness of male genitalia. While the world appreciates your attempts to express passions, I do not think scribbling bad pictures in lovingly printed books is the best outlet for your love. Also, I do not think the fairer sex would appreciate your doodles. Unless, of course, you are aiming to arouse the attention of hussies,” hummed Roderich in a near monotone.

((IdonotevenknowwhatthehellIwasthinkingwhenwritingthis.))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Keith looked up at the man who grabbed his hand, he didn't seem much older than himself. He wasn't going to be taking orders from some pipsqueak. He hissed wrenching his wrist back from the other placing it back in his pocket, "You're one of those types then aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow leaning back, "The perfect school student, moral code for all others to follow and incredibly boring when it comes to fun and games."

He leant back in the chair placing his shoes up on the desk kicking the couple of books away, he pulled his phone out and started to tap away at the buttons blocking Roderich out, "At least I could get a girl," he said with a laugh, "bet you make out with your pillow, or do you have an on-going relationship with your right hand?" There was nothing better than insulting someone you just met for Keith, however this was sometimes dangourous.

He looked out of the corner of his eye, no flying teachers, he thought. He could escape once he was done playing with this one. It really was something he had to spend time doing; and it would teach those teachers a lesson for leaving him alone with someone like this. The type of person he hated, learned to hate and continued to hate. But alas hate is such a strong word, maybe 'toy with' would fit his purposes better?

Anyway all that aside he should at least know this poor guys name, "So who are you and what are doing here?" He wondered if he was asked to watch him, if he had this would be even more fun than at first anticipated. He let out a happy hum awaiting the other's response.

He loosened his tie getting some air down his throat, he was suprised he could actually tie this dumb thing up proporly. He unbuttoned the first few buttons on his shirt streeching his arms back over his head, this shall be fun.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 am

Roderich immediately let out an amused hum at the slew of insults thrown at him. His face, however, remained impassive and calm. He managed to steal the boy's pen before the hand was hidden in a pocket. With a business like manner, he gathered up the books, putting Vampires and Us back on the shelf before gathering the other two and placing them to the side. The more experienced of magic users would have no trouble ridding the pages of idiotic scribbles.

“Ah, yes, that is me. The type of person with self-respect who will live past the age of twenty-five and will go places in life. I am sure you find that a despicable thought, someone better than you,” answered Roderich with an almost disinterested look. In actuality, the Austrian was extremely amused, never getting to deal with people like Keith. His amusement would probably remain until the other man hit just the right insult and sent him into a fury.

“Oh, yes, you would be able to get a girl. The slutty kind, that put out for three guys at once and are riddled with STDs. I have had plenty of relationships, liebling. Except they were all with people who would be far too good for you. People with morals who would not even cast a second glance at an abomination like you. Standards, schatz,” answered the Austrian, eyes cold and boring into the Chimera.

Roderich easily gazed over to where Keith's glance went. “They are stupid, Keith. Flying teachers are still out there, just out of view. And, really now. I am more than capable of pursuing wherever you go. So perhaps you should just sit still and suffer through the consequences of being scum.” The cold look softened to a charming smile. “And since you were wondering, My name is Roderich. I am merely the librarian, not a very threatening position.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 pm

A grin took over his face as Keith started to laugh, man this guy thought he was all hot stuff did he? Whatever he didn't care. So what if he was going to die before he was twenty-five, that was pretty much his plan and he'd have more fun in his short life than Roderich would in an entire how many years he would live. Even though coming to this school was supposed to change all that he didn't believe change was that easy.

"I'll have more fun in my twenty-five years than you would in a century," he said changing his legs over kicking dirt onto the table just to ignore the librarian. "And I don't hate you anymore than I already did, I've met a few people like you, rich snobs who think they are better. Of course there are those who acknowlage that they are well off but act kind or down to earth." He smirked pressing his bandaid down with a glint in his eye. And insult war was it?

"A chick is a chick," he smiled, "marrige ain't my thing anyway," he waved Roderich off dissmissivly, "plus I'm not stupid as to not use protection or something like that. What do you take me for?" He let out a sigh rolling his eyes in a clear cirlce, crossed his arms and tapped his finger under his forearm, "Really planning ahead is what you have to do when you're in the game."
Then he scoffed, "And hey you never denied making out with your pillow or hand," he shook his head tutting in sarcasm, "oh yes your hand is very moralistic."

Ah so this...librarian...Roderich was to look after him...why? "Man you're stupid," he said, "why did you agree to watch me?" He gave a small grin checking the windows. Dammit and not being able to sense presences...
So they were still here? Darnit...he could handle one (if he was lucky) and definitly this librarian guy against what he said but eh...a bunch of teachers? He would certainly loose to that.

He dragged his feet off the table setting the chair right on it's four feet, he pulled over the hood on his jacket to hide his face but a grin was beneath it. The whole idea of this situation of a person like this looking after him made him cackle with amusment, "Also," he said, "Roderich is a shit name."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:16 am

Roderich let out a soft chuckle, giving in and letting the boy keep his feet on the table for the moment. That fight was not the one to enter combat over. It was a simple thing to fix, clean it later, let the child think he won something in this little exchange. Each false victory the boy claimed could be ignored. It kept the petulant child somewhat peaceful in this terrible situation.

“I think...your type of fun and my type of fun are quite different. I assure you, I have enjoyed my life up until now, not letting issues of the past crop up. Of course, it would seem your issues are fresh. You act like a small, fussy child. Your opinion of how I act matters little in comparison, liebe. I enough self-respect that the words of a brutish derelict are not going to tear me to pieces and run off sobbing like a woman,” hummed the Austrian, taking the seat next to Keith and lounging elegantly in it.

A snort. “It is good to know you really do not have any taste. I can only imagine how many prostitutes you must go through. Of course, in reality, I think you are just full of hot air. One would doubt that you have ever even slept with a woman,” answered Roderich before rolling his eyes. “I saw no need to deny your accusations because they were so utterly ridiculous. They were the idiotic insults of an immature boy. I'm sure that, while you have time to make love with your hand or pillow, I actually have friends and family to socialize with.”

The Austrian leaned back, giving Keith another cold, calculating look. His hand raised, dropping on Keith's shoulder in a way that, in other situations, would seem rather friendly. “I was quite eager to take up the responsibility, ah, Keith, is it? I had my fair share of detentions when going to school here, for a mauling or two and nightmares. They know that.” He pointed his head vaguely to the lurking teachers whilst a fingernail started to slice down Keith's exposed skin. “I am not above using cruel tactics to put people in their place—I rather enjoy it. They also know that. They are probably out there to stop you from escaping just as much as they are to stop me from losing my temper and slaughtering you. Though, I doubt you would taste any good if I tried.”

((...c-box Roddy =/= main rp Roddy))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 pm

This guy was an irritant and an absolute bastard, but unlike Keith he kept calm. Keith's hand was held in a tight fix while anger started boil over his temples, it was alright before but his arguments could not compare with the ones thrown back at him by this horrible librarian. He hissed at his comments constantly keeping his hand ready to punch the sucker in the face.

"Issures come with life so it is up to us to deal with it how we see fit," he cracked his knuckles, "persanally I like to deal with it my issues via the medium of violence..." he stared into Roderich's eyes, he showed no signs of fear and was calm and relaxed. Keith's eyeballs wobbled slightly showing the fear that was being placed down gently and the tension that had been raised slowly but surely in this sanctum of books and refrence papers.

Well this one sure back fired on Keith, he twitched slightly. Saying that he thought he himself was waiting for someone who actually loved him would ruin what he had made up to date (and contradict his previous points) sure he had had meaningless flings and gone to parties but he never really joined in. "Tch," he muttered turning his head away not looking Roderich in the eye, "you win that one...I guess..." he said in a near whisper muttering so quickly he could barely hear himself.

"Don't touch me creep!" He shouted slapping Roderich's hand away, he jumped off his chair stepping away. God Keith don't get scared, just shut it and take it like a man! He wiped the blood off his cheek grinning pleasantly back at Roderich, "Wonderful you know my name," he shook his head, "anything else you know?" He licked the blood off his thumb before wiping the rest of onto his shirt, "Oh and for your information I would taste quite terrible just to let you know," his eyes narrowed slightly at the last of Roderich's words and he put a foot back, "Also I wish you'd shut up, you sound like a dick I used to know!"
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 am

Roderich stretched out, rather unconcerned. He splayed his long clawed fingers in the light, tilting his head up to admire them for a moment. Eventually sighing, he returned to the languid position he had on his uncomfortable chair, admiring the tense fear growing in Keith. It was a satisfying sight, but also dangerous. It made the idea of violence all too plausible.

“That is why you are immature, Keith. Picking fights and throwing punches is not a good idea. Some day you are going to end up attacking something more powerful and violent than yourself. Then what will happen to you? If you manage to survive you will just have more issues than ever before. Ah...but I suppose you must like your life like that. You seem to have little regard for it,” chided the Austrian gently. While genuine in itself, the gentleness of Roderich's words were tainted the the amusement and cruelty of everything else that slipped for the porcelain aristocrat's mouth. His demeanor was eerie and cruel, and seeming more and more inhuman as his Alp instincts took over.

In an act of kindness, Roderich dismissed Keith's follies in his defenses about the strange, foreign world of women. He refrained from smirking or gloating, merely acknowledging Keith's defeat peacefully, with a small nod. He was not so cruel as to drag out a problem when it wanted to be finished. Instead, he just licked the blood off of his finger slowly, savoring the flavor with an amused hum. He flashed Keith a grin.

“You actually do not taste too bad,” purred the older creature, “I have had worse. Water creatures have terrible blood. I cannot stand it, but you taste vaguely of human and demon underneath the animal taste.” He inspected his thumb to see if there was any blood left on it. Disappointed, he turned his attention back to Keith, now standing out of reach as his face continued to bleed.

“I know what the teachers told me. Keith Smith. 17 years old. Removed from a bad home. Then, I know what your blood told me. You were previously human, obviously now made into a chimera. Perhaps by the family members at this home? I assume you must have been a lab rat in that house. Probably also explains your lack of self-respect, your lowness in society, and your bitter distrust and hate of arrogant people.” He cast him a sympathetic smile.

“Also, you would not have to listen to me talk if you had not started drawing in the books. It is your own fault, delinquent.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Keith's anger stayed firmly by his side as he fumed reaching into his pocket, usually he didn't mind scrapes but with this thing around he didn't want it seeing his blood. He ripped the packaging off a band aid before sticking it onto his cheek rubbing it down firmly to make sure it stayed it place, although it could easily be ripped off by the other.

Keith gave a self-absrorbed smirk, "In all honesty I love the danger of not knowing what your opponent might throw at you," he gave a smug grin all though behind it his view had changed. Since coming to this school he was no longer the freak who could scare people with wings or red eyes and claws to get the upper hand. And he hated to admit it but compared to alot of other people he didn't quite have the brute stength. But alot of the time idiocy and arrogentness was all you ever really needed to get by.

Demon? The first straw as Keith's eyebrow twitched, oh well at least people here probobly weren't quick to judge or frightenended of such things, "Wonderful," he said with a small laugh, "bonus points for the species of animal~" Watching him made him feel sick, the way he stared at his fingers was creepy and he started to remember all the people who talked to him before he came to this school. Saying he needed to get a reality check and snap back, maybe this was part of the plan and if not it might just work.

It was Roderich's next words that completely halted Keith's violent impulses replacing them with soft eyes and a mouth that went no where, "Woopie for you," he said sarcastically looking back up at him, "you know just how to tear me apart now I bet to comply with the level of punishment you see fit," he laughed slightly at the end of it putting his arms behind his head, "But yeah, I'll give you points for being able to tell my blood that's pretty cool actually, I've been interested for some time as to what my blood did after the experement," even though this world scared him more than any other Keith was interested almost to a point of crazziness to how his body survived.

"Yeah yeah I'm a delinquint," he sat down in a chaire looking past the rows and rows of book shelves, "what are you gonna do about it?" He gave a soft smile as her twiddled his thumbs on the desk.

He paused then turning to the librarian, "So Roderich was it?" He smiled, "Why did they choose you to conduct my detention?"
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Roderich laughed softly at the Australian as he quickly hid his small scratch behind a small band-aid. It looked rather strange, between the band-aid across his nose then its partner going unsymmetrical down the side of his face. Half-tempted to fix the scruffy appearance, Roderich leaned forward as if to correct him, but was quick to awkwardly settle back in his spot, dismissing the idea and losing some of his carefully crafted elegance.

The Austrian shook his head in vague exasperation with the dangerous kid he was entrusted with watching, but said no more on the matter of his apparent violent tendencies, instead choosing to quickly move past them. The younger boy appeared to be just as arrogant as himself, even if the other would never admit or believe it. They were just from very different backgrounds, yet both had bred hostility, jerkiness, and arrogance. It fascinated the elder.

His head tilted curiously at the way Keith's eyebrow twitched at the word 'demon'. “I apologize, but I am not talented enough to figure that out. Just has the disgusting tang of animal. I am sure that a true vampire would be able to discern it from a simple taste. They are rather fascinating...of course, you would know that if you had not spent time defacing books, but reading them.” The librarian grinned, slowly growing more friendly as his charge relaxed.

Roderich paused but then let his curiosity take control. “Is there something wrong with being a demon? Or did I guess wrong and insult you. If so, I apologize for that too.” He shrugged, as though dismissing it. However, it was obviously a fake gesture, as the Austrian kept his eyes on Keith, obviously intrigued and alert, eagerly awaiting the answer to the small mystery.

A snort, before shrugging. “Is that a problem? I shall do whatever I see fit, delinquent. However, right now you are not bothering me too much, so I do not really care. I suppose I am supposed to give you a speech or scare you into being well-behaved, but I doubt it will do anything. Perhaps I can get you to fear me, but then you will just avoid me. You will still cause trouble, ja? So I shall just make sure you serve your detention and learn to be good in my domain. You ought to respect someone in this school.”

For a few seconds, Roderich put off answering, adjusting the way he was lounging in the chair so that his feet rested on Keith's chair and his gaze rested on the boy himself. It would almost resemble the way a student would sit, if it were not for the powerful arrogance radiating off of him. “Yes, it is Roderich. However, I think I answered that. I am not kidding when I threaten to make you suffer for disobedience. They are obviously desperate, and while they are teachers with morals and ethics, I am not. I am also stubborn, irritable, and cruel.”

He laughed.

“Not that they told me any of this. I am only guessing. I did just graduate. They may have thought me as some creature who would sympathize with you about the injustices of the school system or something silly like that.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Keith stared at Roderich, he couldn't work out his layers. What was truth and what was lies and how far down you'd have to go to find kindness and sympathy. He looked over out of the corner of his eye, "Oh..." he put his nail under the tip of the band aid pulling it off gently scrunching it up before jamming it down into the pockets of his jeans before looking back up at Roderich. Please don't suck me dry. He thought before turning his head away again.

"Ah well that's okay," a smug smile came to his face, all though it was half fake it was believable, "it's a Wedge Tailed Eagle," he sneered at Roderich. Reading was never a strong point of Keith's and unless he was interested he would do anything to get out of reading anything. He didn't need some librarian on his back now.

"I'd met a few people who shunned me or were scared so now if I ever tell people I don't tell them I'm a demon," he crossed his arms staring at the tip of his nose, "it's not like I'm the conventional demon either, the type of demon is one of the sorta hell demons. An honest to goodness satan worshiping devil," he grunted with irritance. He hated it so much, the demon within him.

"I've barely spoken to you and I wish you were dead!" He hissed but sighed turning back to his calm fear and weakness, whatever he didn't care. He touched him again and he'd get a book to the face and a foot to the groin, he'd smash his glassess then fly away. He'd rather deal with teachers than this freak any day, "But I can tell from the way you speak that the feelings appear to be mutual..."

Keith blinked a few times staring down at the floor trying to think of how much pain he could with stand. Did he deserve it? Probobly. He'd been a dick to the people who saved him for almost two years and to everyone else in this school, "Fine," he looked up at Roderich, "I think I get it now," he leant back in his chair.
"If they've got everything else on record they probobly also know that you're the only person with a chance of even getting me to change," he laughed, "sorry mate."

Keith laughed along with him, "Sympathy? I doubt that and I don't want it either," he grinned.

(sorrykKeithisajerk)
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Roderich returned the younger man's confused stare with a feral grin, giving away nothing. No gratitude, information, comfort, confirmations. Only mischief. A mocking lick of his lips was given at the sudden reappearance of the scratch, but that was it. His gaze was quick to leave him, examining the books on the shelves again. He stood slowly, moving towards them and rearranging, putting away books idly.

“Ah...so vicious with your sneers and growls, Eagle.” He peered over his shoulders. “You must have gorgeous wings, ja? How many birds died to make those beautiful, intricate wings, things big enough to carry a human across the skies. How very cruel. Your family who did this sounds like a demon, much more than you, devil. How did they get their hands on one? Risky business. It is amazing that you have lived this long with all these creatures within you, at odds. Especially with you so bitter about it.”

Suddenly the Austrian was gone. A quick process, his body vaporizing into the library's dusty air, not a trace of him seeming to be left after the initial collapsing of his body. His absence lasted for a few moments, as Roderich picked where he wished to reform. Without warning, the dusty gathered and Roderich became a solid force again, suddenly leaning, draped, on the chair across from Keith. He was leaning forward in morbid interest. “What kind of bastard would do that to a child?”

For a split second, Roderich looked taken aback at the declaration of such hatred. He tilted his head, silent for a few seconds, not exactly sure what to say. It took only a few though, before the cruel demeanor returned and the older teen stood up straight. “I am dead. I cannot see what comfort it grants you, that my heart does not beat and I have no real need for oxygen. I do not wish you dead. I am merely aware of the fact death may be an unavoidable side effect if I get angry.”

He returned to making sure the books were in their correct places, a mellowness slowly washing over his petit frame. “You need not apologize. I do not mind being stuck with a low-life such as yourself. I just do not think I will do what they want me to do. Surely more caring people would be better suited for the job...Though, I do not honestly think any of us could get you to change if you have no wish to be changed. Only scare you or guilt you into being good around certain people.” A pause. “Unless we started cheating with spells and hypnotism.”

((S'cool. Jerky Keith is love.))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Keith gripped the front of his chair forcing a foolish grin upon his face, why was this guy scary? What about him drew the weakness from his cold husk that he had spent the past eleven years creating? He smiled at him, not a kind smile or a mocking smile just a smile that a student gives a teacher when they ask for their phone and they decline. The kind of smile that means 'up yours I don't care'.

"One," Keith replied looking up at Roderich, "one eagle caught and kept in a cage, through mutation and the likes the genetics for the wings morphed to suit the body there were implanted in. " The vision of the bird slowly dying, a healthy bird, had haunted him for years but he had grown stronger since then and was slightly more resiliant to the thought...it still upset him though.
"It was just my uncle," he snapped in defence of the rest of his family who to his knowlage where kind people, "and he's a monster hunter, he chases your sort for research and disects them. He probobly got it on some sort of black market. It was dead by the time I saw it."

Keith was suprised at himself as well for being able to live this long, regardless that he had rejection and had to be in bed for days on end and even though he spent weeks in recovery after tearing his wings and after the pain of being something he hated. He was truly suprised, so now he wouldn't let anything kill him.

The teen's eyes blinked as the other disapeared, he looked around standing up from his chair but by the time he reapered again he sat himself back down, "My mother's older brother," he looked away, "i.e; my uncle..." His mixed feelings toward his family member came down and a soft smile praised his lips. He knew he hated him but the child inside of him knew deep down he was his only family and for that he should love him, and he did deep down. He was given gifts and presents and had a good up-bringing...not really...the surface was good and better than anything but like everything the dark side hurt.

"How did you die?" He asked crossing his arms, "I think it's only fair since you now know about me and you could probobly find out more, you know where I used to live and the circumstances in which I came to this school and probobly the protection the school has over me so it is only fair you now talk about yourself!"
I should have kept my mouth shut, he thought to himself wondering why he had answered such questions.

Keith stood up leaning against a bookshelf, "In that case can we do nothing?" He raised an eyebrow, "Because I'm not that interested in detention, I much prefer being outside playing sports and at least having a good time."

((aheh good) <3))
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:29 am

“Only one?” hummed the Alp, looking rather impressed by the feat and easily ignoring Keith's more defiant looks. He lazily traced a pattern into the wood of the bookshelves, nails almost digging into the hard substance. “Still, a terribly cruel move. I cannot imagine that bird lived a very nice life under that despicable creatures care. Now its life is wasted in the body of you, a reckless idiot who will find an early grave. You have no qualities of a bird. You are no majestic or elegant or anything to be admired. You shame it.”

Roderich had nearly spat his words out, annoyed with the younger kid, deeming him a complete and worthless idiot. He harbored no respect for Keith, or true benevolence. There were only the occasional spots of pity, where he wanted to mold the chimera into something he approved, to fix him. However, at the moment, he could only scowl at the snappy boy. “I imagine your uncle will not live long either then, messing with “monsters”. The disgusting, immoral bastard will surely get killed by one of his experiments one day.”

The Austrian shuddered and looked away, oddly unnerved by the idea that there were humans who were capable of capturing creatures previously thought of as myths. That research was being done, on their biology and habits past what was already known in their secretive communities. Wrong and disturbing. The humans were supposed to be oblivious. Bloodsuckers went to such lengths to hid themselves from the judgmental creatures, yet monster hunters still existed.

“Stop with the fond smiling,” he spat at Keith, the first true bit of the Austrian's temper flaring. “You do not have to love unconditionally. What happened to the hateful creature you were just a few minutes ago? You can hate all those who have never wronged you, but this atrocious family member, who tortures, torments, taints! He gets a fond little smile with some love?” He sneered. “You truly are a complete fool.”

The librarian grumbled, completely ignoring Keith's questions about his own past. He payed little attention to the child, only glancing from the corner of his eye to make sure he had not moved from his spot. He calmed slowly, placing books, moving books, sorting books. A relaxing process. It was one of the reasons he enjoyed the job. The work was easy and it calmed his irrational temper...and he got payed to do it. It was utterly fantastic.

“No,” he eventually huffed before realizing that he ought to elaborate. “Whether we wish to be here or not, you will serve this one detention. It could be worse. Perhaps I ought to force you to write a paper or read a book or keep your mouth shut. You have a lot of free reign in this. Stop complaining.”

((If you have ever read The Secret Lives of the Monster Dogs by Kirsten Bakis, I want to say that Keith's uncle reminds me a lot of Augustus Rank. If you haven't, you should pick it up. It's a fantastic tale about a Prussian scientist (Augustus Rank) engineering an army of chimeras to further the Prussian empire...but didn't succeed until after Prussia was gone and thus the book follows the Victorian dog chimeras left living in modern New York City. Ridiculous, but fantastic.))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 pm

"It did!" Keith shouted starting to breath a little quicker, why did Roderich keep saying this couldn't he just leave him alone? Couldn't he tell these memories were supposed to be forgotten. "It was trapped in a tiny cage and thrashed everyday as he drew blood and muscle tissue from it," he stared at Roderich, "then he showed me how he put him to sleep...I thought it was cool at the time...I was a little kid with an interest in sciece...I didn't realize the pain until I had my turn!"

Keith sighed, his uncle was such an expert he doubted he'd ever be killed, plus to his knowlage he was the only experement, was that all he was? "I hope so too," he never had the strength to kill him never even really thought about it until he left. He was too weak anyway; a small frail child much smaller than the others (he assumed) with lots of cuts and eyes that never stopped crying. He hardly ate and never asked for anything. He must have sseemed like a little angel to his uncle.

It was at this time he wished he would shut up, there was a point of talking Keith could deal with and for some reason he was leaking information to this idiot. If he asked one more question or said one more comment Keith knew he would cry. He pulled his hoodie firmly over his eyes just in case. He was starting to regret not buying the zip up ones.

"I hate him more than anyone else," he said with a distant voice staring at the floor, "but it's hard to explain. I only meet my mum a few times and my dad even less...when I was little he used to buy me gifts and teach me about the world and tell me amazing stories...even after he had broken my bones and caused me pain he still embraced me saying he loved me and that I was the best helper in the world. I know he was bad but I forgave him for two years..." his smile completely fell from his face at that point leaving a blank stare you'd get after someone wittnessed a murder.

Roderich would pry into Keith but not allow it back? It made sense. He rubbed his eyes wanting him to stop, stop talking about this it wasn't fair! A small tear fell down his cheek remembering the sentance that haunted his mind at the time 'I want mummy'...he promised he would never need anyone ever again regardless. He rubbed his nose, apart from then.

"Why don't you kill me, " he spat back quickly turning to him, his eyes still hidden, "you seem to think I'm useless enough!" He clenched his teeth hissing, "Oh writing a paper you'd like that, let me guess what it would be about 'how much it hurts to be a chimera'?" His lip tried to curl but it refused, "Read a book? About what denail or something!"

((I have never really read a big novel by choioce (I've read them for school and I've read anime light novels) so I havn't even heard of that. I bet my dad owns it though...)
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:18 pm

The Austrian growled, annoyed. He could not be sure what this annoyance was supposed to be directed to, Keith or his uncle, but it was going to be let out at Keith. And irrational dislike and blame rose within the elder man, seeming to pin the faults of Keith's past directly on Keith, not on his abusive uncle or friends and family. Yet, he recognized the frustration as idiotic and wrong, thus the elegant man was left sneering helplessly, not sure what he should be saying.

Silence reigned.

Books were shoved carelessly on shelves, and the Austrian began to fidget, feeling the need to walk elsewhere, to abandon this boy to mope and feel sorry for himself. For a few seconds, he disappeared behind the bookshelves as Keith continued to speak, but he soon came back into view as his idle work brought him back. Occasionally, he would snort or grunt, showing that he heard the boy's words.

Eventually, his mouth opened, his words sulky. “I am struck by the urge to tear him apart myself. Of course, that would compromise the safety of my species, and we have enough to worry about as is. It would be no issue getting there...but we are ever so easy to capture if one wishes...” He shook his head, appearing calmer but still irked by the troubled child.

“You are an idiot,” he sighed, “A completely pathetic, horrible, depressing idiot.”

Roderich lunged. He pushed him against the table with ease, a feral strength taking over that only appeared when giving into instinct, to his own demons. The teachers lurking outside tensed, leaning forward, all visible and watching the scene, ready to intervene if things got out of hand.

“You think you want to tempt death?” He hissed, yanking his hood back to enable his teeth to find his neck. “My mood is foul. Perhaps you ought to shut up and sit there like a good little boy for once. Pretend to be good for a few minutes. Or are you just a fan of pain?” Roderich pressed up against him, letting paralysis slowly take effect on the boy. “Your uncle seems to have made you well-acquainted with it. Surely a few bites to the neck would not phase you?”

His teeth dug into the base of his neck, not yet breaking the skin, but bruising and hurting. Had the irate creature not glanced up to look at Keith's face for a reaction, he would have given the Australian boy a nasty scar or two. However, at the sight of the old tear drying on his face, he pulled harmlessly away and dropped his victim harshly to the ground.

“You poor brute.”

((It's an easy read if you ever want to pick it up. ;u; And morbid.))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Keith sat there in silence awaiting the older one to speak, he seemed to have finally shuit up. Thank god. He wondered what had done it but left it at that as he pulled his phone out to listen to some music to calm him down. He put a headphone in to be polite, only one, and listened for a few moments of the rap on the other side closing his eyes trying to regain himself.

He looked out of the corner of his eyes watching the librarian come back, at least he heard and his words weren't for nothing. A small shiver came down his body and he took a deep breath. He had regained himself again, only just.

"Go ahead I can't bring myself to kill him," he said looking at Roderich, "no one will care if he dies."
But there was the problem of him being a creature, he guessed that even a creature could probobly kill him with ease. The man wasn't young at all and not that quick either but still. A hunter is a hunter, "What specis are you?"

"I've been told that alot," Keith forced the corners of his lips up, "not much upsets me and 'm usually happy but the things that do upset me...well...I hide usually if I'm upset..."

Keith gasped staring down at the table shuddering under the force of the other, dammit why did he let his gaurd down? Oh well it didn't matter any more...nothing mattered anymore. This man knew his weaknessess and as he said before; he'd be in bigger shit if he didn't sever his detention like he should have but still. He was angry at himself so much at that moment.

"If you have a desire to kill me I won't stop you," he said closing his eyes, "and yeah most pain I can deal with...but I don't like it." Even though he hated pain he'd still let people hurt him providing they forgave him and after years of the stuff mixed with gifts and the likes brought up a mixed hate/tolorance for pain. But the point still standed; he hated it.

Keith groaned at the schok biting his lip, the pain wasn't too bad and after a second he released his lip with a sigh. But after a couple of more seconds he felt the sensation of the floor meeting with his body. "Augh," he groaned but stayed down on the floor staring at Roderich's feet, he didn't feel like getting up, what good would that do. The music track switched over to a calmer track that soothed the pain in his neck but regardless it throbbed slightly.

He looked up at the Austrian with a half smile, "Thanks," he thanked him for not biting his neck open but he was still confused. He pushed up so he was sitting halfly and grabbed his hood pulling it back over top of his head. "I mean it...and I don't usually mean it..."

((Maybe I guess...I'm still not a big reader XD))
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 am

The musical aristocrat peered over his shoulder curiously at Keith's headphones, a surprisingly innocent curiosity welling up inside him at the prospect of unknown music being blasted into the delinquent’s ears. It could be deduced, over time, that Roderich did, in fact, have a slight fondness for those who did not follow the rules. Delinquents, rebels, they all had a fondness for music and hid behind headphones in school. They were fascinating, curious creatures, and Roderich rather liked having them around as long as they stayed at arm's length.

“I am too selfish to risk my life to kill one of what is probably many hunters. I will leave that to a more widely studied creature, someone who feels like they have less to lose. I have a terrible fondness for my life.” He scowled slightly, finishing his work for the day and meandering uselessly around the shelves and tables. “I am an Alp, though we are sometimes called Marts and other things.” A shrug.

“Really now? You seem easily upset, if I may be so brazen as to say so. You are quick to anger and hate. You already seem to have hidden.” Roderich gestured to the hood drawn up and over the young man's face. “And I have yet to see any traces of true happiness from you. Are you sure you are really happy? Or are you just in some sort of drunken denial? It seems all to plausible.”

Out of some residual, petty cruelty, Roderich let his foot duck out to knock and arm out from under Keith and force him to return to his position sprawled out on the floor. The teachers outside had all, once again, disappeared from view, recognizing the harmlessness of the irate nightmare. A disapproving noise from the back of the Austrian's throat could be heard, as he looked over the student.

“No need to thank me. I just did not want to stain my throat with the blood of someone so helpless and pathetic. It would be like tearing apart a small child. Cruel and foul tasting,” he murmured softly, trying to dismiss the fact that he could be rather soft. Roderich could not deal with tears. Any creature whose face was stained with tears, the alp always let free. “Get some self-respect.” He huffed for good measure.

After a moment of thought, he looked at Keith curiously. “What music are you listening to?”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Keith sat there wary of his sorroundings, his eagerness for a fight or to run away were now completely gone and he felt helpless. His only comfort was the soft tune in his ears easing in and out of the chorus before it eventually faded out into a new song that was slightly more up beat but kept a familiar theme. Most of his songs on this particular playlist were about rejection and death, on his others he had the general party songs or whatever was cool at that moment. Keith loved music and he loved to play it (owning a guitar even), but he didn't do it often anymore.

"Never heard of an Alp," Keith said quickly but followed along with the shrug. He vaugley remembered his uncle having a keen obsession with ancient mythalogical creatures such as hydras and chrimeras, of course he knew others but it seemed to follow the line of 300 year old books stuffed to the brim with information on such creatures. "That's probobly a smart move anyway," he shrugged before looking up at him, "let's drop the subject now."

Keith turned his head back away, "Well normal people don't usually attack me for being a monster or go on about how much it must have hurt for the bird and the pain he put me through. So yeah I'm hiding now but..." he stopped sighing, "I found happiness a few years ago but it was taken away from me then I was sent here...I want to change like everyone else said but old habits are hard to break I guess...plus it's all too much fun..."

Keith fell back screwing his face up when his head hit the floor but he got the message and lay there still looking out the window, so they were still there...stupid teachers. He relaxed his fingers in front of his face watching as he clenched them in and out of a fist listening to the librarians words, why did his words hurt so much? What about him made Keith want to answer every question regardless...he respected him for that.

"Sorry," he said closing his eyes waiting for the track to change again, "you are good then as opposed to those who love to feeling of attacking those who are weak..." then he hissed pulling himself up again, "And I am not helpless and pathetic!" He growled as his anger slowly set in, he clenched his fist pulling himself back up to a sitting position before standing with his fist raised.

He lowered his fist then and blinked pulling his phone out handing it to Roderich, "Mainly rap...bit of rock..alternative I think..." he paused, "modern music basically and a bit of depressing stuff..." he pulled his headphone out wiping it before letting go.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 am

Roderich ended up settling lazily on one of the tables, yawning and watching over the moody chimera with an easy, relaxed manor. It seemed to him that all the more difficult business had been dealt with, and, providing that the misbehaved student stayed calm, would not come up again. A relaxing notion, one that vaporized all unpleasantness from the man. It was as though he had suddenly mastered how to be elegant and pose as a gentleman.

“We are not exactly a common name. Our kind really only reside in the mountains of Austria and Switzerland.” He shrugged. “It generally does not make us much of a threat to anyone outside the area. It especially keeps us out of view from places like Australia. We are rather European at worst,” he finished softly. He graced Keith with a soft smile, completely abandoning the subject of the Keith's past. For a little while, his fingers merely traced intricate patterns on the wood of the old table.

“Well, nobody of good repute would be caught attacking the defenseless. That can be left to the more...evil of creatures. I have some morals, even if I have forgotten most of them.” He paused and scowled at Keith. “Do you really want to argue that? I have deemed you helpless. This has stopped me from tearing out your throat. I think it would be wise to drop the subject and live with my opinion of you. You could also wait until I look upon you in a more favorable light to prove your strength. Until then, contain yourself.”

Roderich did not even bother to show him the respect of looking concerned at the punch waiting to be thrown. His gaze remained elsewhere, confident in his abilities to keep the fist from ever making contact with his skin. As the boy seemed to think better of the idea, a smile worked its way onto his face. This, he did turn his head to show Keith, before examining the phone with curiosity.

“I must admit, I abhor rap music. I would not even go so far as to call it music. It is no such thing. However, alternative rock is acceptable, some of it is quite nice. Any particular bands you are fond of? I find myself much more drawn to classical music, but I cannot help but admit a slight fondness for the modern music scene right now. Not that electronic or rap babble,” hummed the Austrian pleasantly, his passions for the arts shining through his colder, more professional airs. He was, at heart, just as much of a child as Keith. He had merely mastered the art of pretending to be cool and aristocratic.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Keith sat himself down back into the chair rubbing his eyes free of any liquid that lingered, he pulled his hood off of his head and looked forward at Roderich. Backing into the old habit of when he got caught by the police he put both his hands on the desk clasped together and his eyes forward. He could feel himself calm and could tell that the worst was over and hopefully that the Alp in front of him would respect that.

"Ah I see," he said silently, "so you're kinda like yeti's almost?" His voice was quiet and subdued almost the opposite of what he had been using before, his voice was also slightly hoarse and husky grazing on the words that he spoke from his mouth. No wonder he had never heard of those creatures before, they'd probobly die if they ever came to Australia. Come to think of it most European things probobly would. Although the rumors of drop bears and every animal being deadly kept them away from looking under rocks.

"No sir," he said with a small nod, "thank you," it wan't that he wanted to be hurt he just hated being called weak, but being called weak and not harmed was good. Not getting any injury of any sort was very good. Regardless of his mood pain was always bad. "I'm sorry I made such a fuss Roderich...."

Keith tried to think, bands outside rap that he liked? "Sick Puppies are pretty cool, theres a few of their songs on there...and then there's 3 Doors Down..." mostly there was a mix of songs that he liked the meaning t as opposed to the creator, "If you like music I have a guitar and can sorta play, I used to have a band and we'd busk to get beer money and money for like stuff," he smiled, "we performed for the school once and did a few gigs, nothing too big..." they were pretty much just a garage band nothing all too special.

He gave a soft smile, ah the memories of his band were a fond sort, it wasn't the best time in his life but it definitly wasn't the worst by far. If anything it was nostalgic. None of his old friends texted or rang him up anymore, he got the feeling they didn't particually like him either. He wasn't a very likeable person to those types, he was quite wingy when he first moved in and after that was still wingy and immature. But hell those guys were jerks.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:49 am

Roderich had to cover his mouth to hide his outright laugh at being compared to a yeti. “Ah, a yeti? The big lumbering snow creatures in the wilderness of the Himalayas? That is a bit of a stretch. We live in rural mountain towns and amongst people and witches. We would not function very well without them. What would we eat? Who would receive nightmares? And we are most certainly not big lumbering apes, as you can surely see from looking at me.”

He shrugged. He could not, however, that he had ever lived in such a place. He had always been amongst cities, cultured and feeling rather human. The witches were the ones that felt safer in the rural areas. His witch only caught him because he had ventured too close, and she had a grudge. To him, living in the cities seemed a lot more convenient than trying to prey on little towns. Little towns would notice when people were attacked. Cities were always a little more oblivious than the rest of the world.

“Good. It would be far too tiresome to have to look for another job because I felt the need to hurt someone. You are very welcome,” the Austrian flashed him a more teasing smile, taking any seriousness away from his tone. It was only a flash, a fleeting moment of playfulness, before reverting back to his ordinary looks of relaxed, unimpressed, boredom.

“Interesting choices of music,” he hummed softly, scrolling through the names that the phone showed him. Occasionally a brow would raise, though one could not be sure if it was in surprise or confusion. He could not help but see it as quintessentially teenager, all with a bit of angst and depression. Roderich did not, however, criticize it. Anyone's interest in music was something to be celebrated, appreciated by the stuck-up man.

“Guitar? My roommate played guitar. Ah, well, he still does, we are just not roommates anymore. Nonetheless, it is a nice instrument. You should keep playing and practicing. Surely students here would appreciate your take on music, if what you have on your phone is anything to go by.” Roderich smiled gently, and handed the phone carefully back to him, finally seeming to approve.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Keith joined in the laughter, "I guess so," he said with a smile, "I'm not to familiar with foreign creatures let alone those in the mountainous regions," he listened to Roderich talk about them until something clicked in his head, "So living with witches is like an ecological thing? You need eachother to survive or something? Alot of animal specis travel together because it is in thier best interestes of survival, that sounds very similar..."

He laughed knowing the feeling of being kicked out of somewhere because of your behaviour, most of the time however he wanted to be kicked out or didn't care if he did. That was just the type of person Keith was, if he got kicked out he would either cause a fuss outside or move along elsewhere to start drama somewhere or chill with another group of friends off site.

Keith watched the librarian scroll through his music and he felt a slight hint of strangness, ones music palylist was almost like their soul. Depending on the playlist Roderich looked through a different image of the Australian would be given to him. He didn't care now though, no matter what playlist he looked at they would all give the same sort of opinion of the rebel child.

"Interesing?" He repaeted like a parrot, it could either mean it was good or just not what he usually liked. He figured it was most likely to be the latter due to how he acted while scrolling through. He watched his brow raise and his eyes as they read the titles of the songs, "I know theres not really much of a variety in the content but songs nower days are either about depression, death or parties anyway."

Keith took his phone off the man putting his headphones back in putting one of the small buds in one of his ears pocketing the phone, "I don't play unless I'm getting money or showing to my friends," he said flicking back to a different folder and playlist, "not anymore at least, it's been a while and I'm sure no one would really care. I guess I could but it's not the type of thing I get out often...I mean I'd love to play I just havn't for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Roderich paused, soaking in Keith's attempts at making sense of his explanations. He cast him an awkward smile, grasping for a proper explanation that would not reveal too much about himself. “It is not...exactly a symbiotic relationship. Witches create us...and we work for them. Perhaps it is safer. I am not exactly sure...We might live longer away from them. Nobody really knows how long we can live. Our lifespan with a witch is not very long though. Having been an Alp for six years, I am rather old.”

His face contorted into an awkward look, not sure if that was more information than necessary. It seemed far too close to admitting weakness than the Austrian would have liked. It gave him nervous, weak feeling, like it would give the Australian too many opportunities to prey on him. Roderich may have only imagined it, but he felt as there could still be a bit of tension. The more Keith learned about his species, the easier it would be to exact any revenge on the librarian.

“Interesting,” he confirmed, upon relaxing again. “It is not really my style. I am not exactly...a fan of...songs of depression or unhappiness...or rap. So...it is merely interesting. I have no reason to insult it, but I have no reason to adore it. My tastes are more refined. This is, if you do not mind me putting it that way.” Roderich shrugged. “It is legitimate in its own ways. I shall also admit...that I will occasionally listen to things that you would find much more fascinating.” A soft smile was granted at the admission.

“But...I think you should continue to practice and play the guitar. I know you will not really want to listen to anything I say. I am, after all, someone who is in control, an arrogant aristocrat.” The aforementioned aristocrat let out a short, barked laugh. “It would do you some good. You would be surprised. Music is a wonderful thing. Take a music class, enjoy yourself. Stay out of trouble.”

Roderich smiled, lounging in his spot. “I play piano. You would be surprised at how much trouble that keeps me out of. Take a violent creature like me and stick me behind an instrument...Well, it is a much more productive form of anger. Sadly, I cannot have a piano in the library. Disturbs the peace of the students who are not in here.” He let out a derisive snort.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 pm

He listened to him carefully, it sounded almsot like puppetary. He had heard of similar creatures that live in groups of masters who rule over them, "If you don't mind me asking," he paused, "is that how you died?" Keith was going to be careful about asking questions but he was somewhat interested and wanted a teensy bit of payback, "You said you have died or somehting like that and that witches create you, you also said you've been an Alp was it? For six years so unless your kind ages quickly you were once something else...human?"

Keith lowered his head tapping the top of his forehead gently looking up at Roderich, "Like me?"

The only revenge he was interested in was making the other feel as bad as he did to him, but he didn't really feel like it all that much. He was just quite interested and feeling quite smug, if his assumptions were correct it would be very interesting talking to this librarian for a little while longer. And maybe, just maybe, he had found the reason for being stuck with him.

"I can understand," he said rubbing the back of his head, "I guess everyone has different tastes in music, it's better if you jsut accept it and try not to fight too much about it. I know people do but, I'm gonna sound like a hypocryte, that type of conflict is not needed." Keith knew he was a hypocrate, he wanted to know why humans were so horrible and how they could hurt their own flesh and blood or friends. But then he himself would hurt people for no reason.
"At least, thats what I think..."

"I guess so but even so it wouldn't eep me out of that much trouble," he thought back to when he did play it religiously and peform every weekend, back then he was being picked up the police and taken home or spending nights in a cell. Nothing he did now. But maybe that was because he got good at running.

Keith smiled, "Yeah maybe I guess," he shrugged, "I don't really care, if I did play it I would be doing it for myself not for teachers, peers or my behaviour...maybe my friends or a girlfriend if I ever decide I wanna go out with someone...but other than that I don't want to do anything for anyone who hasn't earnt it. That's fair don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next