The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Belarus

Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d]   Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 am

~ T H E C H A R A C T E R ~

Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d] 2009-01-28-139937

Full name: Natalia "Natasha" Arlovskaya
Hometown: Minsk, Belarus.

Creature: Rusalka
Favourite Subject: Ivan Botany or Biology.
Extra Details: She only seems to do well in the classes she enjoys or enjoys the teacher of.

Physical description: She's rather small in stature, standing at the height of 160 centimeters with delicate features to go along with her frame. She would be sweet faced if her expression wasn't stuck in something of a scowl. Her hair is platinum blond, down to her waist, pulled back when she's working, which isn't often so it's normally left down decorated by a cream colored bow atop her head that matches the accents of her navy dress. Her skin tone is often said to be about as pale as snow due to her inability to tan in any way shape or form. Her eyes are often described as a mid tone blue or some form of violet, though she prefers any color that matches her bother's.
Chest wise she is not as... gifted as her older sister.
Biology: In the Belarusian legends she lives in fertile forests or fields, in reality she lives in a house but spends most of her time in the forests and fields. She seems to be bad luck for people that are around her.
When she's playing in her Rusalka games she enjoys having men and children join in with her, but that's only to kill them after, much like a siren, attracting them with her voice. If unable to drown someone she will stick to cutting them and forcing their mouth and nose in to their own blood to see if she can drown them that way. For some reason she lures children with baskets of fruit rather than her voice, but in this day and age fruit doesn't seem to work all that well and she considers the more expensive rout of electronics.
In some legends her laugh could cause death, but that isn't the case, at most it's just annoying enough to give one a headache.
Personality/Habits: Natalia i the sort of girl that seem to want to be left alone by most people. She tends to intimidate even with out the gift of height, or a beloved knife, it' most often unintentional, but she doesn't mind that too much at all. One of the few things she enjoy is traumatizing her fellow students, other than that if a person counts as a hobby that would be Ivan. She loves Ivan, quite frankly, she adores him, most of her time is spent thinking about him and watching him and clinging to him or asking him to marry her, even if it should be the other way around she doesn't mind that much, because she knows he loves her and he's just not ready to get married yet.
History: She was taken care of by her sister when she was younger, there by closer to her brother which was fine by her. If she wasn't clinging to Ivan and whining she was out in the forest singing and dancing around when no one was looking. She learned one day that she rather liked the sound of bones snapping when on a stroll through the woods in which she may or may not have flung a rock at a fellow in a tree who fell to the ground and may or may not have never been seen again. From then on she made sure she got to hear a sound like that, or maybe a yelp or two, every time some foreign person happen to wander down the wrong path. For some reason she ha found herself going to a new school for the sake of her older sister... but her brother is going, so she's happy to tag along.
Other Information: She has a soft spot for obese cats.

Role Play Sample:
Twisting a lock of her hair between black gloved fingers she gave a sigh, looking over the objects jumbled about on her vanity dresser. Most of the tings were shiny stones she's picked up, a few shells, dried plants, a book or two, and some candies she keeps around for the days that just called for a candy. Natalia wasn't in the mood to organize any of it, the placement did bother her in some way though and in her view it seemed un-fixable for the moment.

The blond couldn't grasp the idea of cleaning at the moment, there were other things to do and she had to push her mind to just loosely wrap around them for now. The only things that rested there were the echoing noises in the house of cries from a boy that was more than likely being beaten, but she didn't hear the pain in those cries, they some how morphed into pleasured ones by the filters in the recesses of her mentality which seemed to be lacking.

That bastard was Ivan's favorite, not her, never her... Her eyes burned with envy every time she saw Toris taking Ivan's command, talking to him... Her brother was so relaxed around the shaky Lithuanian, he seemed to enjoy his presence and despise her own.

"Brother..." She hissed, fists clenching the material of her dress for a moment before her anger bubbled over and lead to her taking a blow at the wall, missing the mirror by an inch or so.

For a moment the jolt of pain through her knuckles and wrist took her mind off of the noises coming from the halls of the house... It wasn't long before she could hear them get louder, accompanied by a soft laugh, a laugh which more than likely belonged to someone else in the house, she couldn't put her finger on it, the room felt as though it was spinning as she stood there, holding her left wrist to her chest with her right hand, staring at her on reflection.

"Why... why don't you love me?"

The pressure in her head didn't help much at all, it felt as though it was all placed right above her eyes, she took it as a headache from frustration. All of these things happened so slowly to her, the noises pressed on, he head throbbed, hand ached, heart beat in her ears as she went from a standing position to her knees on the floor, looking up. She wasn't looking at the mirror, not the wall, not the window... just up, blankly at nothing as everything shifted in to some dull buzzing sound, leaving her there on the verge of tears, unable to cry.

~ O O C I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Your name: Ivy, but I go by Fuzzy or Vines as well.
Age: 15! Almost 16, I'm going to turn 16 soon, that's when I'll be able to drive, don't cha' know?
Time-zone: Pacific Time~! California!
Email/AIM/MSN/Etc: youhownow@yahoo.com
Did you read the rules?: Whai yes, I am wearing a red shirt with Snoopy on it, whom happens to be wearing a dorky outfit. They looked longer than they were it was sort of weird cause I was like 'omg this page is looooooooong' then I was like 'how did I read it that fast? I must be Jesus'.
Anything else you want to add: Seven. That was a pun by the way, because it says add there and you add numbers in math so it's like... yeah~. Oh! Oh! Oh, and I like to babble.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d]   Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:16 pm

YOU'RE ACCEPTED, HUN. Sorry I took so long getting back to you.
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net

Student Application of Natalia Arlovskaya [a c c e p t e d]
Page 1 of 1